New properties update

• What you mentioned is basic and you can learn it perfectly in DBO G...

Yes, it's possible to learn in Dbog, that's not what i'm trying to tell you. I'm telling you not just anyone can master a class, which is what you're trying to tell me.

He has developed this server, do you think he doesn't know how the skills, stats and game work in general?

Daneos didn't make this game, he just whipped up a private server for it, so you're trying to tell me Daneos could beat, lets say, Donald consistently? Just because he made a private server? I'd really like to see that match up.

• Yes, it's possible to learn in Dbog, that's not what i'm trying to tell you. I'm telling you not just anyone can master a class, which is what you're trying to tell me.

Daneos didn't make this game, he just whipped up a private server for it, so you're trying to tell me Daneos could beat, lets say, Donald consistently? Just because he made a private server? I'd really like to see that match up.

If he's made the stats formulas, he knows how they work, don't you think so?

• Yes, it's possible to learn in Dbog, that's not what i'm trying to tell you. I'm telling you not just anyone can master a class, which is what you're trying to tell me.

who is donald?
    Daneos plays the game and has the most insight in details, so yeah he should know best lol.

• I'm assuming were talking about Daneos? He teled to west city and didnt have enough zenni back to kokkara, and quit. How is he supposed to know better when someone in the team gives him a bad idea?

I think you're understimating Daneos too much, he didn't fall with the snow from last week you know he played tons and tons of games and he get adapted too fast, this game doesn't require any inteligence or skills like other MMO's, you just need to know the perfect timing when you should cast skills.

He learned how to play and he knows exactly how to gear up a character after all he coded the game all by himself.

And when it comes to suggestions and ideas, you have to provide screenshots/videos/benefits of the ideas and calculations and 1 month of arguments or even more to just convince him to test it in dev server.

No matter who we recruit we will always have negative feedbacks because everyone have different choices and opinions or if their favourite class got touched..

• Ofc the game becomes a random buttonmashing nobrain game if you remove mechanics like partyrevive (btw useless item) in partybudokai and everyone running around with meta +15 gear. Usually having gear requires skill aswell.

• Ofc the game becomes a random buttonmashing nobrain game if you remove mechanics like partyrevive (btw useless item) in partybudokai and everyone running around with meta +15 gear. Usually having gear requires skill aswell.

You never consider that maybe, idk, you could use Dende or Poko for revives?

Maybe that game would be better this way than make full DPS party with 1 tanker that will last long enough to revive DPS classes to one shot others...

I am sorry for going off-topic but if you guys keep ignoring forum rules and keep going here with posts that are off-topic and some are considered pure spam, it shall get locked.

Now back on topic cap props on accessory on 26 and they wouldn't be that bad and people in OB will use global props more and more and they will get use to this system.

26% buff with accessory alone on power and def is fine and in PVE you will get 18 props from buffers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I think you're understimating Daneos too much,

How am I underestimating Daneos? That's what he told us. And i'm addressing it.

his game doesn't require any inteligence or skills like other MMO's, you just need to know the perfect timing when you should cast skills.

Were trying to fix that. Atleast with 1v1 Pvp, 5v5 takes a lot more skill than 1v1. And also, Dbo once upon a time did take skill in 1v1 PvP, and older players experienced it. That's why I wanted build a team of older players for it. The fact even the team is saying these kinds of things just worries me about balance.

He learned how to play and he knows exactly how to gear up a character after all he coded the game all by himself.

And when it comes to suggestions and ideas, you have to provide screenshots/videos/benefits of the ideas and calculations and 1 month of arguments or even more to just convince him to test it in dev server.

No matter who we recruit we will always have negative feedbacks because everyone have different choices and opinions or if their favourite class got touched..

Now you're just making it seem like Daneos is just this OP player. Just because he knows the formulas doesn't mean he's a top tier player. Also Donald got changes made in the game without doing all that so don't lie me. And yes people will always complain but you'd have a lot less complaints with smarter decisions.

• understimating Daneos ? well im sorry but for most of Daneos is the most unknown of this commuity we know only what the told us and from what he is DOING and from what he is TELLING us we can conclude a resultant .Now you probably know alot more that's why you are saying that but please keep in mind that you guys dont feed us any infos beside what is strictly neccesary about our lord and savior Daneos :)

oh and stop saying that if something goes wrong is the community's fault because is not as we have already seen we have no power whatsoever and Daneos is doing everything how he wants regardless of our feedback . it's your fault and the team's fault cuz you guys got power we don't.

