[Brown Boxes]- Discussion & Suggestion

• You guys want everything way too easy... now people actually kill the boss as before, people would get their titles and thats it. It only took me 25 boxes to get maxed stats and never more than 35... and i got that in a month, its what keeps people engaged trying to obtain stuff.

• You guys want everything way too easy... now people actually kill the boss as before, people would get their titles and thats it. It only took me 25 boxes to get maxed stats and never more than 35... and i got that in a month, its what keeps people engaged trying to obtain stuff.

People always killed the boss on multiple different channels, why does it matter if it was only for a title? Also I dont get how another way to get boxes is "way too easy", the way it is now you basically need several hours free to guaranteed fight the boss on time otherwise you'll most likely miss it.

Lots of players even cashers have already said a while back 4 gold coins and zenni for 1 brown box is too much, staff said they were going to change it but no word back so far.

• Proxymime there will be easy to obtain brown boxes this way, since as long you have zeni or if it be crafting based, as long you have crafting level, materials and zeni, you can obtain them.

Still it won't be easy as you think, unless people are lucky as you, since you will need tons of zeni to get them and to use on 1 gear, now if OB starts in caps bellow 70, that means you will need to use tons of TMQ, UD, crafting gears.

Only downside of this is that prices of items won't be overpriced as now and mostly it will be trade of items, gears as now it is trade of stones in POB already.

Prices of upgrade stones will jump, prices of good gears will jump, as long you are crafter you can earn decent zeni since you craft rare gear or recraft or use legendary and box it.

Trust me, community is tired of spamming tmq, UD, BID, getting legendary gear and spend shit tons of zeni , some real cash to get stats they want.

This would only improve gameplay, not ruin it, people won't waste time on outdated MMO as this if they can't obtain what they want and if they are simply limited to one set of gear and this is simply luck based and it doesn't have fixed 35 boxed - max stats, since some get max with 1 box, some with 100, some with more than 100, yea since I spend 100 and still nothing, and some of my guildies too.

Still thank you for your opinion.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Well we will see. I'm 100% sure that I will need only around 1 month to get full gear with the current state of dbog and if these changed come it will be alot easier. But as I said we will see when the OB starts.

P.S. I'm not a casher

This is a private server and shouldn't be balanced around the people who spend 15+ hour a day on the game. Cool man you will get your all gear within a month or faster if its changes, good for you, but you getting your gear won't effect anyone gameplay or ruin anyone PvE experience.

Like I said earlier the newer player will just find a different game if stuff stay the same

• This is a private server and shouldn't be balanced around the people who spend 15+ hour a day on the game. Cool man you will get your all gear within a month or faster if its changes, good for you, but you getting your gear won't effect anyone gameplay or ruin anyone PvE experience.

Like I said earlier the newer player will just find a different game if stuff stay the same

I'm a student and I work after my lessons + I have alot of work to do at home for university. I don't think that I can spend 15+ hours a day for anything.

• I'm a student and I work after my lessons + I have alot of work to do at home for university. I don't think that I can spend 15+ hours a day for anything.

I was just saying in general, I wasn't directly pointing at you. Proxymime while you had to log on everyday for a month straight to get around 30 boxes while it only took me like 5 minute to get 50 boxes just by donating. Do you see the differences in that? or that just hard mode for you

• Well said

As for the main post,
    It would be a great idea if i look at it from an angle what is the best for me as a player.

If i look at it as an aspect of balancing the game i dont like it at all,it would make both pve and pvp aspect way easier and acessable,if you really wanna gear yourself up with pdef edef armors 2-3 sets of weps and earrings/necks/rings you should work your ass for it,not just getting alot of boxes and box until u get the best stats in game for easy money.
    Instead why wouldnt we suggest that majins have more chance of dropping the coins? and/or raising the amout of boxes you get for silver/gold coins,for expamle 4 gold coins + 10 kk for 3-4 boxes.

It would increase farming them,aswell as increasing number of people taking on event boss.

• We do read suggestions some stuff has been implemented ie revamping the token shop for instance, flight system revamped

as well as a weekly reset all came from the suggestions from the forums

SIlly Kur.

Most of those ideas came from the moderator team themself.

Kur number 2 Im quiet Sure the team was more concern fixing the game before stuff is changed but hey im not a staff member

This is a great idea icedude I truely hope the team considers it . Only problem is these threads invite rift raft (like me) to cry about things or attack mods that are dumb enough to respond.

*peace!

• I believe having a weekly limit to how much boxes you can buy per week would be better so whales don't get the best stats in a week. I definitely don't have much experience with boxes and their rates but i believe it'd be abuse-able due to the fact one million is too little in POB it'd work really well during the beginning of the open beta but once price get high again they're going to be candy.

• I believe having a weekly limit to how much boxes you can buy per week would be better so whales don't get the best stats in a week. I definitely don't have much experience with boxes and their rates but i believe it'd be abuse-able due to the fact one million is too little in POB it'd work really well during the beginning of the open beta but once price get high again they're going to be candy.

