powerleveling with plasma

• As a matter of fact ,i used to powerlevel in ud3 with plasma.

Go pure majin and get gloves +10-12 buff yourself up and clearing ud3 is easy,literally takes 2-3 shots to clear a group.

U should also get as much as CDR as u can get to spam genocide blast.

As for armors i would suggest %lp %lp con,cause pve is still broken and you will take reduced damage if the mobs actually get to you.

Howerver if you kill the mobs before they even get to you you may reconsider in taking 1 part of armor with FOC for more damage.

Hope i helped,good luck and long live plasma's :D

• Its definately possible to powerlevel a plasma you just need to play smarter as your nuking attacks take longer to get off compared to a turtle. also as others have noted Better gear will increase survivability so u can charge your attacks and fire them off while getting hit.

Make sure u have full rp charge reduce cast time for your best skills.

A guy I dont at all like but Ill admit is extremely good with plasma is Sirab I wonder if he wouldnt mind posting a comment here to help us out Sirab

• so would it be better in kid buu form or just regular attacks?

otherwise i can also chose karma and could powerlevel in kid buu form ?

i have my doubts to start playing ob with karma or plasma and mayb turtle

• Its definately possible to powerlevel a plasma you just need to play smarter as your nuking attacks take longer to get off compared to a turtle. also as others have noted Better gear will increase survivability so u can charge your attacks and fire them off while getting hit.

Make sure u have full rp charge reduce cast time for your best skills.

A guy I dont at all like but Ill admit is extremely good with plasma is Sirab I wonder if he wouldnt mind posting a comment here to help us out Sirab

Are you talking about Sarab? Because that's not me.

• Well for ud3 spam 1st floor you should go pure form and blow everything away,you can do ud1,ud2 too but it will be slow in pure mode.
    plasma have solid damage even in normal state,just gather mobs dash away and use human extinction,if you have good gears it should be enough...about tmq's you probably cant pure mode because in some of them u need to dash somwhere,which is not possible in pure majin.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!