Upgrade World

• Hello All

i know its hard to making new things in game and i dont know if you can add or make new object or a new class ....

but i imagine if the character unlock level 300 and a new map and a new training place like the hyberbolic time where goku and gohan training

thats one

two is if in level 100 super saiyan 2 unlock and level 150 super saiyan 3 and level 200 super saiyan god and and level 300 supersaiyan rose

and three if there are a new classes for all namek and majin

and four add new costume a new hair a new eyes <3

and five add places to level up fast because level 300 is very hard to

i hope if the game like that it will bee better but in the time i think its impposible

• xD i like some of you'r suggestion but let's bee clear if the DBOG team wanna add new contenent they will have to Add in their staff A C++ Devloper and A graphic Moder because know at the moment i think there is Only a Coder wich is Daneos he may can add for us the lvl 80 with some luck because there iis already the map and the mobs he need only the NPC and the Quest , for the ssj2 ... ect just forget that 100 % impossible , if he add new cap he needs at least to add new skill / buff ect so the builds won't bee broken he need to look into the balance of the game / creat new pve gamplay - instances tmq8 - ud7-cc200 ? this dungeons will need way to much time and work to bee done , hope i was clear enough

• yea thats true i hope he working in it but i think its hard to get a moder and i dont know if they know what is the engine who making dragon ball game in . or i think they can use any engine or model progrem like 3d desinger blender or another one...

but if they making ssj3 they should working in many type of hair because ssj3 with long hair so they need a team of five or four desinger.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!