[Brown Boxes]- Discussion & Suggestion

• [warnbox]Everyone please calm down and discuss it in normal way without flame and shits.[/warnbox]

I see that cashers want to present this brown boxes as something special, since God forbid that everyone walk around with stats they want/need for PVP/PVE parts of game.

I have feeling that people who dislike this, are those who want to have more "skills" than rest of people with shit stats.

Like I said, buying from NPC or craft it, will be huge zeni sink that will eat zeni and all that "extra" zeni you think you might own, will be gone because you will spend zeni to buy gears you want and brown boxes, stones and accessory.

Shitty legendary/rare gears with shit stats will cost more, since people will buy them to box them.

You will lose more zeni than you can earn them, because from start you will farm shit gear and sell it at NPC for some zeni.

You will craft your gear and lose zeni, you will buy some gear and lose zeni while cash whales as someone called them that way,

will just wait good gear to buy with cash shop items, no need to spend zeni.

All I suggested is just change for better or you guys just want to see people who try game and leave it because it is boring and too hard to get stuffs you need.

Only hard thing in DBOG should be to obtain parts of gear as legendary UD/TMQ/BID and Ultra Rare Medusa gears or CC lvl 70 Black sets and you tell me after all that hard work, you will need to wait months and months until you get useful stats to even use it, and then spend shit tons of zeni to upgrade it.....

DBOG should be equal for all, those who donate should get stuffs their way and those people who actually play game if you ever heard that term, to get stuffs their way.

Once more I will say that brown boxes are soo random aka soo called "recrafting" tools, they will give you soo random stats and they are not silver boxes where you set what stats you want to get and pray to get max stats.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I see that cashers want to present this brown boxes as something special, since God forbid that everyone walk around with stats they want/need for PVP/PVE parts of game.

For good stats you should work your ass off like every normal human beeing and stop being lazy to farm gear in a mmorpg.

Btw the idea of a mmorpg is that you farm your gear like crazy for years until you get the best stats.

I have feeling that people who dislike this, are those who want to have more "skills" than rest of people with shit stats.

Ofc that's the case because it's a game. Every good player wants to be the best with the hard work he put in this gear.

Like I said, buying from NPC or craft it, will be huge zeni sink that will eat zeni and all that "extra" zeni you think you might own, will be gone because you will spend zeni to buy gears you want and brown boxes, stones and accessory.

Sry but you will buy the gear only once there is no broke system and it's not hard to farm zeni if you know the game. AND new players should not be able to get good gear that easily

Shitty legendary/rare gears with shit stats will cost more, since people will buy them to box them.

You will lose more zeni than you can earn them, because from start you will farm shit gear and sell it at NPC for some zeni.

You will craft your gear and lose zeni, you will buy some gear and lose zeni while cash whales as someone called them that way,

will just wait good gear to buy with cash shop items, no need to spend zeni.

Again you will lose some zeni yes but only once not the whole time. You can easily farm enough zeni to buy your whole gear. Then farm again to buy boxes and you are finished. The only thing that's missing will be stones. Honestly you want me to go farm only or stones? please NO!

All I suggested is just change for better or you guys just want to see people who try game and leave it because it is boring and too hard to get stuffs you need.

For better? NO it will be much easier and will kill the game. Only because you like it doesn't mean it's better for the game.

To hard? Are you for real? DBOG is one of the most easiest mmorpgs you will find. If you honestly think that DBOG is to hard then stop playing mmorpgs.

you tell me after all that hard work, you will need to wait months and months until you get useful stats to even use it, and then spend shit tons of zeni to upgrade it.....

Welcome to the world of mmorpgs

Once more I will say that brown boxes are soo random aka soo called "recrafting" tools, they will give you soo random stats and they are not silver boxes where you set what stats you want to get and pray to get max stats.

Yes they are random but you still only need a few to get good stats. As an example if you switch effects on jacket and want con you can also stop with lp% foc dex and sell it. So the chances to get good stats are still pretty high and you won't need to much brown boxes to get good stats.

Nothing personal but it's just annoying that dbog was made to easy and is still getting easier because some guys want to have the same gear as veteran players without putting the same work in it. Sorry but that's not how the world works. Either you spend the money for it or work your ass off like everyone else.

