This is spyrofreak911, or CJGamerX, or GamerX

• I'm a relatively veteran player of DBO, some people may recognize me moreso by my original handle spyrofreak911, I posted one Dragon Ball Online Let's Play as well as a DBO HK Super Saiyan wish video, now I do gamehop so you'll see me on anything that interests me at that point, including Blade & Soul(Dropped that recently), Wurm Unlimited Mythmoor server(Play that atm), Dragon Ball Online(Mostly coming on for tier 2 hunts), etc. I almost never introduce myself to communities so I figured it's time to do so.

• Hello CJGamerX, glad to see you back in the DBOG community! I'm not a moderator, but feel free to hit me up if you got any issues. Also, I run an English-speaking guild that takes in members of any level, so if you're looking to join one, I could help you out with that too. Haffun ^^

• I'm a relatively veteran player of DBO, some people may recognize me moreso by my original handle spyrofreak911, I posted one Dragon Ball Online Let's Play as well as a DBO HK Super Saiyan wish video, now I do gamehop so you'll see me on anything that interests me at that point, including Blade & Soul(Dropped that recently), Wurm Unlimited Mythmoor server(Play that atm), Dragon Ball Online(Mostly coming on for tier 2 hunts), etc. I almost never introduce myself to communities so I figured it's time to do so.

Welcome to the game and i hope you enjoy ur stay and also welcome to the community

• Welcome to DBOG community, I am glad to see more and more DBO veterans "revive" here.

I hope you will enjoy POB and in month or soo OB stage.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!