New properties update

• Nice '-')b

So are prop your only source of power?

He is right tho.

Tankers have no other choice than to use props.

While critic rate needs to change soo anti critic can be somewhat useful on everyone, not only on SK (even tho you feel sometime that is worthless vs fighters), props are needed to buff your defense soo as tanker you can tank (endure) at least 1 critic needle.

PS: Maybe tankers should gear up with full DEX in future to dodge and resist more. Ultimate and SK DEX is future META!

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Well, just make it like retail, I am pretty sure that will be the most balanced stage. Give them back their damage thats fine since they have cooldowns on gapclose and stuff like that. But if you want to make it like retail, you have to make everything like retail.
    Bring back partyrevive in budokai, give us that N prop, lower stone droprate so equipment is key to winning again and not pressing needle and praying to crit.
    And I am fine getting 120k kame by turtle since their spells have like 40 sec cooldowns (unlike fighter less than 10 sec on both needles), and are not guaranteed to crit due to low critrate. Turtle is even much easier to kill than a fighter since they dont have infinite resistance and dodgerate.
    You can't just make some nerfs here and there and assume that every aspect is covered that's just upright very bad.

Nice '-')b

So are prop your only source of power?

[...] more of trying to meme me down with nonsense arguments [...]

No, I build energy and STR on my ultima so I can spam my 1k shield bubble and autoattack enemy fighters so they can dodge my 120 damage attacks.

• Armor bind update was awful

For you it was awful for others it wasn't, maybe we should create a server based on what you like just for you but i'm afraid it's not possible.

Anyways the Burn defense stats works now but cranes thousand slash is still nerfed so I'm assuming you guys just forgot you heavily nerf cranes after burn defense was up and running again.

Changes will be made in the future, cranes will raise again but 1 thing for sure you will see a similar thread like this talking about how bad the update is because of crane buff.

• It is a topic of discussion, not all of us speak English, do not expect 1000 players to give their opinion, since most of them have no idea what they are talking about.

if the opinion of the community matters then the moderators should create themes and invite players to give their opinion

:):):)

• Well, just make it like retail, I am pretty sure that will be the most balanced stage. Give them back their damage thats fine since they have cooldowns on gapclose and stuff like that. But if you want to make it like retail, you have to make everything like retail.
    Bring back partyrevive in budokai, give us that N prop, lower stone droprate so equipment is key to winning again and not pressing needle and praying to crit.

Good idea i like it, you and i want the same thing but let's suppose all of what you said happens in the next update you will see tons of threads complaining about stone droprate and property change blaming the dbog staff members for not listening to the community even though we did listen to you as "individual community member" and ultra instinct top elite player Sirab would still call us sadists and that we don't know anything about the game.

• Good idea i like it, you and i want the same thing but let's suppose all of what you said happens in the next update you will see tons of threads complaining about stone droprate and property change blaming the dbog staff members for not listening to the community even though we did listen to you as "individual community member" and ultra instinct top elite player Sirab would still call us sadists and that we don't know anything about the game.

You mean everything on forum would be the same . yeah agree. but atleast the game will be in a better state don't you agree?

• For you it was awful for others it wasn't, maybe we should create a server based on what you like just for you but i'm afraid it's not possible.

yeah me and like 50 other peeps that that voice their opinion in that other thread. I'm looking for the dbo server that the same as retail dbo. I think some guy that goes by the name of daneos said he was making something like that idk

Changes will be made in the future, cranes will raise again but 1 thing for sure you will see a similar thread like this talking about how bad the update is because of crane buff.

That cool and I'm looking forward to it since it was one of the class i was looking forward to play actually again since og dbo, but I doubt that because I never saw any thread in the first place before the nerf happen because everyone knew you had to invest a lot zeni and time into a crane to be actually good with it.

