[Suggestions] This Stats Need to bee reworked !

• Hi , as we all know the prop nerf and the last update was for most of US a Desaster and we have to deal with this by helping the staff to change other things to make the game balanced for bouth PVP and PVE ( especialy pve beacause i feel like the dev's doesn't care that much about pve or they think it's easy to done it once the pvp is done )

MY suggestions :

I think that some skills and Buffs need to bee hum like reworked increase / Decrease the Bleeding damage /

increase / Decrease CDR of buffs / skills of some classes and especialy Debuffs / Stuns

there is somthing that make mee Sick i don't know about u guys but some Skills that stun ( Violent Slice) When u use it on a boss and it Says "immunized" that means that the boss is Immunized againts the STUN not the dammage DONE by the skill so i think that when u are Immunized u Should deal the damage

RULES OF THE THEARD :

1- Keep it Cevil Pleas !! if u don't agree show you'r Desagreament Politly Without using srcasm ...ect if u can't Hold you'r self DONT COMMENT !!

2- Stay in the THEARD PLEAS

3- GIVE the staff Suggestion's

Daneos Have a look on this Theard pleas you may find some good "Suggestions"

Thanks for you'r time , Suggestions ...ect let's Prouve that we have a great community

• In this post i am not giving any opinion bc i did not do the proper tests to conclude what should be done to balance the game but the idea here is to go back to the basics.

I know is hard but try to be objective and not think only in your main class, the goal here is to have the most class variety possible.

Main pros and cons of every class (PVP) just a general picture nothing too deep skip this if you know them:

Fighters:

Swords:

Turtles:

Cranes:

SKs:

DWs:

Dendes:

Pokos:

Chefs:

Ultimates:

Plasmas:

Karmas:

Here is when balance plays a major role. To have a balanced game every strategy should have both strong and weak points.

I will give you an example.

Using fighters since it is the most popular class, they need to dodge/resist a lot and they have big crit damage to burst enemies.

If fighters does not dodge/resist a lot to a low hit rate/focus enemy then it is broken, and in the other hand, if a huge hit rate/focus player does not often connect skills to a fighter it is broken too.

If fighters does not deal big damage to a low defense/low hp pool enemy then it is broken, and in the other hand, if a huge defense/huge lp pool class recieves huge damage from a fighter it is broken too.

A strategy without a counter play is a clear warning that the game is broken.

Stats like con, physical/energy denfese, , physical/energy attack, focus and dex must be balanced.

As i said before i am not giving any opinion on how these stats should be balanced bc honestly i do not know how to change them to make the game balanced.

If you have high upgraded weapons and your class skills deals high damage then you are supposed to deal great damage.

If you have high upgraded armor and your class buffs/passives gives you high defense then you are supposed to tank great damage.

Properties are just an optional bonus to increase even more this damage/defense but properties are not supposed to be a must have to survive/deal damage.

Every player should decide if he prefer to make their attacks a bit more powerful and their defense a bit more high using properties rather than use cd, crowd control reduction, constitution,focus,dex,etc. but every alternative has to has it strengths and weaknesses.

The problem right now is not if props are 1:1 0.5:1 0.5:0.5 the problem right now is that players need props to survive/deal damage.

Hope we can find a solution!

• i knew one sm with 1.8k dodge with no majin buffs :0

• karma need a nerf in their FOCUS or in their CC couldown ( i'am karma main ) i have played SK as well and i think that they need a nerf iin their Blood Strike way to op ( and increase their focus a bit )

• karma need a nerf in their FOCUS or in their CC couldown ( i'am karma main ) i have played SK as well and i think that they need a nerf iin their Blood Strike way to op ( and increase their focus a bit )

yes nerf sk boldstrike, his only good dmgspell xdxdxdxd.

Since when is Poko even able to summon his pet with a 3 sec cast time?
    And yes, the prop changes are a problem since the game was balanced with that stat as mainstat in the game.

• yes nerf sk boldstrike, his only good dmgspell xdxdxdxd.

Since when is Poko even able to summon his pet with a 3 sec cast time?
    And yes, the prop changes are a problem since the game was balanced with that stat as mainstat in the game.

SK has multiple damage spells, only Bold Strike is the most superior one due to Bleeding. Don't forget SKs are Tanks and no Namek Fighters

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!