Upgrades Ticket are back ...

• the last maintenance bringed back the upgrade ticket this will make evrey single think easier then it is already i don't have to tell u why they did this update ? to avoid crying about Porp's -_- can't the staff just make a poll and Let us choose ?

• it was such a relief when the cupons were removed and now they are back even tho they SAID:

"lVaah wrote: what about ticket upgrade? in ob working or dissabled too?

No, These upgrade tickets will be completely disabled and will be replaced by something else"

this means we cant trust information comming from the mods ?

• "Upgrade Tickets. Please note that they only work on non-bind equipment. (Equipment which do not have ANY bind effect)"

Guys I can assure you, since I was part of staff, that they are doing the best they can, ok.

You guys need to wait response from staff members, please, they are really trusty people.

What I want to know, is what does this update means...

1. Does it mean that any gear that have BIND can't be upgraded or BIND ACTIVATE?

2. What is biggest upgrade level on those tickets, +12 or +15?

I am just saying guys, calm your tits a bit and wait for response ok.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

• you are right and i know that the mods and gm's are doing their best and im not blaming any of them but still missinformation is a bad way to start a game and this way people will only lose trust in the staff

because wathever the reason the tickets are back and they said that tickets are gone period

• At this point, no, the team can't be trusted. They said they were going to add silver boxes as a drop for PvE dungeons when people got mad at the bind update, now Tempest in the OB FAQ thread is saying that they have no plan on bringing back silver boxes. And like Astin said they said they weren't bringing back tickets, and that post was in Jan 9th too,

They will do anything to calm us down when they know they messed up, anything but actually listen to us. They think they know the game better than us all, their ego has taken over, and they only care about their personal agenda. It's clear as day.

• At this point, no, the team can't be trusted. They said they were going to add silver boxes as a drop for PvE dungeons when people got mad at the bind update, now Tempest in the OB FAQ thread is saying that they have no plan on bringing back silver boxes. And like Astin said they said they weren't bringing back tickets, and that post was in Jan 9th too,

They will do anything to calm us down when they know they messed up, anything but actually listen to us. They think they know the game better than us all, their ego has taken over, and they only care about their personal agenda. It's clear as day.

I am just saying mate that they need to have good reason for this.

It isn't to add this to fack up all of us lol...

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• the last maintenance bringed back the upgrade ticket this will make evrey single think easier then it is already i don't have to tell u why they did this update ? to avoid crying about Porp's -_- can't the staff just make a poll and Let us choose ?

The tickets have been enabled to make it more "easy" to level up or to give a better gaming experience. From level 55+, most armor has binds.

• The tickets have been enabled to make it more "easy" to level up or to give a better gaming experience. From level 55+, most armor has binds.

Hardlock does that mean that gear with BIND and BIND ACTIVE can't be used?

That means, most of drop, crafted useful gears can't be used, right?

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• The tickets have been enabled to make it more "easy" to level up or to give a better gaming experience. From level 55+, most armor has binds.

i may sound mean right now but why is Daneos concerning himself with such ussless things ? i never heard anyone complaining that they cant level up and that the tickets are a must for lvl nobody said make the game easier but ok this means he has alot of free time if he can play with tickets

• Hardlock does that mean that gear with BIND and BIND ACTIVE can't be used?

That means, most of drop, crafted useful gears can't be used, right?

Yes, you can't use it on bind or bind (active).

BIND Armor:

-All Crafted Jackets (Amour), Pants and Boots
    -All Crafted Weapons and Sub Weapons
    -All level 70 gear that you can obtain through drops (Jacket, Pants and Boots)
    -All level 55 - 70 Weapons and Sub Weapons that can be obtained through drops

So it's only going to be useful to level up.

NOTE: Upgrade Tickets only will exist on the gift box.

• Sadly you forgot mudosa gear which is not bind

• Are they going to be available for purchase thru cash shop/Wagu Machine?
    If that is the case, I can't help but see this as a $$$ opportunity.

Keep them in gift boxes and the token shop. Otherwise, quite frankly, they are unnecessary.

What's the point of increasing stone drop rate to this extent, if tickets are now going to be available in-game?

EDIT: I just read HardlockZ post. If tickets are only available through gift box, that's great. This is a good update.

I hope I don't see them in the cash shop and wagu machine later.

First , let mee thank you'r for you'r answer i don't think that we need to make the Level Up Easier all dps classes can lvl up easy and solo ... I think that giving the more EXP BOOST FOR support classes buffer dende's poko will bee the best choice ... leveling and upgrading stuff is easy enough for low lvl ( token shop until lvl 55 ) no Broken without white stone doesn't break the stuff anymore let's bee honnest for once to lvl up a +8 on craft is more then enough guys .. i say it again the lack of communication will gonna kill this server It's private Server i'am sure that you guys can make the game better if you listen to what we are asking you for ! Thanks for you'r answer again

• First , let mee thank you'r for you'r answer i don't think that we need to make the Level Up Easier all dps classes can lvl up easy and solo ... I think that giving the more EXP BOOST FOR support classes buffer dende's poko will bee the best choice ... leveling and upgrading stuff is easy enough for low lvl ( token shop until lvl 55 ) no Broken without white stone doesn't break the stuff anymore let's bee honnest for once to lvl up a +8 on craft is more then enough guys .. i say it again the lack of communication will gonna kill this server It's private Server i'am sure that you guys can make the game better if you listen to what we are asking you for ! Thanks for you'r answer again

The stones are permanent, the tickets have a duration of 2 days.

As you said, the stones can easily get from the token shop, so if you want, upgrade your armor with stones and you will have it permanent.

I remind you that the tickets can only be obtained from the gift box.

• Thought they added them now cuz server will be wiped anyways so some ppl can have some fun for now xD

Really hope to see them removed forever tho. Delete them completely!

Actually i'd like to have an official poll from DBOG Staff about this matter. It'll be either gift box only or delete them forever.

Those tickets just suck.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!