New properties update

• Chop Liver Yeah, you never know with this team because as I said in another thread they've lied to us and gone back on there word multiple times just to calm us down.

Basically what you're saying is the team is highly sensitive, and that we should be extra nice, ignore everything bad that they do, and kiss ass to get what we want? No, that's not how it should be.

respectfully sirab you need to work on your constructive criticism. the way you criticize every update, or criticize a comment mad towards you makes you look immature. What I was referring to is to try give criticism in such a way that can be useful.

Instead of saying comments like " your never know with this team". I bet any team member that looked at that comment just skipped it since you portray yourself as immature.

The team looks for comments that can help fix the game. Most of the time ill admit they dont do jack all. But we have to treat them with respect if we wish to be heard.

Im not saying we need to "kiss ass" or ignore the bad stuff they do. Im saying we should be more constructive and offer advice to how to fix the problems on bad updates instead of whining with no helpful solutions and just fire insults at the dbog team because honestly it hasnt gotten us anywhere.

• Chop Liver No, me and other people aren't going to talk like were on a grass field skipping around dropping easter eggs everywhere. I've told Aru this and he agreed with me it can't be like that. Also that's just censorship.

Anyways back on topic another issue that there is no denying is not balanced is how not only does % property have a lower max stat than raw props but you also have to have the specific property equipped for the % to work.

No I am not saying this is the teams fault, this was something that was in the original dbo as well. So if the team and Daneos really want raw props nerfed why not just half the possible max props you're able to get (so for example max props on one earring in level 70 cap is 6.5 that way its less confusing and it's the same thing) And also, replace the wild, elegant, funny, etc. atk/ def % with just flat out raw atk/def % and make the max 13% on it.

This way you can freely change your attributes on armor/weapons and the % property on your accesories/dogi still have an effect. I feel like this is perfect because you have to choose between atk and defense and you still get 13%, that's balance.

• See your already replying in a better manner :) then what you did earlier in this thread and in prevous threads :)

I think your idea of nerfing it to cap objects is great and is easier to understand, I also think the attributes on armour were dumb and should be replaced as well I support you on this idea 100%

Hmmm maybe another idea sirab for moderator? <- this guy got good ideas!

• See your already replying in a better manner :) then what you did earlier in this thread and in prevous threads :)

I think your idea of nerfing it to cap objects is great and is easier to understand, I also think the attributes on armour were dumb and should be replaced as well I support you on this idea 100%

Hmmm maybe another idea sirab for moderator? <- this guy got good ideas!

I don't think you understand, what I meant was there would be no "Increases Wild attack attribute by 7%." It would be changed to just "Increases all attack attributes by 7%." This way there's no restrictions. And also the max would be 13% (I think right now it's 11%) Hope that made sense.

• I like the 0.7-0.7 idea. Maybe if some mobs ( lvl65+, UDs/BIDs in general and ccbd ) suffer a Reworking in their dmg and resisting, we could find a balance between PvP and PvE. Obviusly looking for don't broke pve, making the game so easy that everybody could endgame fast. Just a suggestion guys!

• I understand that you may not like it, but you have to think about this. (ABOUT PVP)

If prop back to 1-1 - The tanks would be "more tanks", practically humans wouldn't have chance against it, especially the classes that don't use prop in their jewelry. (Surely someone will comment that why don't use prop in their jewelry, but all know that it wouldn't be feasible for a fighter for example).

Prop 0.5 - 1: Practically the same as I mentioned earlier. Only some classes would improve, clases like turtle (human class in general) would get worse.

You say this like tanks are the only ones who benefit from props, yet humans(other than SKs) were the ones who had their props nerfed last time. While tanks DO benefit more from props' utility, humans actually get the bigger boost out of it. It's just that stat resist and DEX are such powerful alternatives for them. In retail, a full DEX Fighter/Swordsman could kill an equally-geared props tank with 1 to 2 criticals. Meanwhile a tank can't one-shot equally-geared DEX humans thanks to healing pots.

The only issue might be props+reflect. If a tank takes less damage due to props, does the reflected damage also currently get reduced? 'cause it should. Perhaps introduce a reflect cap per-class or allow players to "resist" the reflect.(Not sure about that last one)

• You say this like tanks are the only ones who benefit from props, yet humans(other than SKs) were the ones who had their props nerfed last time. While tanks DO benefit more from props' utility, humans actually get the bigger boost out of it. It's just that stat resist and DEX are such powerful alternatives for them. In retail, a full DEX Fighter/Swordsman could kill an equally-geared props tank with 1 to 2 criticals. Meanwhile a tank can't one-shot equally-geared DEX humans thanks to healing pots.