We will keep an eye on +15 item in OB, as for the partyrevive i personally don't mind if it gets enabled but many people thinks its better to keep it disabled, it doesn't mean that your point of views is wrong as i said before everyone have different choices and opinions.

• nice 26% number whats the point of this?
    you know if you stack same amount of props as the other one its basically 0?
    of course if some random fighters stack their trash dex to go rng their fault they can go prop aswell

dont get the point of your nosense "balances" or "reworks" or "changes"

• nice 26% number whats the point of this?
    you know if you stack same amount of props as the other one its basically 0?
    of course if some random fighters stack their trash dex to go rng their fault they can go prop aswell

dont get the point of your nosense "balances" or "reworks" or "changes"

Man if you people would only scroll up a bit.

My point is that Daneos will never allow that this props we use "attack and defense" surpass global props.

Since this props gives too much and he is trying to balance them out and make use of global props.

Unless you give him tons information why it should be better to bring back props to 1, he won't even consider them.

Soo, post info and reason why it should be back to 1 prop for everyone

What I am suggesting, since this prop we have now is bad, if it be capped to 26% plus buffer prop buff, you will be with enough props to do PVP and PVE content.

One more, you need to consider that DMG formula isn't same as it was in retail too and other stuffs to but I won't go into that much.

I will say again that props be capped on accessory on 26 for now, until later on Daneos change his mind and set it back to 1 for everyone.

Note: Unless someone here have suggestions than what is already said in this thread, then it should be locked than allow that this thread be ruined by off-topic and spam posts and then locked.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• understimating Daneos ? well im sorry but for most of Daneos is the most unknown of this commuity we know only what the told us and from what he is DOING and from what he is TELLING us we can conclude a resultant .Now you probably know alot more that's why you are saying that but please keep in mind that you guys dont feed us any infos beside what is strictly neccesary about our lord and savior Daneos :)

oh and stop saying that if something goes wrong is the community's fault because is not as we have already seen we have no power whatsoever and Daneos is doing everything how he wants regardless of our feedback . it's your fault and the team's fault cuz you guys got power we don't.

Right? We don't have any power. I tried to bring the community together to help out balance and they locked the thread and said they already decided that they were going to do it themselves. They tell us our ideas will get implemented if it's a good idea but that's not true at all. It's more or so if they agree with it that it will be added. And also why should we ass kiss Daneos and consider him great like you GM/Mods are doing? He's not one of us, he's from ragezone, not dbocom.

• Just tell me how you came up with that magical number 26.

• Just tell me how you came up with that magical number 26.

2 legendary lvl 70 earrings or 1 earring and 1 ring set.

I already said this in previous posts and from this will benefit almost all classes.

Ultimate majin with 1 prop earring, ring reflect set and %res earring will be good vs MA's than now, Humans will be able to use 2 prop earrings with CC legendary con or foc rings with global props buff and more...

Once more, with this set, if OB sets in lower caps, it won't affect anyone for going full prop until we reach higher caps.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Now you're just making it seem like Daneos is just this OP player. Just because he knows the formulas doesn't mean he's a top tier player. Also Donald got changes made in the game without doing all that so don't lie me. And yes people will always complain but you'd have a lot less complaints with smarter decisions.

You believe your decisions are smarter but not for others, they would say the same thing "If it was them they'd have made smarter decisions and have less complaints" even if your decisions are really smart.

There is no such thing called "Top player" and who is Donald lol

I didn't say its the community's fault because the community itself have different opinions and some people would call others "stupid" just because they give different suggestions.

• Good ideas but the problem is making attribute earrings and rings more important won't fix any problems we have right now.

• I didn't say its the community's fault because the community itself have different opinions and some people would call others "stupid" just because they give different suggestions.

World is black and white, if something goes wrong someone is at fault and thats how it is. Seeing that we are acting childish and we call each other 'stupid' if we disagree ,you guys decided that it's better to act on ur own(im reffering to Daneos most of the part) and it's a good decision i respect that and i would have done it the same ,but please take a look at the game because as of right now the game we all love and strive to make perfect it's a complete disaster and im not exagerating. Regards

• so you are already capped with 1 legendary earring and the rings from CC. Good idea taking versatility from the game by capping stats and forcing players to build ehh let me guess cdr (profilepicture checks out)?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!