New properties update

• With 42% anticrit vs 60 critrate it is 34.8% and statistically it should be every 3rd hit, what it feels like is hmm about every hit ?
    And as if no fighter would stack dex, the most broken stat in the game lmao.

• I dislike having armors of lvl 85 and while cap is 70, unless cap will be increased.

I am sure you need lvl 85 to even use that lvl 85 and even if it is possible to even wear that on lvl 85 what are other stats, 120 dex on lvl 85....

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I dislike having armors of lvl 85 and while cap is 70, unless cap will be increased.

I am sure you need lvl 85 to even use that lvl 85 and even if it is possible to even wear that on lvl 85 what are other stats, 120 dex on lvl 85....

agree , but if there is 120 dex u will have same for focus , i think that we will gonna have higher stats but i think nothing else will change let me explain :

1- max con at lvl 70 is 34 at lvl 85 let's geuss it will bee hummm 45 con but the crit Damage will bee like 40 % crit damag , i hope u understood what i'am trying to tell u lvl 85 will bee lvl 70 cap 2.0

• You guys do realize this new update will make the game a bit more difficult in general but it's good for the long term of the game. Let's be ideal for ccbd 150 which is the end goal of the game will now need top +15 gear to survive which takes lots of time to get. Without the nerf people will get the auras really simple and burn out from the game really soon then complain there is nothing else to do. In some ways i agree with the update change.

• You guys do realize this new update will make the game a bit more difficult in general but it's good for the long term of the game. Let's be ideal for ccbd 150 which is the end goal of the game will now need top +15 gear to survive which takes lots of time to get. Without the nerf people will get the auras really simple and burn out from the game really soon then complain there is nothing else to do. In some ways i agree with the update change.

Okay, one, props don't come into play until end-game, so until then it only affects classes like buffers who are now even more garbage. The pre-lvl55 game will be just as hard even if props are 1=1.

Two, this doesn't make the game "harder", it just forces the use of the cheaper strategies and specific classes in teams. The primary strategy was to spam debuffs and slow, then attack-speed spam from afar without ever getting close so bosses can't even attack. Obviously no physical warriors allowed. But hey, if you wanna risk trying different teams now with 0.5 props and get 1-shot all the time, great, enjoy your fair "challenge".

It's good if it's just harder but the main problem is you will be forced to go with the same party. Dende Ulti Karma Poko DW/SK and even then I don't know if you can clear the dungeon because some bosses deal crazy dmg while others go berserk after some time. You can't replace any of these party members.

if thats what you worried about, could have simply keep props 1:1 for pvp, and increase CC monsters damage.

• I am only talking about PVM aspect of the game I never PVPed on Tw so I could not say but prop was really broken for ccbd cell etc.

These is an example of how broken prop was in TW trio cell party possible because of the amount of prop they were using these were my guild friends

• Oh, good to know that im playing DBOG in 2020 right now with lvl 100 and broly TMQ?
    What is this xD? There is no cc150 and lvl cap is 70 and will remain 70 even with cc150.
    Btw. on TW there were so less players that were able to finish cc150, how tf will it be possible with 50% prop nerf?

And using your formula a fighter with 60 critrate should have a 34.8% critrate against my ultima.
    How tf is almost every 2nd if not every ability critting me then?

• I am only talking about PVM aspect of the game I never PVPed on Tw so I could not say but prop was really broken for ccbd cell etc.

These is an example of how broken prop was in TW trio cell party possible because of the amount of prop they were using these were my guild friends

I think the only things we can see in the video is that on TW atk speed cap was not the same as on dbog you can clearly see that they have more atk speed. Also you can see that they are not getting attacked by much mobs so you could also do the same without prop with 3 players. Lastly prop does not work on N attribute so it had nothing to do with prop but nice try

• I think the only things we can see in the video is that on TW atk speed cap was not the same as on dbog you can clearly see that they have more atk speed. Also you can see that they are not getting attacked by much mobs so you could also do the same without prop with 3 players. Lastly prop does not work on N attribute so it had nothing to do with prop but nice try

ummm same speed cap hello? it was changed also prop do matter :p not trying to be a smart ass or anything but i know how to game worked as i played tw and was very good at it i know how pvm functions

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!