New properties update

• There needs to be a better way to get our suggestions in the game. Making a thread and throwing it under the suggestions section clearly doesn't cut it. And when they are going against their words or doing any major changes they should tell us first and ask for feedback before they do it to avoid all the negative energy.

They should atleast mention to community about drastic changes like binding items and implementing tickets,and not just do it out of nowhere.

• Those are all terrible reasons. There's many things capped in this game already, CD for example. There just needs to be a sticky thread to make it easier to find. I never heard of a good player who never ever checks forums, that's where you get lots of info. Some formulas just need to be capped.

Terrible reason? Why because you don't like them? Ok boss... also only because there are many capped stats it does not mean that it's a good thing it just shows that the team did not put enough work into the formulas and stats (not blaming the team balancing a game is hard work which could takes months or years for a team of pros). Moreover you don't need to worry about level 120 items because they will never come. Also Mateo who worked on tmq8 and 9 did disappear as we heard and is currently not working on the project so probably tmq 8 and 9 won't also come. There are also no new maps to level to level 80. Of course it would be cool when level 80 would be released but at the same time it would be useless if there are no new maps and new items only the gear from tmq. It's a good thing that you think ahead into the feature but at some point you should only thing about possible futures.

A friend of mine called flundaa never visits the forum and he is a good player. A forum should not be something that you should need to visit. Another thing is that not everyone can speak english so it's just a stupid idea

• DreameR68 everytime you post anywere you argue BUT i think you are right regardless :things should not get caped and i think its a stupid idea to rely on forum to know informations about a game look at any mmorpg that is out nowdays they dont require you to actively keep an eye on the forum so you know if something has been made...just stupid

• DreameR68 everytime you post anywere you argue BUT i think you are right regardless :things should not get caped and i think its a stupid idea to rely on forum to know informations about a game look at any mmorpg that is out nowdays they dont require you to actively keep an eye on the forum so you know if something has been made...just stupid

You know properties isn't a hidden stat? You can just hover over the two property icons and see your amount of props. ( Last time I checked it was bugged but of course it will be fixed. )

• You know properties isn't a hidden stat? You can just hover over the two property icons and see your amount of props. ( Last time I checked it was bugged but of course it will be fixed. )

oh ok so tell me where i can see ingame that CD is limited ? where can i hover:(? same goes for props where can i see if they will get caped ,what is the max cap

beside testing ofc

• oh ok so tell me where i can see ingame that CD is limited ? where can i hover:(? same goes for props where can i see if they will get caped ,what is the max cap

beside testing ofc

Simply do the math. And to your last part, so nothing should have a cap because you're too lazy to test? Isn't that how you get good at the game? Testing? This is ridiculous and getting off topic lets all stay on topic so they dont lock this thread.

• Simply do the math. And to your last part, so nothing should have a cap because you're too lazy to test? Isn't that how you get good at the game? Testing? This is ridiculous and getting off topic lets all stay on topic so they dont lock this thread.

so you are suggesting caping props and changing props so they'balance' the game is not a lazy way of doing things ? i think prop is not the way to go wethever to cap them or change the ratios

• so you are suggesting caping props and changing props so they'balance' the game is not a lazy way of doing things ? i think prop is not the way to go wethever to cap them or change the ratios

Okay so what is? Changing how props works with PvP and PvE sounds like a ton of coding and is it even possible? And it's not to balance things. 57 props (max possible props) is too OP period that's why the team wants to change things with props.

• Okay so what is? Changing how props works with PvP and PvE sounds like a ton of coding and is it even possible? And it's not to balance things. 57 props (max possible props) is too OP period that's why the team wants to change things with props.

the team as we all saw has no idea what they are doing cuz only 3 weeks until OB and right now the game is in dissaray what i would suggest is make props 1:1 again how is supposed to god damn be and change skils and damage/deffence forumulas but then again i think this thread is ussles since there were alot of threads with suggestions in the past but that didnt stop Daneos to make questionable changes

• This update for props has been critized for good reason. But from my experience the dbog team will not change stuff overnight or they wont change anything at all.

