Make this game easier to download and play

• Tried to get online today after not playing for a while. Read about open beta coming up, excited for that.

So I clicked the launcher and found out that there is a new launcher. After searching the forum I found a link and it took me to a shady website, but I got the launcher.

Tried to get in with the new launcher, didnt work.

Got the question mark bug. Searched on forums again. Could be multiple problems again.

Long story short (im still busy getting in). This proces of downloading and playing the game is frustrating. I will get in game eventually, but I could imagine potential new players not getting past this frustrating bugfest.

• Hello,

Follow these steps to solve your issue:

Don't forget to download: .Net Famework 3.5, DirectX

• Disable your antivirus software or add DBOG folder to exeption list (whitelist) over your antivirus software.

• Check if your firewall is blocking your game.

• Run the program as an administrator.

• If you're running the game in compatibility mode, then remove it as it can cause furthermore problems.

• Update your Windows Update.

• Move the game folder to the desktop or anywhere outside of program files.

If the problem still occurs, reinstall the game without the antivirus software enabled, to avoid further corruptions of files.

Regards

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!