Buffers as main Character

• Hi.

I played pre ob for 2 months at least and 1 thing I've noticed is that almost nobody mains Ultimate or Grand anymore, ye maybe few ppl have Ultimate as their pvp class but besides that they are used only as a bufffers outside every dungeon.

So when I want to do any challenging cc floor its very hard to find an Ultimate that is actually doing something, they are just alt classess .

Well maybe someone from Daneos Team can tell him or at least think about it, that maybe solution is 2 make Ultimate buffs work only in Party so Buffers would be actually played.

Party that wants buffs should invite Buffer to their party instead of bringing alt's and make nobody want 2 play those classess, we all know they are already only few classess that are in use, maybe its time to solve this critical problem? ||

• wat did I just read, only grand chef sucks

• This has been discussed on multiple occassions. It’s up to the community to run buffers in parties, as both chefs and ultimate majins can run all dungeons in the game perfectly fine. Most of the time it’s other players who decide not to take buffers into dungeons such as krakken. It’s up to the ultimate/chef mains to just find a group of loyal friends who don’t worry about speed parties being the most time efficient, and run it with players who are happy to just clear the dungeon.

Let’s use farming in papaya for example. It’s much easier and time efficient for a turtle hermit (due to their large range of AoE abilities) to farm over a swordsman (who mainly only has single target skills) however a swordsmen is still more than capable of farming. The same logic can be applied to ultimates and chefs in krakken/cell x. They are capable of running those types of dungeons just fine.

As previously mentioned in this thread wait until CC floor 150 is released, in which buffers will have a more primary role in parties.

• Problem with buffers is that they ain't class for everyone.

• It have tons of skills to use
    • You need to get use to tons of skills in skill bar and when to use skill and on who
    • You need to use build that suit you and there is tons of options for "right builds"
    • People love to play classes that can ONE shot others, mostly, while they bypass those classes that needs more work

All in all, it is great class but it ain't for everyone and I did have ultimate in old DBO but sadly used for buffs only since that class with tons of skills to use, didn't fit me plus did I say that you can choose from fat or female.

Maybe if Ultimate ain't fat class, people would use it but still there are tons of saiyan fan boys soo mostly everyone plays as human cuz SSJ WEE!

As long there is dual client, mostly support classes will end up as alts than mains.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Main point here, which is crucial, is to play the class that you like. Other than that it's up to the team to actually balance classes out.

For me, i will main a grand chef because i like to play them. IF...i don't get accepted to parties, i won't get mad though.

I will also play other classes, but, Grand chef will always be my main.

• I'd kill for a Kid/Skinny Male Boo Basic Form. (And no I don't want to use Mr. Popo App)

• Because the majority of people are so used to stacking auto attack speed and right clicking through everything that they don't even know what actual skills are good for PvE.

So at first glance when they see any melee auto attack class besides SK they think "Oh no energy, you suck."

I hope this changes though, because once the players see how level 60 and under PvE is like they'll want it for 70 cap as well.

• Because the majority of people are so used to stacking auto attack speed and right clicking through everything that they don't even know what actual skills are good for PvE.

So at first glance when they see any melee auto attack class besides SK they think "Oh no energy, you suck."

I hope this changes though, because once the players see how level 60 and under PvE is like they'll want it for 70 cap as well.

Where is the difference between auto attacking or just pressing 1 2 3? I don't see any.

P.S I also played when lv 60 was the cap on tw and honestly both doesn't require much skill and still with atk speed and without atk speed there are only a few guys that are good in pve.

• I'd kill for a Kid/Skinny Male Boo Basic Form. (And no I don't want to use Mr. Popo App)

as stated above my opinion is that if the majin buu woud look something like this:

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/12639/

alot of people including myself will play this class only reason i dont play them it's cuz im not enjoying the chubby style thats all

tbh i would play majin with the mr.popo application but the animations of skills dont really fit yeah rip

• as stated above my opinion is that if the majin buu woud look something like this:

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/12639/

alot of people including myself will play this class only reason i dont play them it's cuz im not enjoying the chubby style thats all

Yeah this is something I've said before, i'm convinced now that this is the main reason why people dont main majins period.

Where is the difference between auto attacking or just pressing 1 2 3? I don't see any.

P.S I also played when lv 60 was the cap on tw and honestly both doesn't require much skill and still with atk speed and without atk speed there are only a few guys that are good in pve.

When people want a better chance against whales you guys say "you guys just want this game easier." But when we actually want the game harder and to take more stradegy you guys say stuff like this. The hypocrisy is unreal.

• Yeah this is something I've said before, i'm convinced now that this is the main reason why people dont main majins period.

When people want a better chance against whales you guys say "you guys just want this game easier." But when we actually want the game harder and to take more stradegy you guys say stuff like this. The hypocrisy is unreal.

sadly the game won't be harder only the boss fights will take longer but not harder

• Noone is playing as a Buffer cus its fk easy to run multi client and use them as alt char. I am against that thing we can log in x accounts in the same time. We re just playing with one character and 2-5 accounts just stay somewhere to buff or just collect tokens.

• my main char is ultimate and i will start lvling ultimate in open beta as my first char and i will use him as buffer and dps in pve as always

i did cc dungeon run over 80 times with random groups, i know many ppl use a twink ulti only for buffing

but change his skill only working in group is a really bad because some ppl need buffs for doing stuff solo and create a group only for buff them and leave them after buffing is just annoying

• Buffers are the most dull class ever. They lose their spins in Kaioken, their Kid Buu form sucks for some reason compared to Wonder Majins', their damage is horrible, and they're slow as all hell. All they live for is to spin and buff, and be lazy reflect-cheapasses on the PvP platform. They can't even kill their enemy so they gotta make enemies kill themselves.

If that doesn't pass as boring, I don't know what will. The spin is all they have that passes for fun.

That said, it suits them. It's the ultimate noob-friendly class because you can't screw up. You run into places and spin, occasionally throw in a heal and remove a debuff, and that's it. Every half hour you might need to rebuff. Anyone can do this, no attention span or skill needed, and that's what makes it an easy and reliable class to take along. They won't die easily.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!