Most fun human class

• to my opinion, crane is one of the most uniqueand diverse classes, fighter is just spam needle all the time to lvl up, swordman is very slow as it is 1v1,turtle is just spam kamehameha continuously to lvl upand at the end game to spam UD.

If you want totally easy to use and easy to farm human class, by all means, go turtle.

If you want to have a diverse methode of skills that actually take some practise and knowledge of the enemy and yourself, go crane, if you know what you do you can do PvM almost as fast as a turtle and in PvP they are exquisite. Same goes for fighters, although they are better in single target combat (easier skill kit).

Swordsman is single target PvP.

• Thanks for your comprehensive reply. Crane is a bit unusual type of class, but i'm not looking for an easy solution so hard classes are fine. Now about other classes. Usually i play melee classes in mmos because fights feel more realistic than with ranged classes, but i also don't like playing the most popular class. Fighter in this case is probably the most popular class, and since they're faster than sm i guess they're more fun to play. So it's quite hard to decide between turtle and fighter mostly..

• Thanks for your comprehensive reply. Crane is a bit unusual type of class, but i'm not looking for an easy solution so hard classes are fine. Now about other classes. Usually i play melee classes in mmos because fights feel more realistic than with ranged classes, but i also don't like playing the most popular class. Fighter in this case is probably the most popular class, and since they're faster than sm i guess they're more fun to play. So it's quite hard to decide between turtle and fighter mostly..

If u choose SM u will make more ppl do rage quit. I fought 30 k lp sk and spamed kd till he died lol=rage quit

• If u choose SM u will make more ppl do rage quit. I fought 30 k lp sk and spamed kd till he died lol=rage quit

But I heard that their leveling and anything related to pve is bad and as someone mentioned here boring. That's true?

lel just go a chubby little fela like plasma or ultimate majin and have fun

also fun for me means strong so depends on what fun for you means

Yeah I prefer a human as my main character. Fun from my perspective means enjoying the class most of time you play with, i don't want to play a class that is very strong but also very boring.

• I had been playing Global since July 2016 and in my experience the fighter class was the most ''fun'' class i had played with. Mainly because i had ignored what this game was actually about and just picked all energy attacks in my skill tree. I had a lot of fun with the Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack because i could kill mobs with it without being noticed. I also really liked Final Flash, Big Bang Attack and the Final Explosion (Final Effort) energy attacks because they gave me the feel that i was playing a game that was based on dbz and that could back it up by implementing the signature attacks of the legendary warriors of the Dragon Ball Z franchise into the game. But if i had to pick the most useful skill out of them all, it would have to be the Instant Transmission technique. That skill saved me so much time and actually saved me so many times when i was in a tight spot against hordes of monsters and bosses. You can also prank some players with it who are new to the game and the franchise because they have absolutely no idea what is going on. I even had a situation where a guy kept asking me for items because he thought i was a Game Master after i teleported to him from the other side of the world. Good times..

• But I heard that their leveling and anything related to pve is bad and as someone mentioned here boring. That's true?

Yeah I prefer a human as my main character. Fun from my perspective means enjoying the class most of time you play with, i don't want to play a class that is very strong but also very boring.

dont choose sword as your first character

u need a better character like a turtle to level up that abomination

• I actually recommend Turtle cause they're easy farming and if you dual client with a kid character and get all 7 tier 2s by going in the middle of the kokkara map and just killing multiple dragon ball mobs, it looks like any type of Spiritualist class can handle Super Saiyan really solidly, so besides the advantages that they talked about here, if you love how DBO designed the Super Saiyan transformation, any Spiritualist class is wonderful. (Get the subarashii joke I put in there?)

• i was playing as Human-Fighter, i made a SM re-create his char, because he was lv 35 and lost for me while i was Kid yet, i got fighter but i dont find any fun with it, spam stun, run back, wolfang + any atks werent in CD.

