ZIBA comments on his last budokai run

• Sendoku no question about it, no one can doubt that you are really epic in-game mate.

I face many classes from karma, dw, sk, fighter and what ever and they lost, but what I find cool about you is that, even what everyone think or talk about you, you use class or classes to full potential and you ain't even +15 geared.

Still mate, I am only saying because I highly respect you, work on your attitude.

You and few of us ain't kids anymore and shit talk, joking people over game, doesn't suit you, you can be better than this.

That being said, congratulation for getting free time and getting all of those accomplishments.

Some will say they don't care about it in POB but you can see how mad they are when they fail it.

Well I hope, due job you have, and my busy schedule, I hope you will be more around to spice things up in Budokais soo I can see people struggle with you or to face you there and to improve myself fighting with you, take care buddy.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Well looks who got that much free time for taking a video and put a text on it with random words that i didnt' even bother to think of

like idc if i meet you in budokai also i dont give a shit about your guild or any others guild about seed like for me its was first time having a seed to test out so i went and used it cause i knew day after i lose the dojo cause i dont care about dojo wars at all

if you think like why the hell you even have dojo to start with ?? well cause a ally wanted to use my guild to attack a enemies guild i help around when i got free time for the dojo war but i dont care at all about dojo war ..

after all its just the seed people cares so much about smh its not hard to get pass prelims at all everyone can do it if they know how to play the class

but oh well looks like you are out of ideas for making videos??? so you came to this point where you make stuff up and think that i was thinking like that ???

its just pob really i dont care whats happend after all the game is more bugged then ever until it gets fix i wont bother to play serious at all

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!