New properties update

• Players of this game have no voice in this project everything gets decided by the same people.

DBOR wru

That's what me and a few others have been trying to say but the community just wont listen. Everyone just seen it for themselves, they think this game doesn't take skill and it's just a bunch of formulas and timing. So how is balance supposed to even come like it was promised? 1v1 PvP will eventually be killed and become a big joke.

• World is black and white, if something goes wrong someone is at fault and thats how it is. Seeing that we are acting childish and we call each other 'stupid' if we disagree ,you guys decided that it's better to act on ur own(im reffering to Daneos most of the part) and it's a good decision i respect that and i would have done it the same ,but please take a look at the game because as of right now the game we all love and strive to make perfect it's a complete disaster and im not exagerating. Regards

Exactly, i myself wish/prefer if the game become like hard (harder than god of war titan mode difficulty) but you don't always get what you want so just try to stick up with the metal.

• The fact is that, the influence this version of the game has is from people who really didn't play the TW version much or didn't play at it all and didn't know how to play it well. I do not mean to offend the staff or volunteers at all, it is fine if you didn't play it, or didn't play it well. That's what the rest of the community is here for.

The issue is, you don't listen to the community. All we ever get is the automated response of "We will consider your feedback" Which quite honestly is bullshit.

There are tons of people here in the community that know the ins and outs of the game because of how successful they were in TW. But instead you choose to listen to the people who had no idea what TW is, was, and its quite sad. This version of the game is supposed to be as close as TW was or could be. But it is going in such a bad direction and the game is falling apart and dying.

If you ask me, if you keep shutting the community down, you might as well shut the game down with all the problems it has. But you can continue making rash decisions and making the people that play unhappy, thats fine. But when you see the player base dropping as if you actually played the game you would see its dead. Just wonder what could of changed that.

• Nice, the difference is that we are talking about balance for everyone not about some dreams how everyone would design their own private server.

I'm afraid it's not possible to balance a game for eveyone, there is what we call "Meta" and you gotta stick to it and adapt to all changes because not everyone have the same preferences.

The fact is that, the influence this version of the game has is from people who really didn't play the TW version much or didn't play at it all and didn't know how to play it well. I do not mean to offend the staff or volunteers at all, it is fine if you didn't play it, or didn't play it well. That's what the rest of the community is here for.

The issue is, you don't listen to the community. All we ever get is the automated response of "We will consider your feedback" Which quite honestly is bullshit.

There are tons of people here in the community that know the ins and outs of the game because of how successful they were in TW. But instead you choose to listen to the people who had no idea what TW is, was, and its quite sad. This version of the game is supposed to be as close as TW was or could be. But it is going in such a bad direction and the game is falling apart and dying.

If you ask me, if you keep shutting the community down, you might as well shut the game down with all the problems it has. But you can continue making rash decisions and making the people that play unhappy, thats fine. But when you see the player base dropping as if you actually played the game you would see its dead. Just wonder what could of changed that.

It's not that we don't want to listen to the community, the community itself have a conflict with each other they have different choices, so no matter what you do you will always see threads with negative feedbacks if you do what "Y" tells you, "X" will be unsatisfied.

Players who played TW version much wants changes or a more balanced game than retail while others wants the game same as retail and others wants old school balance lv55/60.

The plan was to get the game as close as TW then make our own changes, now we are just few days aways from Open beta.

• Sadly, censorship is very transparent in these forums.

You can say all you want, rebuttal all you want, speak the truth all you want.

You're going to get shutdown.

It's always some childish fool who spit's nonsense, and some other fools that partake in the stupidity. They always flood threads with their cringey pokes at Daneos or his team.

Those that actually offer valuable information, their voices are either never heard, someone's flaming them for their own personal agenda, or a mod comes to silence the situation and lock a thread because; the user has to behave aggressively just to get their point across..

Somewhere down the line, if you truly care about this project and DBO, you'll probably catch a ban for speaking the truth.

If you haven't realized by now, there's no point compromising with the team. They ask for input, but in the end it's always their final decision. Have some hope for them.

They just do a real shitty job of providing us with assurance, and the confidence for a successful DBO private server.

• What i dont understand is how the team has not seen that the vast majority of people hate these changes and want props to return to 1:1 again not all this nonsense with ah we test this just fix up and revert it. props are absolute nonsense right now and you have eliminated key accessories from this game with this 'update' ends these discussions and listen to what the community is saying without us there is no DBOG!

• If this is the case, why haven't you already started a poll for what players prefer?

You've done polls before, you've done events before?

What's stopping you guys from asking the community?
    It's already too late ofc. That's why you have a player base that is upset and unsatisfied with the game.

Ffs... Pre-Open Beta -----------> Get features working, find and fix bugs, balance the game.

