New properties update

• I understand it, because in 70 cap you can stack so much of it and it's really good, but why not just cap the amount you can equip through accessories to 26? Here's another thing as well, what if it's open beta and props is 1:1, and you spent a lot of brown boxes on getting max props on earrings, and then it gets changed back to .5:.5? Do you realize how much of a scam that is? Just cap it, simple.

• i agree, better make it 1:1 for everyone. better for pve too, like in retail....

current is no good at all, swordman broken, ultimas buff lost its potentional, make all tanks paper.

If you truly want class balance changes, change the skill effects of classes

• Why if we dont use attribute in our equipaments properties dont give more boost damage?

I mean for exemple:

If i have 20 property items and some attribute in my weapon ( 10 in each earing ) and my enemy dont have any attribute (NONE)

- NONE attribute is -5% damage passively

why we arent get boost by the property against NONE chest, in this case the boost should give 25% damage in total...
    If its only cuz BID bosses, take off the bonus from PVE, its simple, or this bonus from bosses who dont have any attribute.

I was looking for some thread saying something about that and i didnt found it

• "All Property now equal to 0.5. The reason we do not put it back to 1:1 is because property has too much influence in PvP." That's the reason for this update but the thing is that the main issue with the imbalance in PvP is mainly due to skills. Who ever is trying to balance this game out is trying the lazy way out and thinks a couple of tweaks will balance PvP, but no, it needs many changes and this update isn't even one of the many changes needed.

• Guys now please cool your head a bit, ok.

1. Ultimate majins were impossible to kill by Swordsman, same for DW due his insane healing, pots and shits. Ok.

2. Props are same for every race and class, at least props are balanced for everyone.

If props needs to be reduced then I agree with Sirab, they should be capped.

This way tankers can use ring set, 1 prop earring and 1 dif earring or 2 earrings and rings what ever.

I mean think about it, Ultimates could use props for def this way and resistance earring or ring, this way they can't.

Still I was up for 1% def for every class, since humans are squishy as hell but it is what it is.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Did you not see the video conker sent (about candy) ? Fighter with 18% speed gloves, 26% p crit dmg stck +0 and crits 9K on +15 full prop???? Hell nah its not ok. Swordsman dealing insane crits due to this stupid prop change. And you're saying its ok. Gotta be either dumb or on drugs. ._.

• Did you not see the video conker sent (about candy) ? Fighter with 18% speed gloves, 26% p crit dmg stck +0 and crits 9K on +15 full prop???? Hell nah its not ok. Swordsman dealing insane crits due to this stupid prop change. And you're saying its ok. Gotta be either dumb or on drugs. ._.

That is just dmg formula that ain't edited or got broken, bug or something.

It isn't only props mate and yea I was updated with that by guild members, damage is insane, it needs to be fixed ASAP.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• All properties are 0.5? Does Daneos ACTUALLY think this is a fair fit-all solution? Like this is equal for all classes? Other than ruining PvE for his bias against props in PvP(No, tickets aren't compensation, they just ruin satisfaction), just give its some thought.

You just buffed DEX+Stat resist% MA's even more, since they dodge and attack just as hard while everyone else deals less damage/takes more. Buffers and healers totally got the shaft. Dark Warriors came close to the SK's potential and now it's gone, while SKs have it easy again. Wonder Majins and Turtles have way less options too, needing to rely even more on stuns now....except people are gonna be wearing more DEX than ever. That's gonna be one hell of an RNG-fest.

Everyone deserves 1=1 props. Whether it's for extra strategies or because you're using a class that needs them more. It's not overpowered, it's just a generic upgrade. Are you gonna try and fight a Karma Majin or Paralyse spammer with props to get stunlocked to death? Risk getting confused by some DW and knocked out of the ring? Knocked down 20 times in a row by a Swordsman? Get sleep-disc spammed by Turtles? Hell, even Storm-Thundered to death by a Fighter depending on your class? A serious player can never rely on just props. It was this way in retail for a reason, it should come back; for PvE's sake, for strategies' sake, and to not make this game's PvP as much of an RNG-fest since everyone's going stat resist. :dsweat:

• exactly this they need to find a better damage and defense formula instead messing with properties, Its obviously not the right solution to balance classes

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!