• You mean everything on forum would be the same . yeah agree. but atleast the game will be in a better state don't you agree

Yes, it will be better (for you and me and ainttoxic) but not for others especially players who are used to the actual meta they'd say the damage is insanely stupid and stone drop rate is nearly impossible not because it's bad it's because they get used/adapted to the previous update.

That cool and I'm looking forward to it since it was one of the class i was looking forward to play actually again since og dbo, but I doubt that because I never saw any thread in the first place before the nerf happen because everyone knew you had to invest a lot zeni and time into a crane to be actually good with it.

You still can try it, watch videos from Sendoku he made it just for people like you to learn and have ideas and at the mean time you can wait until it gets a buff.

• He is right tho.

Tankers have no other choice than to use props.

You forgot recover, focus, cons...

No, I build energy and STR on my ultima so I can spam my 1k shield bubble and autoattack enemy fighters so they can dodge my 120 damage attacks.

My point is: prop doesn't make that difference. He is so desperate arguing prop can tripple your damage, and almost every class got useless, and fighters don't use prop so they hit 60000 on you and whatever.

Think about it, you just lost something like 15% of your defense / dmg.

• Don't get me wrong. I believe DBOG has done some things better than TW. You guys have done some things. I just believe you should allow experienced players that knew the TW version well to have some say.

The community feels like we fund this server to stay up but get completely ignored which is honestly a fact. And they are not wrong. Instead of thinking the community is attacking you, you should realize we want to solve the problems.

Instead of making a drastic change and that's it, saying its your decision and no changing it. Why can't we have a civil discussion on the forum so that we can get to the best possible solution? We aren't animals, we are here to help.

• Don't get me wrong. I believe DBOG has done some things better than TW. You guys have done some things. I just believe you should allow experienced players that knew the TW version well to have some say.

The community feels like we fund this server to stay up but get completely ignored which is honestly a fact. And they are not wrong. Instead of thinking the community is attacking you, you should realize we want to solve the problems.

Instead of making a drastic change and that's it, saying its your decision and no changing it. Why can't we have a civil discussion on the forum so that we can get to the best possible solution? We aren't animals, we are here to help.

They already created polls and events, just don't let all of us go back in discussion.

I think this thread should be closed

Instead of making a drastic change and that's it, saying its your decision and no changing it. Why can't we have a civil discussion on the forum so that we can get to the best possible solution? We aren't animals, we are here to help

Go ahead and share your ideas, you barely say antyhing and 90% of times i support it especially from you, maybe you don't like to talk about in public but you still can make a ticket or send a private message.

The community does not have the same preferences, there will be always someone who will feel ignored.

Obviously you're not animals and we don't consider anyone as one, 1 of my top 5 dreams is to have a civil chat with you.

• Yes, it will be better (for you and me and ainttoxic) but not for others especially players who are used to the actual meta they'd say the damage is insanely stupid and stone drop rate is nearly impossible not because it's bad it's because they get used/adapted to the previous update.

You still can try it, watch videos from Sendoku he made it just for people like you to learn and have ideas and at the mean time you can wait until it gets a buff.

I gave Sendoku my resistance build setup and show him da wae for that class awhile back way before pre open beta dbog was a thing if he would like to admit or not, trust I know how to play the class too lmao

this is only actually picture I can find of my crane (this HK btw)67cf88_479cbc1348aa45c7974f6d44fcdaaf92.jpg

• Just for the guys that don't understand what happened with the prop nerf.

nearly all classes are dealing less dmg to be correct every class except fighter is dealing:

2x 13 prop earring now gives 13 prop instead of 26

kraken pair ring 13 prop now gives 6 or 7 prop

ulti buff 18 prop now gives 9 prop

Total of 29% prop lost.

Now you can go attribute atk on your gear

2x 10% earring 2x 7% ring

Total atk% less than with prop: -5%

with ulti buff: Total loss of 14% dmg looks fine but without prop you have literally no def where fighter comes in while this prop nerfs didn't effect then at all.

Fighter still doing the same dmg while enemies has less defense

I won't even start with pve.

