Preliminar for Budokai

• hi all, I would like to explain my opinion about preliminaries in budokai (more important for 1v1 mode). I think that the current way to pass preliminar and qualify is very annoying. Some classes (expecially fighter) are more advantage then other classes because its based on more kills than one does. If the budokai is 1v1 mode, why the preliminar is like a brawl? In yours opinion, all this is good for you? I want to know your aswers about that

• Preliminary is fine as it is.

Tankers/support classes with pots and auto pots will last longer and healings ofc.

DPS classes will try to have higher killing count since they are squishy as hell, they are glass canon after all.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• hi all, I would like to explain my opinion about preliminaries in budokai (more important for 1v1 mode). I think that the current way to pass preliminar and qualify is very annoying. Some classes (expecially fighter) are more advantage then other classes because its based on more kills than one does. If the budokai is 1v1 mode, why the preliminar is like a brawl? In yours opinion, all this is good for you? I want to know your aswers about that

exactly, i cant imagine sm with 1k crit each slash pass that bs. 1vs1 class gets destroyed there except u r sneaky kill taker...

• exactly, i cant imagine sm with 1k crit each slash pass that bs. 1vs1 class gets destroyed there except u r sneaky kill taker...

That is whole point, you need to have a bit brain there.

Focus on killing squishy classes and not good geared players, watch low HP people and steal kills and don't waste time on tankers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!