the servers of the game can support the number of players present on March 1 st?

• hi , i'am not sure that the current server could support the number of player the 1st march since we have 5 channels and each Channel can support 1000 player ( i'am not sure but i rememeber that daneos have said somthing like that ) what u guys think about this ? also i think that daneos should add at least 2 more channels !!!

• i don't think supporting all those people is gonna be tough, the real problem will be 1000+ people going after the same mob for the same Q, and wait for the re spawns .... now that will be interesting!!

i was thinking about the same thing that's way i said that we need more channels and not increasing the number of the Players in each channel

I guess the best way to do this is puting like 10 or 15 channels in the first days, and make the monsters respawn instantly, because everyone will be doing quests.

making them respawn instantnlty won't bee a great idea because this won't let u time to run away and u probably die !! making the mobs respawn each 5 sec -10sec or increase mobs number any way daneos have to look on this so the Beta starting won't bee total fail and we can keep the Hipe !!

• The limit of each channel is 500 right now, or at least that's what most of people were told. Increasing the limit of players/the number of channels is not worth doing if there won't be many players after the ob launch. Yes, at the beginning servers will probably be full, but no one knows how it's going to be later, but I support the idea.

• The limit of each channel is 500 right now, or at least that's what most of people were told. Increasing the limit of players/the number of channels is not worth doing if there won't be many players after the ob launch. Yes, at the beginning servers will probably be full, but no one knows how it's going to be later, but I support the idea.

after testing , there is many factor's that will tell us if peopole will gonna stay or not

1- the time between each lvl cap !!

2- the global aspect of the community

3-the new content / events

4- how p2w is the game

if u get those three factor's there is no way that the players will leave the game and u will alway's have new players comming ...

• hi , i'am not sure that the current server could support the number of player the 1st march since we have 5 channels and each Channel can support 1000 player ( i'am not sure but i rememeber that daneos have said somthing like that ) what u guys think about this ? also i think that daneos should add at least 2 more channels !!!

if you think we need more channels keep donate some money for a better server, to 99% at 1 march that the server will crash between 20 or 100 times because of so much guys try to join

• if you think we need more channels keep donate some money for a better server, to 99% at 1 march that the server will crash between 20 or 100 times because of so much guys try to join

I won't answer u beacause it would only lead us to flame .... , The Donations are made for keeping up the server And according to the number of +15 , brown boxes , dogis ...ect in the game peopole have donated enought to keep the server for at least 2 years , Try To bee a bit more polite next time thank you .

• I won't answer u beacause it would only lead us to flame .... , The Donations are made for keeping up the server And according to the number of +15 , brown boxes , dogis ...ect in the game peopole have donated enought to keep the server for at least 2 years , Try To bee a bit more polite next time thank you .

There is nothing impolite in what he said, the only way this game can live is through donations. Servers are really costy and increasing the amount of players that the server can hold is going to make it more expensive.

• There is nothing impolite in what he said, the only way this game can live is through donations. Servers are really costy and increasing the amount of players that the server can hold is going to make it more expensive.

here is the answer i was looking for i just wanted to know if The staff is exploiting the server at 100 % and Behaviour just answered

Hello,

You don't have to worry about it because the server can handle more players and we can also increase the limit of players per channels or just create more channels.

Thanks for The Answer .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!