Class Balance for Open Beta

• How should class balance be done in Open Beta? 36

1. There is a large team made with players voted by the community to balance out the classes. (Daneos, GMs, and Mods will be included) (27) 75%
    2. Daneos, GMs, and Mods balance it themselves. (9) 25%

Since my other thread is becoming more of a balance discussion thought I'd make this thread. Also with new class Balance being confirmed for Open Beta I'd like to see how the community thinks it should be done.

• Both ideas does not sound good.
    1. Daneos, GMs, and Mods balance it themselves: most of them are not veteran players and don't know about the game situation even if they pretend to know

2. There is a large team made with players voted by the community to balance out the classes: The majority of the community are players that are not level 70 or are at least level 70 with not enough experience.

Solution?

Sorry I don't have one.

• It's not really up to us, but those "chosen" people must really have lots of knowledge and experience to participate in this balance ideas sharing discussion. I honestly trust staff more on this matter, but as I recall correctly, there used to be a thread called "how we should balance classes" or something that. Not sure how it worked out though, but it's closed now. It's not up to players, but players can support and help staff with this. I've seen staff members reading your discussion, so let's hope they do pay attention and the community has to come with a solution together.

• So basically some noobs vote for people who have some siCC attention on the forum with their pseudo trash knowledge, and they will decide on how to balance the game? Sounds great! not.
    Besides that, many people are dumb if it comes to neutral balancing. They have their class driven opinion and will push it.

• I think a combination of both options would be nice. Obviously we have ppl here who play since KR times and can offer a lot of knowledge. So seeing them working together with the DBOG staff on balance etc. would be dope. Could save some trouble before it starts cuz the ppl with the knowledge could like "stop" a planned balance update cuz they think it would just suck xD

Also what ainttoxic said. There is a high chance of that happening. Some ppl will try to make their main class a little better to gain advantage. And that's why we need a couple of ppl with knowledge, who stop eachother trying to push a class. This would mean they all have to trust eachother. And if someone still tries to push a class to their favor, kick that person out of that group. Easy. Also this would be a voluntary thing. None of that special treatment sh*t. Helping the staff of DBOG to make all the players happy.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• I think a combination of both options would be nice. Obviously we have ppl here who play since KR times and can offer a lot of knowledge. So seeing them working together with the DBOG staff on balance etc. would be dope.

Yeah I originally planned it like that but forgot to add it but now it's edited.

So basically some noobs vote for people who have some siCC attention on the forum with their pseudo trash knowledge, and they will decide on how to balance the game? Sounds great! not.
    Besides that, many people are dumb if it comes to neutral balancing. They have their class driven opinion and will push it (Sendoku).

It won't be just Donald, it will be many players, so things like that can be avoided (It's not a 100% chance he will even get enough votes to be in the team). I was thinking a team built of 30 MAX for it, not including Daneos and the team of course. This way the main roster of older experienced players will be included and give their solutions. Also many older players will come back once Open Beta launches so it won't be a bunch of "trash knowledge" people here.

• don't listen to the ainttoxic guy he has only bad comments to add and the idea of this post is great the only bad thing is that it's a little bit too late i think and the other bad thing is that i strongly belive that Daneos doesen't give a fk about this or any other post .why? because results speak for themselves anyway good luck with the poll

• Hi,

This subject has already been discussed internally and the DBO G Team has been instructed that there will strictly be no recruitment for additional bug trackers, and players to help with balance.

If the community has suggestions, feedback or issues with balance it is best to make a thread or submit a ticket for a member of the DBO G Team to review. All threads and tickets that the community creates are usually checked and reviewed by members of the DBO G Team on a daily basis.

[errorbox]This thread will now be closed.[/errorbox]

Regards,

Tempest

DBO G Staff

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!