The game is 2 weeks away from Open Beta. We shouldn't be discussing critical elements of game balance now. It should already be balanced.

Your team set this deadline. And the game still isn't even balanced yet. How unprofessional is that?

The way your team conducted themselves is the reason why the game is in a messy state right now.
    Don't blame the community.

• There's people who want balance and then there's people who don't want it. There's no groups of people like you're saying that want different kinds of balance. And there's still a lot of complaining with the team making all the decisions, so that's not a good reason not to listen to the community.

• Screenshot/proof/calculation/benefits

Nice post,not insulting anyone,even mods gave a + to it and thanked for a nice thread with obvious broken segments of the game.

PvE Needs Fixing obviously!

Its posted in september...You guys didnt give 1 little fok about it :))))))

Regards

• who is donald?
    Daneos plays the game and has the most insight in details, so yeah he should know best lol.

IM DYING THIS PP

By the way this is the problem with this staff;

You see them say "DBOG doesn't take skill, DBOG isn't hard, dbog this dbog that"

Ok, and your solution is taking out diversity/possibilities that makes the game more skilled ?

Pathetic.

• trying to say that but noone woud listen... i feel like the forum is an annoucement site and a chatroom where daneos comes and says hi once in a while nothing more. i bet all this thread has no effect whatsoever on the balance of the game and even if something good comes it wont be cuz of us it would be just a coincidence

• trying to say that but noone woud listen... i feel like the forum is an annoucement site and a chatroom where daneos comes and says hi once in a while nothing more. i bet all this thread has no effect whatsoever on the balance of the game and even if something good comes it wont be cuz of us it would be just a coincidence

Yeah I was thinking sort of the same thing. The "suggestions" and "feedback & discussions" forum section are at this point a big joke. Also Donald is right the team is taking out options yet saying they want the game harder. Makes no sense. Also I don't buy that they were trying to balance raw props with global props, because the only change was props being .5:.5 but no changes to global props.

P.S. Donald is a nickname I gave Sendoku since were not allowed to "target certain members."

• Yeah I was thinking sort of the same thing. The "suggestions" and "feedback & discussions" forum section are at this point a big joke. Also Donald is right the team is taking out options yet saying they want the game harder. Makes no sense. Also I don't buy that they were trying to balance raw props with global props, because the only change was props being .5:.5 but no changes to global props.

P.S. Donald is a nickname I gave Sendoku since were not allowed to "target certain members."

Well only global prop was affected by this change, not specific prop itself.

I thought you call him Donald because he is like Trump and wants to make DBOG great again with

Rework cooldown reduction

Regards

• But it is possible to balance the game in such a healthy way that it is fairly playable for both sites. (Best reference retail DBO TW)

What's the difference between now and retail in term of stats?

• None Property weapons ignore property def of target
    • 1 Property = 1%
    • cdr cap was 70%

I don't mind if prop is 1:1 or 0,5/0,5...but those self-proclaimed top players should find da wae to stick with current update and wait until changes are made.

If this is the case, why haven't you already started a poll for what players prefer?

You've done polls before, you've done events before?

What's stopping you guys from asking the community?
    It's already too late ofc. That's why you have a player base that is upset and unsatisfied with the game.

-Aru tried making events countless time but it failed due to lack of participants

-I've opened like 3 or 4 polls asking the community how they want to balance the game/token shop/event schedules feel free to check it.

-The number of users you see on the forums is not even close to player base if you count number of users in this thread it will be like 20/25 maximum while the server contains 1000+ player online,

We've already done things for the sake of community:

• Reset skill every week
    • Possibility to enable/disable autopots
    • Added various items to token shop
    • Added white stones and unseal coins to mobs/dungeon
    • Added dogi balls and other rewards to CCBD
    • Increased drop rate of stones
    • Items no longer break
    • Dogis no longer break
    • White stone decreases only 2 grades instead or 2 - 6 grades
    • Added brown box to BOSS Event

At least in dbog you get the chance to benefit from the 0.5 prop in PVP unlike retail N prop weapons ignore your whole prop def, so it only affect PVE

• -The number of users you see on the forums is not even close to player base if you count number of users in this thread it will be like 20/25 maximum while the server contains 1000+ player online,

That's because most players gave up on this forum along time ago. People are always trash talking it on platform.

We've already done things for the sake of community:

• Reset skill every week
    • Possibility to enable/disable autopots
    • Added various items to token shop
    • Added white stones and unseal coins to mobs/dungeon
    • Added dogi balls and other rewards to CCBD
    • Increased drop rate of stones
    • Items no longer break
    • Dogis no longer break
    • White stone decreases only 2 grades instead or 2 - 6 grades
    • Added brown box to BOSS Event

At least in dbog you get the chance to benefit from the 0.5 prop in PVP unlike retail N prop weapons ignore your whole prop def, so it only affect PVE

Most of that stuff is just removing P2W crap which should be done to every private server. The only thing in that list that was really suggested hard by the community and got put in for us was the increase in stone drop rate. But we all had to give up an arm and a leg to get that done, countless threads being closed, and also costed TonyEffe getting banned.

