I worry about Beta

• Hello everyone, so i'm going to try to be perfectly clear and straight-forward with this message, i just hope that you all read it, i do not care of anyone's opinion on this matter nor what you think of me.

This is just me, sharing my experience on this server, explaining my point of view about the current state of this server, and how i see the future.

I have been playing this server since July 2016, i have went through every patches, from kid without TLQ to this day, i have missed a few months there and there because i got fed up eventually, but for the time i've spent here, i have always did my best to test and report anything i would find, i used to have my own thread with pages and pages of bugs report, i would try my best to report bugs personally to the staff, and eventually Daneos himself.

Long story short, i have been devoted to this server for pretty much its entire length and i still am to this day.

I have been faithful in Daneos from the first day i played here, and i've always been, and i still am, don't get me wrong, but it is from this experience that i do believe that the Beta start will be a failure.

My reason for this is the amount of bugs that needs to be fixed within such a short period (we only have 1 month left); these bugs include gamebreaking ones, like KD not working properly which ruins the core gameplay of a very good class <Swordman>, and also ruins many "strategies" and possibilities in PvP.

This bug is simply the targets getting teleported back to their pre-KD position, if they get stunned (or receive any form of hard CC) right after getting up from a KD.

This bug, is basically the server not "refreshing" the current position of the KD's person, thus believing that his position is actually pre-KD.

I have reported this bug months ago, it has been here for a long time, but it's still not fixed.

Another major bug is with the Confusion state.

This bug is basically; if you were to get KD's during confusion, but the confusion ends, your character will stop on the spot, even if it is flying due to a KD, and creating a visual bug which will make your opponent and anyone else think that you're out, when in reality you are actually running around. (here is a preview of this bug) :

and in the same video :

There are many more gamebreaking bugs, but the one that set me off today was the very frequent crashes that ALWAYS happens.

Today, many parties crashed, mine did aswell, and champions did, too, as well as my friends; here are some previews :

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/12599/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/12600/

And then in the finals, there was ANOTHER gamebreaking bug which made CeStory untargetable (or was it me that got bugged for some reason ?)

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/12601/

As you can see here, CeStory is not during a HTB (which was my first speculation on this) and i am not stunned/spell locked.

On top of that, my other speculation was that i may have gotten KD bug (you get KD but somehow can still walk), but as you can see in the video, i have not taken any damage from the KD of G2, which excludes this theory aswell.

All in all, i would say that i am pissed about what happened, not just because i am very competitive, but rather because i was literally powerless on this situation, this comes down to crashes/bugs, there is nothing that we, players, can do about it, this is not just my, it was my friends party (showbuff secret purehearted etc), champions too as Ayner crashed, and this is always happening, every budokai you will hear about crashes / bugs.

But this is expected as it is a pre-beta, and i understand it, but now we have to think about the future;

Beta is in 1 month, crashes/bugs happen every budokai, dojo war...

And on top of that, there are many minor issues, as well as balancing issues that will be added to the discussion eventually, and we only have 1 month.

If Daneos somehow cannot fix all these issues by the opening of the "official" Beta, it might very well be a failure, at first.

Thank you all for reading, now i've gotta go to Dojo War :P.

• Pardon me if I'm being a noob, but how will these bugs make OB fail? If it doesn't deter people from playing POB, it shouldn't deter them from playing OB. Also, just because the server is moving into a new stage, does it mean that the bugs you mentioned above will become unfixable? All in all, it might be better that we go into OB with those bugs, since a lot less people will be PvPing and focusing on leveling, which means the bug won't be seen as much, and this also gives the Dev more time to fix said bug.

Cheers

• Just a reminder Beta testing means it has bugs!! also i have been here for alot of time and saw all the bugs getting fixed and stuff but it seems ur only concern is PVP? that is kinda selfish considering there are another bugs you didnt bother to say which means you just accepted that they exist so why dont you do the same for budokai bugs? they will get fixed eventualy

your post only brings negativity over the forum which is not a thing we need sorry if i offended you in anyway

much love <3

• Well Pre Open Beta or some will call it Alpha Stage, is nothing more than fixing most of bugs, fix stability of server and gameplay,

fixing/disable some of illegal stuffs as duplicate gears and such.

Open Beta stage is where bug fixing, game balancing is crucial for game itself.

Trust me, Daneos knows what he is doing, just relax.

Note: Trust me, if there are some serious issues to handle that would inflict DBOG he would postpone date of OB, since I don't see he is doing that, since he is fk-ing math + code freak lol, he can handle it since he is in reality ROBOT!