Loves,

your DreameR

• Fighters are just broken and this help them to make them even more broken.

Dex should give less critic rate, heck even SK's that should be anti critic counter is shit since even if you are close to anti critic cap around 72%-79% (cap is 80%), their 2nd needlee will still be critic one, if you block at all.

All classes that ain't SK don't have any chance vs this class since no way they can block this critics and it is 100% one shot.

The best would be if old scouter can be back and then work on balance from there.

Sadly no one here want to spend even little time with newbies that comes to even try this game even tho they were/are game streamers and they dislike this "one shot" system, try game and leave for good.

When you see lvl 60 fighter one shot lvl 70 or lvl 30 stun lvl 70 full dex fighter, you can see that something is wrong here.

Accessory cap to 26% for now, until in future when things gets fixed, cap can be removed.

Unless something is done with absurd one shot, unless every class have chance to beat all others, don't count of anyone new to come and when we players who played DBO, get tired of this and for sure you will, server will be empty in few months, if you don't count those AFK Plat freaks who are toxic and hate everyone who can speak english, somewhat.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

Edited 2 times, last by Iceman ().

• capping properties to 26% is the similar to having prop 0.5 because 2x13prop earrings would = 13 props + 13 prop ring which is actually 6.5% would equal 19.5% props, and capping it at 26% would only increase overall attack & def by 6.5% which isn't alot at all and does barely nothing to stop the 1 hits from fighter. I meant to type this in my other post but forgot 2

• capping properties to 26% is the similar to having prop 0.5 because 2x13prop earrings would = 13 props + 13 prop ring which is actually 6.5% would equal 19.5% props, and capping it at 26% would only increase overall attack & def by 6.5% which isn't alot at all and does barely nothing to stop the 1 hits from fighter. I meant to type this in my other post but forgot 2

Yes but still you have option to use other accessory, while now you go full prop and still don't have 26%.

And that one hit from fighter, it is because of absurd critic rate, not because of props.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Yes, it will be better (for you and me and ainttoxic) but not for others especially players who are used to the actual meta they'd say the damage is insanely stupid and stone drop rate is nearly impossible not because it's bad it's because they get used/adapted to the previous update.

tbh so far I haven't seen a single person complaining about prop back to retail. Its more like the opposite, the majority wants it like retail with less p2progress. I even saw people ingame saying they would quit if the prop changes wont be reverted till Open beta. Now you are telling me it is something, a small minority of the players thinks like that? It definitely is many more than you think. And using adaption to a bad system as an argument just isn't right. Metas shift and they can readapt, so what is the problem?

• Keep stats as they are now with ONLY props back to being 1=1. The stat balance with props was already offset by making stat resist% a MUST-HAVE for Fighters.

Doing something like un-nerfing props and then nerfing DEX would only cause the same issue we have now. There'd be only 1 valid setup. And although I prefer a world of "only props Fighters" over "only DEX Fighters"(Screw RNG), an ideal world is one where both could win a Martial Arts Tournament. And that world already existed in retail, not to mention more classes were viable there. SKs could win, Swordsmen could win, Fighters could win, Turtles could win....hell, even the occasional Karma, healer and Ultimate would win a Martial Arts tournament sometimes.

• Celestial Titania First you say, you want this game "harder than god of war titan mode difficulty" then you tell ainttoxic you want the game exactly like 70 cap retail?

Looks to me like yet again the team is just saying what ever will calm us down. They say it only affects PvE because of the N prop ignoring props thing being removed but wasn't that removed a long time ago? I didn't see anyone complain, .5:.5 props just came cause the team feels they'll be better players with that I guess?

Hell we don't even have a level cap announced and Open beta is in 2.5 weeks. Is this so we don't prepare? I only see 1v1 PvP getting worse from here. Why is PvP even being "balanced" weeks prior to Open Beta when most people already quit after it got announced? To me and a lot of other friends 1v1 PvP is officially dead, it's a joke now and it's going to stay joke.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!