Both the team and the general community needs to change.

The team is not good at handling critism. They dont understand when people of the forums criticize an update its because they care about the well being of the game. The community wants 1v1 balance. and I have seen some great ideas from them but they get tossed away or shut down(closed thread) by the team because most of the team views the community as toxic,.

Althought experienced guys like Sirab, astin, echoson, Adrian on fire, and Donald fire fist (sendoku) ;care about the well being of the game. The way they respond to updates may seem like a turn off towards staff members and some members of the community. I believe the community needs to communicate criticism in a better light than what we are doing now.

Still no GM/Mod response? Yet they claim they listen. Also aren't we having lower level cap? Meaning less props can be stacked, so I don't see the purpose of this update with OB coming so soon. Unless level cap has also been scrapped? (You just never know with this team.)

this quote here sums up the bad of both the community and the dbog team nicely.

This community member is right about the listening part of the staff to a tee. but he then goes on to insult them, which is completely counter productive.

to conclude:

If we want results from the staff members we need to be able to present our criticisms in a more mature manner so the team will actually read and listen to us about updates.

If the dbog staff wants respect from the community members they have to be more willing and accepting to new ideas(actually try them out), and more accepting to criticism

peace!

• Compared turtle dmg vs sk dmg without crit and attacked same enemy:
    both same prop and same attribute on sub weapon

both no buffs

both no dogi effects

sk axe +15 = 303 + 720 eng atk = 1023

turtle wand +13 = 347 + 1001

difference = sk has 22 more eng atk

sk skill = bold strike + 344% eng atk

turtle skill = giant kame + 988 eng dmg + 500% eng dmg

sk dmg = 3350 + 1138 (per bleed)

turtle dmg = 3608

Proof:

click here

Edit:

forgot to mention SK has more amor than human + much more lp

So if sk would go crit dmg he would nearly deal the same dmg as turtle while having alot of def and lp.

• It would bee cool if we can see the dammage in a crit like giant CRIT and Blood strike crit + the bleed , Obviously the Turtle need small UP in his SOUL passive and on the Base of his SUB it's MAGE and Mage should do insane DPS with high time cast wich isn't the case here

• It would bee cool if we can see the dammage in a crit like giant CRIT and Blood strike crit + the bleed , Obviously the Turtle need small UP in his SOUL passive and on the Base of his SUB it's MAGE and Mage should do insane DPS with high time cast wich isn't the case here

not much different if he builds as much crit dmg as me he will also deal nearly the same dmg

• Wow comparing SK and Turtle.

While turtle with critic can one shot almost anyone, while SK only weapon is his bleed on bold, wear 60% anti bleed neck and you take like 3-5k dmg.

It would be cool that SK don't deal dmg at all and testing on Ultimate majins, try base dmg on poor humans and they are dead.

There is reason why should DPS classes have lower base dmg than critic dmg plus what you should compare here is DPS classes.

I am sorry for going off-topic, but you should test DPS classes skills as fighter, SM and compare them with turtle.

It is true that turtle should have more base dmg to match those MA DPS classes.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• turtle does not 1 shot nearly everyone before the prop nerf update they could only 1 shot humans and dende.

So you are saying it's fine to have nearly the same dmg as sk without crit? Hmm then tell me why turtle has around 30-38 crit rate?

They nerfed turtle def because they said turtle should be a glass canon while he had already only 50% the dmg of tw and now with the prof nerf we can see that turtle is just dying. There is literally no reason to make a turtle. Just make a sk or dw and max your aoe skill. Lower cd and nearly same dmg when you go full crit dmg + alot of armor + alot of lp.

• Chop Liver Yeah, you never know with this team because as I said in another thread they've lied to us and gone back on there word multiple times just to calm us down.

Basically what you're saying is the team is highly sensitive, and that we should be extra nice, ignore everything bad that they do, and kiss ass to get what we want? No, that's not how it should be.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!