New properties update

• ''If prop back to 1-1''

The tanks would be tanks again(main tank classes are Dark warrior, Shadow Knight, Grand Cheff Majin, and Ultimate Majin), thats their entire role, to be able to take hits.

Swordsman: have litterally the chance to knockdown/stun lock a tank entire round, from begin till end, withoud getting hit back (ask sendoku he could do this with hes combo) the ONLY tank class able to break free from this ''lock'' is ultimate majin.

(sorry no offense to most swordman, but majority of you guys cant play the class properly)

Fighters: Fighters with their insane low cooldown critical hits, can kill almost anyone who isnt near +15 on physical defences.

Aswell as resisting and dodging alot. (sadly i dont see many fighters take advantage of their debuffs that r available to their class)

Turtles: Turtles can 1 hit k.o entire team with their kame crit, even tanks, and if tanks have alot trouble to tank this, then who can?

And gues what, craft items for majins have low energy defences.

Not to mention their ability to stop movements, and just knock oponents outside the ring lol

''Prop 0.5 - 1:''

Put back props to 1:1, its damaging not only pvp, but also PvE balance.

If you truly want class balance changes, then change their skills or item stats.

And if you require help in doing actually good balance changes that work for pvp and pve, feel free to ask me or any other veteran player, aslong it doesnt come up with reasons like '' X class is ''supposed'' to be the best / win from every other class in pvp.

• And now SKs are trash Noice.

SK were same as they were before, they had 0.5% on attack and defense, now that is for every class same.

Focus and Dexterity gave too much of energy or physical dmg, more than soul and str and that was insane.

Cashalot if props be capped on 26 props on accessory, meaning 2 accessories with 13 props plus CC Legendary rings with global props will buff your power or if you want defense, global props for defense.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• People want it 1:1, there's a huge difference between .7 and 1, similar to CD.

Also notice I said in the first post that it should just be capped through accessories only (meaning you can only equip 26 props max and ulti buff will still have an effect), to 26, and no one complained? Usally people are against everything but no one said anything about that so I think it's the perfect option.

• I think 0,7% won't solve the problem. I think we need to look at dbo retail how was it possible to balance when they had 1% = 1 prop. Reducing prop will effect PVE to hard so I think nerfing prop is not the way to go. Also some classes rely on some stats like fighter depends on dex or turtle depends on prop. Just nerfing it will effect one class much more than another and it will cause more problems than it's fixing.

I also think that we need to find a way to gather all advantages and disadvantages of nerfs and buffs. Because Daneos can think that nerfing prop is the right way but someone else has good reason why it's a bad idea. Just creating a thread to gather ideas won't help here because there will be alot of useless posts.

Capping is never a good way to balance something it just shows that the formula sucks and you can't make a good formula.

What will a new player who does not know the cap do? He will just build prop and it will get wasted. If he never joins the forum and looks it up he will just waste stats and also he does not even know what it capped so he can't look it up.

• Tbh this is bullshit,make props 0.5 and break broken pve even more than it is,3 weeks before OB starts which is all about pve at start is ridicolous.

When prop was 1:1 my dear friend was a mod and proposed to make separate formula for pvp and pve,but they laughed to him.

So,bring back 1:1 and start ob with idk cap 38 and then try to balance pvp on dev server,cuz this is slowly going to hell.

• Tbh this is bullshit,make props 0.5 and break broken pve even more than it is,3 weeks before OB starts which is all about pve at start is ridicolous.

When prop was 1:1 my dear friend was a mod and proposed to make separate formula for pvp and pve,but they laughed to him.

So,bring back 1:1 and start ob with idk cap 38 and then try to balance pvp on dev server,cuz this is slowly going to hell.

Different formulas for pvp and pve is also not the way to go. Normally it should be the same formula and you just adjust the gear values. At the end you have the same result but it's just weird to have different formulas for the same skill because one is a mob and the other one is a player.