• Stop trying to make this game easier and noob friendlier than it already is lmao

The game Mechanic is easy and noob friendly, but actually gearing your FULLY character is a different story. The noob player will quit after stomped by tryhard Vet or by player who think there good but are actually trash asf. The game will be dead within a year without any good changes or updates. This game is a unoffical mmo that died years ago people need to remember that.

• The game Mechanic is easy and noob friendly, but actually gearing your FULLY character is a different story. The noob player will quit after stomped by tryhard Vet or by player who think there good but are actually trash asf. The game will be dead within a year without any good changes or updates. This game is a unoffical mmo that died years ago people need to remember that.

Making the game easier won't help it to survive it will only make it die much earlier

• Being a private server doesn't mean it has to be easy. The brown boxes are EVENT ITEMS.

If you want brown boxes, you can buy them to "cash players", who will always be there. It's not necessary to put an NPC that sells them to 1kk, since the players that sell them, will sell them at a reasonable price.

What would happen if could be easily obtained?

- I go craft a armor, just need random stats rare, then I put boxes = 10 sec to get your armor.

- I go to TMQ, I go to BID, I just need legendary, I don't care about the stats, then I'll put boxes and done.

Now Just need someone to suggest remove the 3 cards from the upgrade system lol.

• Making the game easier won't help it to survive it will only make it die much earlier

It the opposite and mmo are a dying genre but anyways look at a successful currents mmorpg like oldschool runescape for example their player base keep growing and growing because of they how take successful community idea updates and implement them into there game and the progression is easier. They even poll what comes into the game too. The only updates that involve the community input was the token shop and the new PVP platform arena those were well receive by the community. After that mostly every other update just cause backlash and people raging on forums(nerfing random classes skills,props nerf, bind armor update etc etc)

EVENT ITEMS that only come from the cash shop(aka spending money), the one from the boss event are untradeable and only can obtain 1 a day 2 if your on the game for at least 8 hour for another boss event to spawn. Crafted armor there literally no point in using a brown box on when it in fact would be cheaper to keep crafting the armor to get the stats that you want. TMQ BID okay you have a point, but that why you add extra incentive to do these dungeons, like how CCBD now drops dogi balls and unseal coins.

CCBD armor and accessories from CCBD come with garbage set stats and that means that you can't obtain other stats on it by farming it non stop. That were brown and silver boxes come into play. Catering to people who have a elitist mind set like you guy kill off this game for sure.

That upgrade system thread that you want to see already happen, I think it got closed for flamming but I'm not sure

• Like I said, if you want boxes, buy from the players who sell them.

And when I mean events, I don't mean just boss event.

PS: And yes, it would be nice to increase the boxes of the boss event. But some things I've read on this thread I'm totally against that.

• Like I said, if you want boxes, buy from the players who sell them.

And when I mean events, I don't mean just boss event.

PS: And yes, it would be nice to increase the boxes of the boss event. But some things I've read on this thread I'm totally against that.

Then no problem, totaly remove brown boxes from cash shop and let them be in event.

Let cashers and non cashers struggle for good stats on gear.

If you disagree with this one, that means that you as cash player want to dominate game and prevent all other players from getting stats.

Silver boxes should be in world boss event since with them you select stats you want to get and they should be hard to obtain for casher or non casher via events only.

Brown Boxes as they are, I will say this for 3rd time, are simply recrafting tools, they should be easy to obtain for everyone in order that players get stats they want on many gears.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• You guys against this idea are just spamming "easy" while we continuously give you multiple logical reasons why that's not true and i'm about to add another reason, Iceman hasn't even stated how much materials it would take to craft a brown box, he just suggested that as another option so you can't even call it easy just yet. Also, his other option, 1kk for 1 brown box, that will be a huge zenni sink for the beginning of the game, did you guys forget how much 50kk was in the beginning of POB? That's not "easy" like you guys are claiming. And it will also prevent the economy from being ruined.

For good stats you should work your ass off like every normal human beeing and stop being lazy to farm gear in a mmorpg.

Btw the idea of a mmorpg is that you farm your gear like crazy for years until you get the best stats.

Ofc that's the case because it's a game. Every good player wants to be the best with the hard work he put in this gear.

