SHADOW KNIGHT BALANCED PROPERTIES

• I agree, regarding SK in my opinion should be maintained 0.5 - 0.5. I would like to know the opinion of those who want to change to 0.5 - 1 or 1 - 1. Since those who want that, have not specified why.

Come on!

the SK 0.5 - 0.5 is very weak on the defense issue, the class is an example of a tank (it should be) and with that it is not what is happening.

So I think an adjustment to 0.5 - 1 is best.

With this relatively low prop the tank is no longer tank, consequently other classes make better the role of it.

• That's depends on what fighter you fight, I've fought with good SKs (with craft gear) and they can beat me easily, even I use TMQ7 +14 / +15 energy gear and I have a high crit rate.

If the SK back to 1-1, what will they be? Full Tank and full DPS? If that happens, crit % would have to be increased, since in the official game it was much higher.

Well in official game it was higher because of N prop and only because of that.

Plus I am just saying about def anyway or just bring chips and scouter system back soo there is no one shot anymore.

This combat that exist is boring and mostly all of those players that quit POB and waiting for OB are just bored of it and they want changes, if there is no changes, I doubt they will enjoy game.

Ah well, I give out my suggestions regarding this topic and others and I don't think I will reply anywhere, anymore, thank you for allowing me to share them.

Take care. :dpeace:

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

• I agree, regarding SK in my opinion should be maintained 0.5 - 0.5. I would like to know the opinion of those who want to change to 0.5 - 1 or 1 - 1. Since those who want that, have not specified why.

Many people on this forums had made other thread explaining why props should get changed back to 1:1 I personally made like 5 thread about it Syren  Sirab

• Yea, I understand what you mean, I also wish the chips could come back, the PvP would be much more dynamic and fun, but that's unlikely to happen.

Anyway, we will start working in the classes balance on the Open Beta, currently it's complicated (PoB server), each player have an different opinion, many players are +15, stats on accessories, etc. In the Open Beta we will be able to see the class balance better.

Take care!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!