Necklace/ring of ''channeling''

• Hello everyone,that will be my first Thread and last as well...

Caution before you proceed: i am probably going to waste your time...

I was thinking lately what we were missing,from old DBO.

What did had old DBO,that now is gone...And among others,a bug came to my mind(eeeww not a real one),a bug that almost everyone was abusing and that was known by the real ''DEV's'' and they didnt do anything to fix it(as alot others),BUT! it was a good one...

The bug was called:''change channel and press re-spawn,almost at the same time.To get revived,in the same spot,but at the channel you chose and cross your fingers''.

And it was doing: if you changed channel and pressed re-spawn,almost at the same time.you would get revived,in the same spot,but at the channel you chose and cross your fingers everything would go fine...8o

So,again i was thinking if its possible,to be made, a ring or a necklace with the effect of instant revive with 24 hours ''cd'' .Called: necklace or ring of ''channeling'' as for tribute of the old bug and that everyone remembers it and as of the description, could go easily: Daneos way,to fix things...

Thanks for your time,if you reached till here :*

• Yeah, like Kirito said, even a level 1 self res pet would be able to revive you often enough (about once every half minute) to make your solution completely obsolete

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!