1. You can't stop whales to obtain boxes, they will get them via cash shop anyway

2. It isn't too low since at start you will continue losing your zeni and with this zeni sink you will keep losing zeni

3. With a lot of zeni sink options, you won't be able to keep zeni, you will keep losing it left and right

4. Later on, staff can decide how much to increase cost of brown boxes

Still, as I can see, most of people agree that the best option would be crafting one where you need craft materials and zeni, kinda the best zeni sink.

[warnbox]Everyone please keep your posts on topic, refrain from pissing off staff team ( Chop Liver xD) and respect DBOG rules! [/warnbox]

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

I doubt OB prices will ever rise as high as it is in POB. The only reason the market is this effin inflated is cuz Chinese found a bug early on to duplicate Zeni

• DBOG changes until now:

• Increase drop rate of stones (MUCH higher than on retail)
    • Remove broke when upgrading
    • Make brown boxes from wagu machine tradeable
    • Give more brown boxes for less money (wagu machine)
    • Add brown boxes to boss event
    • Give more stones for less money (wagu machine)
    • Add dogi balls to cc dungeon with a high "droprate"
    • Make alot of things bind (the important gear and weapons were bind anyway so not much changed)
    • Add unsealing coins to cc dungeon with high "droprate"
    • Make white stones dropable
    • Add u55 to token shop
    • Increase droprate of legendary items in BIDs
    • Increase droprate of items from normal mobs

In the future:

• Easier obtainable boxes? So more boxes?
    • Increase droprate of legendary items in BIDs?
    • Add silver boxes to the game?
    • I don't even know what crazy ideas you will have...

Stop ruining this game. This is a mmorpg and in a mmorpg you should play at least a few years to get your gear and not a few month and spend a few $.

P.S I don't want to hear your shittalk guys so don't respond to his please. I see what you guys did in dbog and what you are doing right now. You are literally just playing pvp the whole day and crying that it's to hard to get items gear zeni stones and so on.

Edit:

some things can/will be changed but this is the current state

• Well we will see. I'm 100% sure that I will need only around 1 month to get full gear with the current state of dbog and if these changed come it will be alot easier. But as I said we will see when the OB starts.

P.S. I'm not a casher

first, i wanna say that it's 100 % impossible to get the gear u have i mean +12 -+15 in 1 mounth without cashing ( even if u farm 12 hours a day u won't bee able to get it !!! )

Let's get started ! in the current meta of the game the brown boxes are the main"monney" of the game to buy high upgraded gear u need brown boxes , brown boxes cost's generaly hummm 50 -55 kk so to get 200 brown boxe for any RARE +15 item u will need like 10KKK at least for f2p player this would take him 4 -6 mounth if he play 2-4 hours day in those 4 hours he farm 2 hours for hardcore f2p player he need 6 hours farm a day for like 1 mounth to get 1 item RARE +15

Know what about someone who "Donate" ? with some luck he will get 200 boxe with 100 dollars i know that for many of us 100 dollars is huge ammount of monney ( for mee it is ) !! U guys will probably tell mee that he worked 8 hours a day for 1 week to 100 dollars i will answer u with " if someone farms 8 hours day he will gonna get the same amount of Brown Boxes ? Obviously not Conclusion : the casher or Donater will always have more advance for the f2p player

Solution1 : Keep the same brown boxes sytem 1 gold coins + 5kk for 1 brown boxe and remouve the brown boxes from the world Boss

solution 2 : Buy the brown boxes from the rats for 1kk ( iin the bigining ) then increase the price cuz we will get more monney in this game Same for reset skill price

Solution 3 : Add the gold chest in the BID's mobs and each mob give 20 % chance to give chest (stackeble) kiilling 5 mobs will give u 100 % chance in this golden chest's we find ( Auto Pot 250k lp and EP , pack of 10 brown boxes - 5 brown boxes and 30 brown boxes depends on ur luck , and silver boxe 1 or pack of 5 ) So the golden chest will give only OP things and it could bee an excellent monney sink since u can add price for example to open it u need 10kk ....ect

I Hope that i helped u guys and excuse mee for my bad engliish i did my best

• Dammm you work a week and only make $100 bucks... you should really consider on how much you make, that is way below minimum wage

• Like i said before new player will just fine a different game to play. Yeah your right this is a mmorpg but it also a mmo that died years ago and now came back as a community base private server. What wrong with a private server being less grindy to play for casual? also in fact this game attract a lot of them.

no one shittalking either man my god yo. Did you know dbog is currently a pre open beta meaning were suppose to test stuff and find bugs and report it on forums so you need clam your ego down and look at it from a different perspective. I've been finding and reporting bugs since pre open beta started because it would make the open beta come out a lot faster and I knew that if grind super hard for shit on my character it would get wipe anyways BECAUSE IT A TEST SERVER. So don't ever bring up what other people personal did during this test server,

oh yeah btw you never address why it should be a good thing for casual player to keep it the same. You and the other people who like your post just keep going on how about how it devalue their hardcore non casher grind which laughable compare to someone cashing on this game

• U guys will probably tell mee that he worked 8 hours a day for 1 week to 100 dollars i will answer u with " if someone farms 8 hours day he will gonna get the same amount of Brown Boxes ? Obviously not Conclusion : the casher or Donater will always have more advance for the f2p player

sry bro but you as a f2p will sit at home at play a game you like while the other guy will work his ass off to earn money. I think it's only fair that his work is more worth than your work

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!