SHADOW KNIGHT BALANCED PROPERTIES

• Couldn't agree more.

0.5 is fine SK is off tank not tank

SK ain't tank anymore, even Ultimate Majins, DW tank way better than SK.

Properties at least on def needs to get back.

Truth, but the fighter needs an improvement

Yes indeed, it needs to get nerfed.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Restore all props to 1 on everything, see how it works...

If it proves to be too strong on some classes, simply nerf it slightly and watch what happens...

Well it would be better to nerf skills than props, props are good for every class in PVE mostly and then in PVP too.

Still above this what I hate is damn Kaioken, it have like 0 Drain and it should drain a lot.

That is why it exist in most of builds, at least fighter ones, where fighter can rape each class with 1 press on button, kinda lame.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• for me all classes would have to have 1-1 props, less sk and fighter

in the case of sk 0.5 attack- 0.7 ~ 0.9 def, because the turtles will give ridiculous damage of 1k as before, for a defense is not the same thing.

the fighter should have 0.5 attack and 1.0 def, because it's a broken class with his 30% buff + 30% kaioken, kill any ultimate easily uncritical if they have that buff and kaioken.and also the% of skills are high, swordsman does not do the high damage a fighter does for example ..

sk are paper for pve and fighter even more so (as always) dbo has always been a game that any class with good accessories + upgrade and high con, could tank, now this is impossible ..

in the case of sk 0.5 attack- 0.7 ~ 0.9 def, because the turtles will give ridiculous damage of 1k as before, for a defense is not the same thing.

the fighter should have 0.5 attack and 1.0 def, because it's a broken class with his 30% buff + 30% kaioken, kill any ultimate easily uncritical if they have that buff and kaioken.and also the% of skills are high, swordsman does not do the high damage a fighter does for example ..

sk are paper for pve and fighter even more so (as always) dbo has always been a game that any class with good accessories + upgrade and high con, could tank, now this is impossible ..

Swordmens should be 1:1 it since there sword attacks dont have any damage increase on crit skills

I agree, regarding SK in my opinion should be maintained 0.5 - 0.5. I would like to know the opinion of those who want to change to 0.5 - 1 or 1 - 1. Since those who want that, have not specified why.

• I agree, regarding SK in my opinion should be maintained 0.5 - 0.5. I would like to know the opinion of those who want to change to 0.5 - 1 or 1 - 1. Since those who want that, have not specified why.

Why?

Well buddy, because SK ain't tanker anymore, unless you will compare +15 classes, heck even turtle with +15 gear and full buffed is tanker...

Tanker classes should have their props on def 1% while on attack 0.5%, even tho having 1 props for every class is normal too.

Who care if fighter use props, higher base dmg but rare chance of critic, right now with kaioken that have no drain, before only dende and karma could maintain that kaioken, now everyone can with no drain at all...

Props should be back to 1% in def for everyone, and kaioken drain, ssj drain should be as it was before.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• From what I've seen on the server, most of the SK have only one type of armor, the craft armor, which has more energy defense than physical. I have seen very few SK fight a fighter (for example) with a physical armor and with 39% anticrit or, the physical armor of Mudosa Machine.

Also, you should keep in mind against which fighter you are fighting, if it's better equipped than you, it's totally logical that he win.

NOTE: On PoB server, there are many players that have stats on their accessories impossible to get now, also that can be a problem, that will not happen in the open beta.

• For peopole who are saiying that " Even DW are more tanky than sk's " i just wanna say that this is how it's supposed to bee the dw should bee much tanky than sk !!!pleas daneos when u will look again in prop's ( i think it's somthing that u will have to look on ) take in count to test it with +8-+11 stuff not a +15 one !!! and pleas check if it's good for pve too cuz pvp pvp ..... pve is part of the game too in case u forgot it

• For peopole who are saiying that " Even DW are more tanky than sk's " i just wanna say that this is how it's supposed to bee the dw should bee much tanky than sk !!!pleas daneos when u will look again in prop's ( i think it's somthing that u will have to look on ) take in count to test it with +8-+11 stuff not a +15 one !!! and pleas check if it's good for pve too cuz pvp pvp ..... pve is part of the game too in case u forgot it

DW and SK are almost same but DW is better in tanking because of his insane healing (needs to be reduced a bit or MA won't have chance vs him if we count healing, auto pot, senzu, pots), win by reflect only and that is mostly it plus it 1% props everywhere.

Hardlock even with gloves you give me, 10% anti critic ones and armor I use 32% aka (72% anti critic), it still feels as you don't have any of it and that 39% anti critic jacket isn't easy to obtain since boxes are shit, you spend tons of zeni and still get crap stats.

About mudosa gear, it ain't easy to obtain too(if by miracle you get 1k rare one) again you need to box that too...

Still if SK is treated this way then I am sorry for those squishy classes that when they face fighter, they know that they will auto lose. xD

Still like I said props on def needs to be back, kaioken drain increased as it was, critic rate / anti critic fixed, dodge system a bit tweaked too but yea that would it.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• That's depends on what fighter you fight, I've fought with good SKs (with craft gear) and they can beat me easily, even I use TMQ7 +14 / +15 energy gear and I have a high crit rate.

If the SK back to 1-1, what will they be? Full Tank and full DPS? If that happens, crit % would have to be increased, since in the official game it was much higher.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!