So, kind of a story that got me angry on AskReddit a bit ago...

• Someone named ArmaDolphins got stupidly triggered over me making a double comment. No seriously, why do people get so triggered just because I didn't put my idea out in one go? I have that type of writing style cause I have an overactive brain and I end up thinking of my post in two parts on accident.

I figured I'd stop by here and ask this considering I've been more active on DBO as of recently cause I'm trying to get Super Saiyan for GamerX Turtle Hermit before Open Beta.

I end up perceiving it as said person being kinda anal retentive. But then again the explanation that nobody likes to scroll down someone's post to find stuff does apply, but this is the second time this has happened to me. There's gotta be more reason behind this.

Also, bump this if wrong spot. I just noticed mostly dragon ball things are posted here.

Edited once, last by Box-head(boxbox): condense 4 post into 1 post it makes it easier for forum users to see and read. cuts down on spam. have a nice day boxbox :) ().

• Wait,What?

Are you saying,you making a double post,with different meaning,each time you respond to someone?

If thats the case,you probably,having issues,with forums,as they have rules...So basically thats an excuse to yourself,you spoiling yourself.

Its another thing to believe 2 things which are controversial to each other,because you are always tend to believe one more to the other,but still,you can always write that instead...

Now if you tend to write your thoughts in 2 posts,i would suggest you,write them on a text or ever a plain paper first,then condense any second thoughts,give yourself the time,overactive brain should consume more time than normal active brains...

• hi cjgamerx

we try to encourage users to post what they want to say in one text bar instead of posting in multiple text bars .

the reason being the forums and dbog team will pick up on mulptle text bars and it is considered as spam as stated in the forum guidelines.

any text you post in a thread in the lower right hand corner will have these icons.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/12513/

if you wish to add to an idea all you have to do is hit the edit icon on your last post, and add to it there.

I should also note by doing this it cuts down potential spam and makes threads more presentable to regulate and read for the dbog staff.

ps:

I edited the first 4 post you placed in the thread into one big post so you can see what is accepted under forum rules.

Have a nice day also welcome to the community :)

regards boxbox

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!