the End of Dragon ball online global!!??

• i greatful that the game is back but you know you want to play a completed game you feel me to get that replay ability

Agree, but we need as much patience as we can and enjoy this new opportunity, in the way we can help newcomers in game/forum, support the development in any way possible.. like inviting friends, family, etc, giving inputs about certain topics in game/forum, and sending reports to DBOG Team about bugs and abusers to speed things up and giving more room for new stuff to be added within the time.

• The game will only die when daneos gets fed up of all these quarrels, name calling and disrespecting him. If he leaves this game dies and its not because of lack of content as new people join every day, old people might leave but there will always be a constant gain of new ones.

So stop calling daneos this or that or making him change stuff that he doesnt want to change. Its his provate server.

• funny but i think you guys have no idea what toxic community means yet you still claim that this community of dbo lovers is toxic :) i ma have argued with alot of ppl here but still i wont call this community toxic

Astin Try saying that with a straight face after you spend some time at plat lmao. Not all of the community is toxic, but, as is to be expected with any MMO, a portion of it definitely is. BilalStrike , having spent most of his days afk at plat, happens to be intimately familiar with it.

• i do agree that plat can be toxic but all the players there are but a small fraction of dbo player base also i never said community is not toxic i said its not as toxic as everyone pretends to be like lets see the good people too not only the bad ones

dude DBOG is full of cancerous things

yes it is but as any game it has bad and good people

altough idk if anyone has played GW2 but that game has the most non toxic community i ever had the chance to interact which

and it because people that play that game are mature(yeah comming from a 21 guy this sounds funny i know)

• i do agree that plat can be toxic but all the players there are but a small fraction of dbo player base also i never said community is not toxic i said its not as toxic as everyone pretends to be like lets see the good people too not only the bad ones

yes it is but as any game it has bad and good people

altough idk if anyone has played GW2 but that game has the most non toxic community i ever had the chance to interact which

and it because people that play that game are mature(yeah comming from a 21 guy this sounds funny i know)

thats saying that people are just different in there own way

• best times of dbo gone, now we are here cause everyone want nostalgy , im sure everyone who back to game will play 1 year maybe 2 and stop, cause after 5 years from closed dbo tw we are older and everyone have own life. 5 years ago, we did not have any duties now it change. For me best times was when i learn the game, every dungeon was new and hard now when i know all about game i dont have that much fun and i think i don't will play this game in future maybe 1 year :)

• best times of dbo gone, now we are here cause everyone want nostalgy , im sure everyone who back to game will play 1 year maybe 2 and stop, cause after 5 years from closed dbo tw we are older and everyone have own life. 5 years ago, we did not have any duties now it change. For me best times was when i learn the game, every dungeon was new and hard now when i know all about game i dont have that much fun and i think i don't will play this game in future maybe 1 year :)

well you said your words you sound like there is no hope for this game anymore

• well you said your words you sound like there is no hope for this game anymore

Oh really? We waited a long time for this awesome game and now when OB is so close U want to end your story? Ok bb then. Me and my friends will not stop playing DBOG. Bugs or not DBOG is still nice place to spend time with friends. See U.

• Oh really? We waited a long time for this awesome game and now when OB is so close U want to end your story? Ok bb then. Me and my friends will not stop playing DBOG. Bugs or not DBOG is still nice place to spend time with friends. See U.

yup your right it is a nice time to spend with your friends just sitting there with everything max lvl doing nothing just hanging around like back in taiwan when there was no more updates

• i mean new content is fiction, now even basics thing don't work 100% after 3 years of start project . Daneos rly did nice job but new content is hard to do when he work only with mateo, maybe if he make a good team in future but idk :)

well if he made new content that would be nice but since he is the only person working on the game adding new content would be near impossible and if he was working on new content i bet it would take as much time as the the man that made AM2R- the return of samus the man that remade metroid 2 it took him 10 years to finish that project

• well if he made new content that would be nice but since he is the only person working on the game adding new content would be near impossible and if he was working on new content i bet it would take as much time as the the man that made AM2R- the return of samus the man that remade metroid 2 it took him 10 years to finish that project

maybe in the future Daneos will hire some other people to help with the project but thats a big investment which requires money so for that we have donations! until there will be enough money to make progress in the game we'll just have to play

• maybe in the future Daneos will hire some other people to help with the project but thats a big investment which requires money so for that we have donations! until there will be enough money to make progress in the game we'll just have to play

ok now your going to legal rights i just remember you can't added new stuff now bandai can sue for that now putting in a new stuff with out there permission but i guess it would be ok because i don't think bandai care about this game anymore and might make a new mmorpg and if that happens DBOG is history

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!