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Actually this theard is pertty intteristing !! The Worst part of all this sh*t it's that there is some question's that we ask GM's About and geuss what ? even the gm's doesn't know the answer !! Conclusion the GM's and Danone doesn't have a real contact !! So the community won't be able to know how the project is going on ? is there major bugs what will we gonna have in the future best thing that gm's do is " LOCKING THEARD"

• Actually this theard is pertty intteristing !! The Worst part of all this sh*t it's that there is some question's that we ask GM's About and geuss what ? even the gm's doesn't know the answer !! Conclusion the GM's and Danone doesn't have a real contact !! So the community won't be able to know how the project is going on ? is there major bugs what will we gonna have in the future best thing that gm's do is " LOCKING THEARD"

agree im prepared to support the project trough anything but the Staff is keeping alot of things from us and yes it is very annoiyng

• Official Dbo had tons of "gamebreaking" bugs and it did not fail (for those who think it did fail just think, if it failed why are we here trying to revive the game?).

Far more disconections and crashes in dboTW than dbog, just remember the tons of times ppl crashed trying to enter CCBD or budokai. (i used to remove all buffs and enter naked bc some shitty bug with clothes and buffs made me disconect every time i try to enter CCBC/budokai.)

EVEN WORSE some ppl used to know how to crash the server and abused it at dojo, budokai and scramble to disconect the rivals.

Of course we all prefer a bug-free and stable server but just give it time, thats why these server phases and level caps exists.

We must wait and report as many bugs we can to accelerate the process.

• Here is my opinion:

How long have we waited for OB, many of us have lost their patient to this project already, especially with so many intresting mmorpg games coming out in 2018/2019 like Crowfall, Pantheon or Ashes of creation.

I dont think i would play ever this game again if OB was annouced in december or even next year, since the project was already VERY dalayed many of us im sure including me would simply lost hes faith in the project.

If the bugs isnt like +15 one then I would say .. better rush it a bit than keep it slow.

Anyway i feel like daneos is moving in right direction with his latest updates, but im still hoping for updates that will help balance some classess.

• Just a reminder Beta testing means it has bugs!! also i have been here for alot of time and saw all the bugs getting fixed and stuff but it seems ur only concern is PVP? that is kinda selfish considering there are another bugs you didnt bother to say which means you just accepted that they exist so why dont you do the same for budokai bugs? they will get fixed eventualy

your post only brings negativity over the forum which is not a thing we need sorry if i offended you in anyway

much love <3

Every1, lvl 70 all wants perfect pvp. Not sure y its selfish its all about budokai, be famous by wining budokai. Whats the point if u grind when ur lvl 70 and not doing budokai, pvp. this game was made to challenge!!!

• you are all talking about bugs in the game but you all forget the most important...the game has so many spikes for windows 10 users..i think this should be priority of all..we need to have a great time to play this game first of all and then try to fix bugs in game..all of us we play this game because clearly it has the word dragonball and because we are fans of the anime.There are way more better games with better gameplay,graphics ands mechanics than dbog a(for this style of gaming).We need a stable game for windows 10 users too..

• about bugs and budokai, i think because of those bugs that are present for a long time, that should have budokai more days, maybe day yes day not, to fix other bugs present in it too ... also would be a lot more fun because there is only this in the game to do before reset...

sad to wait a week to receive dc bug or crash before the matches.

I hope everything goes well

Exactly this how are we supposed to test things that happen once a week and has a 40% chance of a disconnect a strange bug appears

• LMFAO you serious? ye this is a problem but this can easy be fixed by downgrading to windows 7 we cant fix these bugs at the click of a button this will take many many hours of daneos's time figuring out what to do. serious bugs come first like game changing bugs and things like freezes and delays can wait.

Sorry I tried, but it's still the same. :(

• LMFAO you serious? ye this is a problem but this can easy be fixed by downgrading to windows 7 we cant fix these bugs at the click of a button this will take many many hours of daneos's time figuring out what to do. serious bugs come first like game changing bugs and things like freezes and delays can wait.

you act like downgrading to windows 7 is simple and a feasible option lol.

• you are all talking about bugs in the game but you all forget the most important...the game has so many spikes for windows 10 users..i think this should be priority of all..we need to have a great time to play this game first of all and then try to fix bugs in game..all of us we play this game because clearly it has the word dragonball and because we are fans of the anime.There are way more better games with better gameplay,graphics ands mechanics than dbog a(for this style of gaming).We need a stable game for windows 10 users too..

What spikes are you talking about I have windows 10 and the game runs fine, might be your machines hardware.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!