RendeWare Documents For Modeling

• Hello,

Today i wanted to share the RenderWare documentations i had publically for anyone who is still interrested in how Dragon Ball Online models and objects work, and couldn't find these themselves.

If this thread is in the wrong topic, feel free to move it over to the correct one. But if it gets deleted, then most of us already know why. Anywho, if that where to happen and you would still like to have the documents feel free to send me a DM over at Discord.

Renderware Documents

If the link doesn't work for some reason make sure to leave a reply here. I'll update it as soon as i can.

Regards,

AkameCrimson

• Hi,

these files do not explain how models of dbo works. If you want to understand it, then you have to read 3ds max 2006~ manuals.

regards

Not specifically yes, but i haven't uploaded everything yet. Updated link coming up in a few hours. Those contain the SDK manuals which will most certainly be useful.

Regards,

AkameCrimson

• About time someone replyUaaa...I mean yes. Some extra info that isn't included in the documents. Dbo model files contain some kind of security protocol in the form of 4 exta bytes which are editable in HEX using notepad++ or HxD editor. If these 4 extra bytes are not included the game will not read the models wether they are .DFF or not, tested this myself. Use RWanalyzer to find out what the 4 bytes are.

• About time someone replyUaaa...I mean yes. Some extra info that isn't included in the documents. Dbo model files contain some kind of security protocol in the form of 4 exta bytes which are editable in HEX using notepad++ or HxD editor. If these 4 extra bytes are not included the game will not read the models wether they are .DFF or not, tested this myself. Use RWanalyzer to find out what the 4 bytes are.

Wow i think its easy if DBOG Team invite a modders to make a team then work in tha game

Hey, long time no see. Forum aged well I see heh.

Well anyway...
    If that's what you say is true, then is it already possible to export a model as DFF, add those 4 bytes and replace some already existing model with it? Hypothetically of course if we are skipping the whole bone names of the rig as well. I would like to see somebody try this and confirm whether that's possible having such information.

• Hey, long time no see. Forum aged well I see heh.

Well anyway...
    If that's what you say is true, then is it already possible to export a model as DFF, add those 4 bytes and replace some already existing model with it? Hypothetically of course if we are skipping the whole bone names of the rig as well. I would like to see somebody try this and confirm whether that's possible having such information.

Yes you can export it.
    But no, it creates some errors in the client.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!