Ayuda mod de rayos! / help, ray mod!

• He estado buscando el mod de sjj2 el que coloca rayos al rededor del cuerpo y no lo consigo , logre ver en un comentario uno que supuestamente era y pues lo instale y al iniciar sesion en el juego se me cerraba asi que no creo que fuera por que no tengo mods instalados, si alguien sabe de este mod estaria agradecido de que me dieron un link y una breve explicacion de como instalarlo, Gracias!!!!

English;

I've been looking for the mod of sjj2 that puts rays around the body and I can not get it, I managed to see in a comment one that supposedly was and so I installed it and when I started the session it closed so I do not think it was for that I do not have mods installed, if anyone knows of this mod I would be grateful that they gave me a link and a brief explanation of how to install it, Thanks!

:(:(:(:(

• Español:

El que esta es el que cree y subi hace mucho para el cliente viejo. Espera que lo creare para el nuevo cliente y lo subire.

English:

The one who is the one who believes and raised a lot for the old client. Expect that I will create it for the new client and upload it.

jG2kdl4.gif
    >Soy modder de Codigos - Texturas - Audios - Etc.

>I am modder of Codes - Textures - Audios - Etc.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!