• That's because most players gave up on this forum along time ago. People are always trash talking it on platform.

Most of that stuff is just removing P2W crap which should be done to every private server. The only thing in that list that was really suggested hard by the community and got put in for us was the increase in stone drop rate. But we all had to give up an arm and a leg to get that done, countless threads being closed, and also costed TonyEffe getting banned.

I admit Sirab you are right countless threads was closed. And the community (particularly you,bidal or bilal (i cant spell your name sorry;() ,blazing barringer , syren and adrain on fire) worked hard to get stone drop rates changed.

As for tonyeffe that dude was trouble. He didnt understand some basic things and rules within the forums. I watched that guy create 3 or 4 threads about the same thing within minutes of each other. Amongst other things that simply broke the rules.

• Not only PvE got trashed with that .5 .5 nerf, PvP is totally unbalanced aswell. Getting one hit as Ultima with +14 lv 70 gear and full prop + full buffs with around 25-30k hp by any human in that game that builds some crit dmg (mostly fighter), is ridiculous. Now you will come up with arguments like "yea but you can go anticrit and it should be fine". Aha, I have 40% anticrit and get crit with like every second ability. Back to prop, let me list some problems.

• Turtle: Has the job to deal dmg, what is happening? Yea boi lets give him dat .5 .5 prop so he deals even less damage with our slick formula which makes turtle able to deal like 2k uncrit and a little more with a crit while having full crit% damage equipped. That low amounts of damage, while being the biggest freekill running around and having superhigh cooldowns on 2 keydamage spells. This class didn't get "balanced", it got upright nerfed to the trashiest universum imaginable.
    • Fighter: Most toxic class anyway building their garbage dex stat which is completely RNG. They dont build prop anyways.
    • Poko: Pretty much one of the worst classes besides grandma and crane which you could play for PvP right now. Thanks to the 99% attack speed buff they are not even 100% needed for CCBD, so they can be replaced in an advanced stage of the game. And another thanks to the prop nerf they are far worse tanks than any human in the game which builds con. Their Hitrate is around 1.2 - 1.4k and the CCBD bosses have like 7k - 9k dodgerate which makes it almost impossible to even generate any amounts of aggro which means the super DPS dealers have to wait -> the dungeon doesnt become necessarily harder, no its more like unnecessarily longer. And due to the .5 def and .5 attack they deal and tank way less damage which makes them even worse class than they used to be.
    • Healer: Literally paper after getting crit 1 time by fighter. There is absolutely no way to effictively sustain any crits from those damage deal classes. Well there was that nice prop stat which made it possible to survive, but too bad, I guess. (Btw. I remember a dende with fairly high gear +14-+15 only getting one shot by fighter thanks to prop changes).
    • Ultima: Some stuff stated above. Biggest problem for PvE is if you take CC 150 for example, why would you take an Ultima instead of a grandma with that prop change? The only good thing left is his LP% buff which is far worse than 35 con 600 def and 23% con buff. You can simply skill that 14 prop buff and get 7 instead of ulti 9, not much of a difference. However for partybudokai ultima will remain better. However, being 1 shot vs any crit dps as fulltank Ultima is just a joke, and forces you to more or less quit building prop since it feels useless anyways and get some of that cdr.
    • Swordsman: Rework cooldown reduction
    • Dw: Rework cooldown reduction

Well that's for the classes which I can speak for with some high end knowledge, except for dw and sm tho. The biggest problem is nerfing 1 stat like prop which most classes are based on, and not nerfing a stat which literally 1 or 2 classes build makes them of course broken af (talking about fighter lol). What even was the point of this change? Prop was 1:1 so what? Anyone could build prop so it would be completely based on the attributes of the weapon/armor. If someone didn't build prop they either built cooldown on earrings which made them sacrifice damage and defense in order to spam abilities (look at SM's before dealing lower damage but having perma knockdowns with proper skillrotation). Besides prop and cd there is only dex which is common on gear, that stat literally for fighter and maybe SM (or those dex turtles, not gonna count them cause that's ridiculous anyways). Now go ahead and tell me why shouln't everyone delete their cranes/turtles and do some fighters, since they are much more reliable in PvP, due to their resistance/dodge rate and high amount of damage with no cast time and cooldowns. Not only in PvP but also in PvE because of that 30% phy attack buff, making them have more than 2.5k physical attack high amount of crit and critdamage% while having capped attackspeed.

Regards

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!