[Brown Boxes]- Discussion & Suggestion

• Hater? I'm using my brain. And what proof is that? Is it impossible to cash on another account now? I'm sick of you full +15 whales talking about "im a f2p player I got all this reselling with a bit of farm." And when someone doesn't believe you you guys want to call him a hater seen this before numerous times.

Well keep up the good work man your brain is working perfectly fine ?

• Well keep up the good work man your brain is working perfectly fine ?

It's funny because you're joking but in actuality it is working fine and yours clearly isn't. I know a player who has 3 full +15 characters and claims he got it all farming, your breed of player isn't new to me. But back on subject I haven't read 1 logical reason why brown boxes shouldn't be more attainable for real f2p players, so I don't understand why a mod or GM hasn't confirmed anything about whats going to be changed with boxes.

• The thing with Brown boxes in Pre-OB was: there were too many boxes!

Really hated seeing them even being a currency . If they don't plan on changing anything about it, i hope it won't get as bad as it is now in OB lol.

I think decreasing the amount of boxes you can get is a good step. But not sure if it would work out cuz there are enough ppl who cash...and some of them cash a lot xD

Most extreme option: remove the boxes completely from the game. But this won't happen i guess cuz 1. ppl would cry hard af and 2. DBOG would lose a source of income to keep the server up. Now i haven't read the entire Thread cuz i am too lazy to do so but i hope that there will be a solution to this. I'm gonna be honest, i am a f2p player and sometimes it was annoying that people only wanted to sell their stuff for boxes although i was able to pay in zeni. So i was either forced to buy boxes in order to get what i wanted or eat sh*t xD.

Missed to buy a lot of good weaps/armor because of boxes being a stronger currency than zeni. And this sucks even more for ppl who don't happen to have much zeni.

Gotta find a good balance man. The amount of boxes ingame is ridiculous.

And as i am writing this i just remembered that cashers will get back their cash points and if this thing about boxes won't get changed somehow, we'll end up in the same situation in the OB. <X:thumbdown:

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• To make the Zenie curruncy stronger then the Boxes ( cuz the boxes atm are the strongest currency wiich iis rediculos thing there is 3 way's

1- Decrease Zenie Cap to 1kkk

2- remouve zenie cap or make it realy high cap 100kkk

3- Creat different type of zenie's Bronze - silver- gold - plat - diamoned zenie

EX : 1000 bronze zenie = 1 silver zenie 1000 silver = 1 gold 1000 gold = 1 plat 1000 plat = 1 diamoned this could beee realy funnnnnnnnnnnn for example NPC will recuire Bronze Zeni to sell buy Items normal mobs would give bronze zenie same for super ULTRA - boss give silver HERO's and BIDS bosses give gold and plat Zeni !!!! also zenie convertising would be excellent way to monney sink hahahah each convertising will recuire 10 of the monney that we need ex : iif u wanna convertis 1000 bronze to 1 silver u will need 10 bronze ...ect ( i need to have a look on this point cuz it's only example ) in 1 account u can handel only 1kkk of each sort of zenie 1kkk of bronze silverr ..ect once u get ur 1kkk any other zenie u get won't come to ur invotry ( sorry for english ii know i went offf topic but i thought it could bee niice suggestion to avoid the Boxes to became the main currency of the game)

• It aint a bad idea,tho the best reward in tmq should be their legendary armor,which is actually one of the best.

However the drops still aint fixed so alot of people dont even know farming tmq was one of the most doing things in retail.

Your idea would increase grinding tmq's a lot which is really good,bute even with 20% chance getting 5 boxes would be too much.

In my eyes this thread was always more about getting easy boxes to get urself best stats,but do you really need to use that much boxes to get some good stats?

TBH getting your items boxed is just another part of an end game.

If you come to a moment when u get some gears but need better stats,you put that in your first place and you farm the money for it.Then invest in buying boxes until you get what you want.I mean the drops are really good you can get 5+ stones in an hour easy,lets say one of them is purple/green/white you insta earn 70-120kk which is already enough for 1-2 boxes.

If the system with boxes change im up for increasing event boss reward for a few boxes and increasing the spawn/drop of fat majins.

I wont be replying here anymore cause this thread went to hell like every other thread that has more than 2 pages

Regards

• maybe you

I have a video of me using like 23 boxes to get 12 con on a tmq1 pants and like 40+ boxes to get my boots to like 10 con I might of delete that one like last month, but anyways sometimes you get lucky most of the times you don't that just how it is was with a box that give random generated stats. I cashed for those boxes too fyi

In retail dbo the majin had 100% chance of dropping silver coins but that not the case in DBOG

• maybe you

I have a video of me using like 23 boxes to get 12 con on a tmq1 pants and like 40+ boxes to get my boots to like 10 con I might of delete that one like last month, but anyways sometimes you get lucky most of the times you don't that just how it is was with a box that give random generated stats. I cashed for those boxes too fyi

In retail dbo the majin had 100% chance of dropping silver coins but that not the case in DBOG

I knew it was something,thanks for clearing it up for me.

Luck is also part of every game,thats just the way it is.

i wasted over 20 boxes on my tmq7 pants and still are shit stats,however not that long ago i was very lucky and in like 30 boxes got 2x 9 prop earrings,20 cd,27 dex earrings.

Then it comes the time i cant get good stats with boxes wasting again 20-30 of them,but hey you have to make a choice and try to box to get op stuff,or dont take the risk and save money for the thing you need.

• Hey, guys! Just to let you know that Daneos and everyone else in the team has been taking all of your feedback into consideration and we'll be working on a solution.

Keep in mind that a lot of other things will change as well, so every decision and change may reflect from each other. Obviously, it's not possible to please every single person, since everyone has their preferences, but rest assured that we'll be working on making the game fair for everyone, while also not making it too easy and adding new challenges for the more hardcore part of the playerbase.

As it stands right now, all sides have given their opinions with nothing more substancial to add and we're left with discussions that keep going back and forth. For that reason, this thread will now be closed.

You've all done a good job at providing us with information to work with. Thank you.

Cheers

[warnbox]Thread closed.[/warnbox]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!