Make Properties Great Again!

• Properties should undoubtedly return to 1:1. Why you ask? Well first of all, that is the way they were intended to work in TW and without that ratio PVE is way harder than it should be. Remember that in Open Beta there will no longer be full +15 parties like there are now, nor will we see bugged +15s everywhere. Another reason why they should return to their original ratio is because right now they are not very useful like they should be and this can clearly be seen in-game. For example, most fighters were using full prop before and now they are stuck with using dex since props are a joke now. Make properties GREAT AGAIN! Please.

• I'd be annoyed to see this same topic again and again....but honestly, it can't be brought up enough. Without props, the only viable stat will be DEX and the only way to win will be through luck. Everyone hates fighters for that. Hell, as a Fighter myself I hate winning due to 5 lucky dodges in a row. It's not like I used skill or strategy to gain that victory, RNG was just in my favor. Everyone gets screwed this way, even the fighters themselves. But hey, there's no alternative now, so DEX it is.

I've said my piece about why 1=1 props are a necessity often enough. We'll need to keep reminding Daneos until A: He stops being stubborn. Or B: He tests a DEX+Resist setup VS a full (1=1)prop setup and sees the truth for himself.

...then hopefully we can get our PvE potential back, and have some other strats than just DEX for PvP. And since DEX will still be a necessity for some matchups, the whole game will last longer in general since people'll need more gear and strategies to succeed.

• Properties should undoubtedly return to 1:1. Why you ask? Well first of all, that is the way they were intended to work in TW and without that ratio PVE is way harder than it should be. Remember that in Open Beta there will no longer be full +15 parties like there are now, nor will we see bugged +15s everywhere. Another reason why they should return to their original ratio is because right now they are not very useful like they should be and this can clearly be seen in-game. For example, most fighters were using full prop before and now they are stuck with using dex since props are a joke now. Make properties GREAT AGAIN! Please.

I agree with you, i was thinking this days in game why this happened and i was looking for some threads saying something about properties nerfed...
    I agree to make it better again.
    If you use only None in Armour u have more chance to get less damage than with some atribute, wait for staff feedback about this.

i agree with you, because wen the properties get nerfed the only status that can make substitute the prop is dex and cooldown because if you dont give damage in one skill you need use his too much, and with prop nerfed kraken and cell lose half of his objectives because the most part of the objetive is drop earning of prop now is just dex and cooldown

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!