• How many times do I have to say this? PvE isn't perfect either, that also needs a lot fixing too, so that's not a good reason to not cap props. For example, you need near max possible props (57) AND 60% LP recovery to even properly tank end game lvl 70 PvE. That's just ridculous, PvE and PvP need a lot of changes and fixing. (That's why the game died in the first place)

• How many times do I have to say this? PvE isn't perfect either, that also needs a lot fixing too, so that's not a good reason to not cap props. For example, you need near max possible props (57) AND 60% LP recovery to even properly tank end game lvl 70 PvE. That's just ridculous, PvE and PvP need a lot of changes and fixing. (That's why the game died in the first place)

Capping a stat is the stupidest way to balance something. As I said before players that don't visit the forum won't know a fk about the cap and will keep building that stat. The only reason you cap something is because your formula sucks and you are to lazy to fix the formula.

• POB released summer 2016.

We are now 1.5 years from then.

In that time, you could have delegated a team of experienced players to work on balancing issues..

Yet here we are, 3 weeks away from OB, and the game is still struggling to find a balance between PvP and PvE.

Why isn't there a group of advisors, or a group for public relations?

The team works towards being professional, yet they don't take the steps incorporate such behavior.

Truly, the motive of keeping this project private and closed has hindered the potential progress this server could have made.

Thank you, it's wonderful that DBO is finally back. However, what substance of value does it have if the game is broken and constantly having the community divided by the various controversial updates and topics?

• Capping a stat is the stupidest way to balance something. As I said before players that don't visit the forum won't know a fk about the cap and will keep building that stat. The only reason you cap something is because your formula sucks and you are to lazy to fix the formula.

Those are all terrible reasons. There's many things capped in this game already, CD for example. There just needs to be a sticky thread to make it easier to find. I never heard of a good player who never ever checks forums, that's where you get lots of info. Some formulas just need to be capped.

• Those are all terrible reasons. There's many things capped in this game already, CD for example. There just needs to be a sticky thread to make it easier to find. I never heard of a good player who never ever checks forums, that's where you get lots of info. Some formulas just need to be capped.

since when "good" players have to check the forums xD?
    not everyone knows that cd is capped, they eventually will test it or notice that it is capped.
    and just because some stats are capped, it doesnt mean that it is a good idea to do so

• Different formulas for pvp and pve is also not the way to go. Normally it should be the same formula and you just adjust the gear values. At the end you have the same result but it's just weird to have different formulas for the same skill because one is a mob and the other one is a player.

At that time PvP was going in a good direction,but PvE was broken so solution was

1) Undo the formula which broke PvE and try to find a solid one for PvP and PvE

2) Make separate formula for PvP and PvE

3) This

The first one was the best option but would took long time,and with community pressure i guess they decided to go other way.

The second was IMO not a bad option,and an easier option than the first one.

The third one is just ugh...

I hope they find da wae to have a functionally start of OB.

• since when "good" players have to check the forums xD?
    not everyone knows that cd is capped, they eventually will test it or notice that it is capped.
    and just because some stats are capped, it doesnt mean that it is a good idea to do so

Are we really debating this? Are you two TFS guildies? If you really care that much about the stats in the game you'll check the forums for updates/info. And also they cant test or notice props is capped? And actually, yeah, a cap on certain stats is needed. For example, CD, because 100% CD reduction is very OP so that's needed. Reflect, what if this game was still alive and reached level 120 cap? You'd be able to reach a lot of amounts of reflect in that cap, which would then need to be capped. See why caps are needed? Or do you guys really just need all the overpowered stats in the game with no cap in order to play?

• I don't think dbog staff kno dey wae only the community kno dey wae, but dey won't ask the community to help them find dey wae, therefore dey will never find dey wae.

There needs to be a better way to get our suggestions in the game. Making a thread and throwing it under the suggestions section clearly doesn't cut it. And when they are going against their words or doing any major changes they should tell us first and ask for feedback before they do it to avoid all the negative energy.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!