So i remade and gave chance for Grand Chef, it's fun asf. I can survive a lot better than fighter and skill in same speed, i can mob and knockback everyone around me and make them take dot and still decrease they patk by 40%, yes, 40% help's a lot, so i can kill them, if i need RP i only need use one skill. I'm having fun, but i still learning about game and the class for try pvp purposes, i think i'll be great, i'm sure, just need study and do some tatics against each class and build. I still dont know if i'll relly in transformations atks, energy atks or physical. Actually i'm using patk but eatk seems fun too. And i can buff my char a lot buffing myself and yes, rarely i need use potion.

RP CD in Heal, Power RP in Regenartion, atm i heal around 1567 and i have this heal every 10s, and i regen ki around 1200 with rp wich recover fast, but honestly rarely you will need use CD RP in heal, its 12s cd. So basicaly i can survive and deal dmg, i still can stun, use rush atk, cure any dot. And for finish i have only 4768 LP and 3523 EP at lv 30, isnt a lot but i'm fine with them, i dont remember last time i died, it was at lv 17 i think, and this class only showing me so much satisfaction and fun.

Use the class wich suit your playstyle, i like heal and deal damage at same time, i like be safe while atking, but i dont like a lot range atks, so here my class. Check all those things, if you like punches/kicks or energy atks, if you like buffing or debuffing, healing or deal damage and i'm sure will find out your class. I like to play with unsual class too, so yes, i ever will run in low classes.

• But I heard that their leveling and anything related to pve is bad and as someone mentioned here boring. That's true?

Yea lvl'ing is pain for sm, but if u use e. Crit gear it wouldnt be that bad. But its worth it. Hard grind always pay of

• Hey there guys. So i was wondering about what class i should pick to play for ob and i need your assistance. What is the most fun human class in your opinion? If you could make a top list i'd really appreciate it. Also, what's the most popular class?

turtle is the most fun human because these 2 kamehamehas especially giant kamehameha has a big radius and if u use giant kame u would hit one third of the players at the pvp arena in korrin village. And the other attacks are cool too

• I had been playing Global since July 2016 and in my experience the fighter class was the most ''fun'' class i had played with. Mainly because i had ignored what this game was actually about and just picked all energy attacks in my skill tree. I had a lot of fun with the Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack because i could kill mobs with it without being noticed. I also really liked Final Flash, Big Bang Attack and the Final Explosion (Final Effort) energy attacks because they gave me the feel that i was playing a game that was based on dbz and that could back it up by implementing the signature attacks of the legendary warriors of the Dragon Ball Z franchise into the game. But if i had to pick the most useful skill out of them all, it would have to be the Instant Transmission technique. That skill saved me so much time and actually saved me so many times when i was in a tight spot against hordes of monsters and bosses. You can also prank some players with it who are new to the game and the franchise because they have absolutely no idea what is going on. I even had a situation where a guy kept asking me for items because he thought i was a Game Master after i teleported to him from the other side of the world. Good times..

Thanks for efforts sharing your experience. I think that having at least one point on big bang and final flash is okay, so yeah, they pretty much can have energy and physical attacks, not to montion instant transmission.

dont choose sword as your first character

u need a better character like a turtle to level up that abomination

Noted, sm are for 1x1, bad for leveling.

I actually recommend Turtle cause they're easy farming and if you dual client with a kid character and get all 7 tier 2s by going in the middle of the kokkara map and just killing multiple dragon ball mobs, it looks like any type of Spiritualist class can handle Super Saiyan really solidly, so besides the advantages that they talked about here, if you love how DBO designed the Super Saiyan transformation, any Spiritualist class is wonderful. (Get the subarashii joke I put in there?)

i've seen Fighters doing pretty good at pve with super saiyan too, but Turtles are obviously better in that case. Just spamming only one skill doesn't sound that good if it's only what they do.

Hmmm most fun....crane freeze nuff said!

Bleedings and dot is not really my style, but i might need to find out more about them.

I usually play melee classes, because you actually fight your enemies, while ranged classes stay away and and they don't need to dodge or anything, so melee classes seemed better in other mmorpgs. You're probobly right about chef fun, but my main should be a human.

Yea lvl'ing is pain for sm, but if u use e. Crit gear it wouldnt be that bad. But its worth it. Hard grind always pay of

Yeah, they sound fun for 1 enemy at a time.

Appreciate your answers.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!