New properties update

• Still no GM/Mod response? Yet they claim they listen. Also aren't we having lower level cap? Meaning less props can be stacked, so I don't see the purpose of this update with OB coming so soon. Unless level cap has also been scrapped? (You just never know with this team.)

• yh dmg is insane now

• Did you not see the video conker sent (about candy) ? Fighter with 18% speed gloves, 26% p crit dmg stck +0 and crits 9K on +15 full prop???? Hell nah its not ok. Swordsman dealing insane crits due to this stupid prop change. And you're saying its ok. Gotta be either dumb or on drugs. ._.

some1 doesnt k what dmg sm did in retail i guess. u k who is it? its u :0

• I understand that you may not like it, but you have to think about this. (ABOUT PVP)

If prop back to 1-1 - The tanks would be "more tanks", practically humans wouldn't have chance against it, especially the classes that don't use prop in their jewelry. (Surely someone will comment that why don't use prop in their jewelry, but all know that it wouldn't be feasible for a fighter for example).

Prop 0.5 - 1: Practically the same as I mentioned earlier. Only some classes would improve, clases like turtle (human class in general) would get worse.

My personal opinion is that I think we could try with 0.7 - 0.7. What do you think? I would like to hear your opinions (always with respect).

• Dear Hardlock changing Prop's isn't that easy we need calculations , u may forgot the cc150F the hardest pve instance , know a +11 tank full prop won't bee able to tank CELLX ( if u do it the right way i guess that the small mobs have Prop's -_- !! To balance PVP make some caps on Dex , con , anti crit , decrease base deff of somme classses, Change some skills dammage ..ect Prop's won't help you to balance the Game this Update just Broke the POP's and make them usless as ( SOUL and STR ) i 'am sorry guys but this is no the right thing to do

• Dear Hardlock changing Prop's isn't that easy we need calculations , u may forgot the cc150F the hardest pve instance , know a +11 tank full prop won't bee able to tank CELLX ( if u do it the right way i guess that the small mobs have Prop's -_- !! To balance PVP make some caps on Dex , con , anti crit , decrease base deff of somme classses, Change some skills dammage ..ect Prop's won't help you to balance the Game this Update just Broke the POP's and make them usless as ( SOUL and STR ) i 'am sorry guys but this is no the right thing to do

Prop is just a base to start balancing. Regarding your comment I haven't seen any suggestions. You just suggest modifying some stats but you don't say how and for what purpose.

PS: About the PVE you're right, but the biggest problem is in the PvP.

• I understand that the change of PROP is because humans are too disadvantaged against "tank" classes, I have a suggestions: if Daneos makes a change to the game a day on: skills, prop, defense, attack and anything else, we can help him a lot faster than he does it alone and tell him maybe which modification is more useful. For example: "tomorrow we change the prop in 0.7: 0.7" we put ourselves on the same day and test all the skills and any positive and negative changes. Use us as an aid to balance everything, the pre open beta serves precisely this. I do not know if I explained myself well, I hope so.

• Props could just be capped on accessory on 26 aka 26% attack and defense buff on accessory only!

This would mean wearing 2 props earrings or 1 ring prop set and 1 earring would be ok.

Why I am saying this?

With this modification, everyone would have option to use con/dex/foc rings or CC ones with global props and prop earring or as Ultimates would use ring set, earring and %res earring and 18 props buff.

I think this would be better than to wear full props and that props gets halved.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

• I tried to help daneos balance the server but instead he went with stupid décisions.

This update killed DW and ultis, fighters now Beat everything that isnt a lucky sk.

Funny tho, how in the end, i managed to get DW nerfed ?????? i guess that settles who is the best in pre beta i am relieved.

My suggestion to daneos was make 1:1 in pve for everyone and different in PvP.

Also my suggestion was to REVERT the bull**** CD nerf

• capping props to 26% is the same as having prop as 0.5 : 0.5 it won't slove anything.

Fix the damage on skills, like a new damage and defense formula

• I figure It was same thing that led to thousands slash nerf too. I want to know who is deciding these awful updates and won't take feedback consideration from the community it can't be daneos the dude barely ever touch retail dbo

• It's the same to have 19.5 (with full prop) to have 26 (13 *2)?

It's the same 6.5 prop than 13?

If you get to the limit, there are other jewelry you can use.

Capping it would mean you wouldn't get any benefit from ultimate 18 prop buff. The problem is the fact that people would still get 1 shot from fighters or w.e. read what echoson said on the first page

• my suggestion as i said before was to have a different prop ratio for pvp and a different one for pve this way we will still have a chance pve and pvp can get worked out yet still i dont really agree with the lazy mode of balancing the game through props...just my opinion tho

• I figure It was same thing that led to thousands slash nerf too. I want to know who is deciding these awful updates and won't take feedback consideration from the community it can't be daneos the dude barely ever touch retail dbo

Better to ask if there is still Dev server,if there isnt,why?if there is,are they test things there?or is it just a fun park?what i mean, nothing comes just like that...

It was definitely a decision, It was like that all the time during pob,also another question is,OB is coming,are they willing to do the same thing?

Current Moderators voluntary Moderate, there was a form to apply for,apparently they passed and got the place,why there wasnt any form to apply for the test server?there are many experienced people around here and others that backed up for the wipe,im sure some of them would like to do the job.

Lab rats,thats what we are and some people have paid to be and some are ssJ duper lab rats,we all agree to the disclaimer since we play the game... Ohh wait is there any lawful there?cough...

Bad decisions from the begin of the server and still and unfortunately there will be more,none is perfect and the community aint better...

• Capping it would mean you wouldn't get any benefit from ultimate 18 prop buff. The problem is the fact that people would still get 1 shot from fighters or w.e. read what echoson said on the first page

The cap would only be made in the jewelry.

Yes I forgot to post that it would be capped on accessory as it was capped % res.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!