The only issue might be props+reflect. If a tank takes less damage due to props, does the reflected damage also currently get reduced? 'cause it should. Perhaps introduce a reflect cap per-class or allow players to "resist" the reflect.(Not sure about that last one)

More dmg tankers receive, higher reflect dmg, soo less props meaning you take more dmg, meaning reflect is bigger.

Props should be capped on accessory on 26% aka 13 x 2 earrings or earring + ring set or back to 1 - 1.

Example:

Full props + full con fighters are deadly than dex fighters, just because they ain't squishy anymore and because they deal higher base dmg and insane critics when they land.

I bet that if props is back to 1-1, it wouldn't change much, since if you would have 2 options as DPS classes:

1. Be squishy but deal high dmg and critics (dex or foc gearing, depending on what class you are)

2. Be tank-ish, have HP almost as tankers but remain DPS dmg ( CON + PROP's)

Right now MA because of high res they gain from DEX and all other benefits, have no other option than to use them.

Like I said, cap props to 26% on accessory only or back to 1-1.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The biggest problem in capping prop is that prop are the main stat for some classes while for others they are not. As an example prop cap effects turtle much more than fighter because fighters main stat is dex while turtles main stat is prop. With capping prop you will give some classes advantage over others.

• The biggest problem in capping prop is that prop are the main stat for some classes while for others they are not. As an example prop cap effects turtle much more than fighter because fighters main stat is dex while turtles main stat is prop. With capping prop you will give some classes advantage over others.

Trust me cap on accessory is better than what we have now, 0.5%.

Why?

You can use 13 prop earrings x 2 or earring and ring set, ultimate majin buff 18 and CC Legendary rings with 17 foc/con and global props and gain buff from there too.

Plus this will help ultimate majins to keep props and use %res earring while having props and ring set + reflect vs MA classes.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

It's still a lot better than .5:.5 at the end of the day. Also I want to note that trying to get 2 "increases wild defense 11%" for example is very hard and rare to get. I dont think I ever seen a SK with both of those max stat. I think that's also another main issue people have with using that stat. It's too rare to get.

• It's still a lot better than .5:.5 at the end of the day.

Yeah it's better than 0.5 that's for sure but 0.5% is just the worst update ever. I don't think that it will stay like that or at least I hope it won't.

then just nerf a bit DEX on fighter. Or better, cant to find DEX in every item (3x armor, 2x earring, 1x ring). Why FOC (that should be the opposite of DEX) impossibile to find in boots (i guess) and earrings?

• then just nerf a bit DEX on fighter. Or better, cant to find DEX in every item (3x armor, 2x earring, 1x ring). Why FOC (that should be the opposite of DEX) impossibile to find in boots (i guess) and earrings?

The problem with nerfing dex is just that everyone will have low dmg. PVE with low dmg is fked up. You will see it when you try to do kraken / cell / cc dungeon without +15 gear (in ob). The nerfs went already way to far.

My opinion:

they should revert prop to 1-1 and adjust some stats to make it work out in pve. After that they should start adjusting armor stats so tanks won't get 1 shottet. Lastly they can increase mob dmg so mobs will still deal a good amount of dmg to tanks.

Problems with that idea is that mob dmg could be to high but I think that needs to be tested

• Dreamer props will never be back to 1- 1.

There is simple reason behind this.

Global props needs to have use, that is in mind of dev's and I get that.

Last time when I was working on DBOG stats GUIDE, max global prop you could get on lvl 70 legendary earrings and neck is around 10%-12%, if someone can correct me with this I would be thanful, sadly I couldn't deliver it to community in time it was 50% finished and since I couldn't work on it anymore, it got deleted, it would be cool to have it now but well...

Soo with global props to match this regular props you need to have 2-3 def props and 2-3 attack props, to gain power and defense.

Soo 30% global props in power and def plus prop buffs and that is why I am saying that attack and defense should be capped on 26%, since trust me they won't ever surpass global props at least not in DBOG.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• would be correct, if only you were able to gain global props on necklaces, wich you cant, or on a ring effect from CC (not counting combo bonus) or on Dogi effects.

Since you can only gain global props on earrings and ring combo

In short, even when props go back too 1:1

Specific props such as wild % , will still have its useage, just not in earrings, but on dogi's, necklaces or CC rings.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!