Ambush Guild Budokai TP is Bugged!!!

• Last week Dojo war nobody challenged us for dojo war and i believe this is what caused this bug to occur nobody in Ambush can get teleport to arena and this is beyond frustrating since our guild has so many people all pvp players and this is stopping us from competing. and we cant even leave the guild because once again after every dojo war theirs always something to bug it and stop people from leaving.

• fuc**** mad at daneos, one of us got disconnected in a good chance for aura (of course is about budokai), man this tournament is like the most importantly thing on the whole game and daneos not even care about it, this is a lack of respect with players even if the game will reset in few weeks... anyway i hope it will be fixed for the official release, this kind of problem is irritatingly annoying!!!!!!!!!

• It's really sad. All the game needed was a server restart. Our guild has a lot of the top PvP prospects and we didn't get to compete in budokai this week at all. I'm sure dojo war for us will be bugged as well. 4 weeks away from OB and we still have game breaking bugs.

The direction this game is going is seriously bad, and I hope it turns around. TW had its own bugs, but it was at least playable. With the amount of money hes getting, its honestly unproffesional.

I was told the bug was actually fixed, that they just didnt want to restart the server. I'm just really dissapointed.

• It's really sad. All the game needed was a server restart. Our guild has a lot of the top PvP prospects and we didn't get to compete in budokai this week at all. I'm sure dojo war for us will be bugged as well. 4 weeks away from OB and we still have game breaking bugs.

The direction this game is going is seriously bad, and I hope it turns around. TW had its own bugs, but it was at least playable. With the amount of money hes getting, its honestly unproffesional.

I was told the bug was actually fixed, that they just didnt want to restart the server. I'm just really dissapointed.

totally agree

• You all know my party, i have HardlockZ who is from Ambush, and thanks to this dojo bug our chances got nullified even tho we are probably top 3 in the current party rankings.

This is trully unprofessional to not just restart the server, knowing full well that there is a bug.

• They're not gonna do such things as a server restart in POB, where bugs are expected to occur.

If this happens in OB however, that'd be outrageous.

Obviously you have no clue what you're talking about.

Weekly restart is what it is, a weekly restart.

There was no reason not to restart, specially since daneos himself knew about that bug.

• Obviously you have no clue what you're talking about.

Weekly restart is what it is, a weekly restart.

There was no reason not to restart, specially since daneos himself knew about that bug.

Yeah buddy, I have no clue what I am talking about....

Like I mentioned before, this is POB, bugs are meant to be happening. If you can't accept that reality, you're taking the game too seriously, and should reevaluate your life. If this was Open Beta I'd understand your concern; fortunately it is not and no official derail in your progress was made.

A server restart is a temporary fix and doesn't help him identify the causes and triggers of the bug/glitch.
    A server restart just to satisfy your desire for competing in a tournament (especially in POB) is unreasonable and not needed for something so trivial.

There are plenty of others experiencing similar bugs in Budokai, all hopefully noticed and reported to Daneos.

Ambush's situation is unique, and I'm sure he's either working on a fix or already has one; as said in this thread.

We have about 4 weeks left till OB. If this issue is still apparent right before or after the release of OB, you must question the capability of the DBOG team and ask yourself; "is this game worth playing and do the devs truly care about this project".

• every mmorpg has weekly resets like u dont k to avoid crashes

• Damn, this is frustrating...

I knew many players from King, which happened same situation: nobody challenged them BUT didn’t happen any kind of TP Bug. Is this the real reason for the bug??

Also It wasn’t exclusive for AMBUSH, many players from CHAMPIONS and some guildless were stucked too

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!