What hard work? Cashers sat at plat 90% of their gameplay after hitting level 70 in POB, again what hard work?

sry bro but you as a f2p will sit at home at play a game you like while the other guy will work his ass off to earn money. I think it's only fair that his work is more worth than your work

Really? Are you crazy? And by that logic, Daneos might as well sell +15 gear for $300 each. Also I thought you were a f2p players, yet here you sound like a complete whale.

• i was just watching this thread but now this in an intresting idea if you want the game to be harder /comppetitive lets remove boxes from cash shop lets see how that goes:) the game will become more difficult as all of you who complain wish.

I assume you are all ready to support consequesces for your words are you not ?

• Dammm you work a week and only make $100 bucks... you should really consider on how much you make, that is way below minimum wage

What u should realy Consider is that not all dbog players are from USA - EU - Canda ..ect i mean tier 1 country's i'am personnaly from a what is called "3rd" world country in my country the minimum Salary is 15O euros a mounth the maximum is like 3k euro's so .....

sry bro but you as a f2p will sit at home at play a game you like while the other guy will work his ass off to earn money. I think it's only fair that his work is more worth than your work

i think u didn't understood what i meant , i said that it should bee more worth but it shouldn't bee WAY tooo much worth , beacause this is what a free to play game is it's that u can have some items in CS for The Lazy peopole they can donate then get there rewards a bit faster then normal players but in dbog it's not the case to obtain some kind of items the "donater's'" will get them way faster then normal players wich shouldn't bee the case .

I totaly agree with Iceman we should remouve this brown boxes and see make them only obtainble from world boss !!! and make 10 brown boxes from WORLD boss = 1 silver BOXE !!! and we will see how it goes we will gonna see who is the epic farmer's in the game and the other Platform players !!

• Then no problem, totaly remove brown boxes from cash shop and let them be in event.

Let cashers and non cashers struggle for good stats on gear.

If you disagree with this one, that means that you as cash player want to dominate game and prevent all other players from getting stats.

Silver boxes should be in world boss event since with them you select stats you want to get and they should be hard to obtain for casher or non casher via events only.

I agree with this, brown boxes only benefit those who spend money in the cash shop, get maximum statistics, upgrade their equipment and already (sorry not english)

• I completely agree with you, increasing the amount of coins would encourage farming and definitely help people out. I don't agree with the original idea of making it easily accessible through crafting/regular shop because then the boxes would be worthless....

• sry bro but you as a f2p will sit at home at play a game you like while the other guy will work his ass off to earn money. I think it's only fair that his work is more worth than your work

Right? Why don't people get this LOL. People comparing playing a game to working hard 8hrs/day 5 days a week and actually contributing to society. SMH, it's really hard to understand some of the members of this community sometimes.

• Exactly, just buy the boxes from other people if you are too lazy to farm. Just make money by crafting/ selling or doing dungeons or w/e and buy them from others if u do not want to do the boss event. Stop trying to make the game easier since it will ultimately make it boring for everyone.

• i dont know why people said "dont make game easy". For cashers the game is easy in POB because they build his character only with brown boxes. NOBODY even farm so lets make it difficult and remove brown boxes from cash shopm thats the solution :D

"Cashers" are people who work their ass off to obtain that cash and usually have very little time to play... And let me remind you that without cashers the server WOULD NOT EXIST and without cashers IT CANNOT SURVIVE. That sentence alone should make you change your mind, if it doesn't then you have no clue of how successful businesses function.

• I don't get why cashers get insulted with this....

1. You can't play as free players, cash obtain brown boxes, stones and shit you need

2. Who can play, craft and shit, let them get brown boxes, stones via types as I suggested

Since this is Donation System and not PAY TO DO NOTHING AND BE GODLY, lmao.

My suggestion will simply balance out free players and cash users and it will be huge zeni sink that will buff economy of DBOG, meaning it will benefit everyone.

Only because of this "cash shop defending" ideas, this game will be boring from start, since as free player you will need months and months to close a bit gap towards cashers and you will be limited to use mostly 1 set of gear since no way you can use all others, because no useful stats on them, meaning, you will get bored fast and play something else.

I am just sad that only few who are saying that they support this project by donating, they support it to be OP for few months since they will end up playing alone.

BROWN BOXES = CRAFTING

Meaning, spend zeni or craft materials to obtain gear with stats you find useful...

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!