< Poll > Should properties work on none attribute monsters

• Should properties work on none attribute monsters? 107

The result is only visible to the participants.

in this video u can see that properties worked on none attribute monsters in retail dbo:

And in this video u can see that properties don't work on none attribute monsters in dbog:

• I'm assuming since they made this a democracy with that poll, props will go back to 1:1. And if that's the case........if it's possible, then allow props to work on none-attribute monsters, but not players. If that's not possible, then I suppose we shouldn't let props work on none-attributes at all.

I hate to admit this, but Daneos' theory of "props are too powerful in PvP" may come true if the none-attribute feature doesn't cancel props. Keep in mind, NTL purposely made the game that way, and without it, there's no way for certain matchups to be countered outside of using props yourself. For the sake of encouraging other stats too, I'd suggest bringing back that "none-attribute" feature. Or at least...SOMETHING in return to decrease somebody's props. It'd help with the game's longevity and variety. (That said, everyone using props is way better than everyone using anti-stats and DEX. XD)

Sadly Kaioken does not even give 5% speed right now. I tested it and if my tests was correct it gives only 1,5%

Did you use it at lvl1? Kaioken needs to be upgraded to lvl3. At lvl1 it gives 1.5% speed, at lvl2 it's 3%, and at lvl3 it's 5%.
    EDIT: It's Kaioken STACKs to be more specific. I had it mistaken as SP lvl.

• It doesnt matter which level ur kaioken is.

The amount of attack speed depends on how often you use the kaioken.

1x = 1.5%
    2x = 2.5%

3x = 5%

% Speed should increase by increasing the KAIOKEN X 1/2/3...ect Same for the Damage since over the KAIOKENX2 it's almost Impossible to hold the KAIO ..

• % Speed should increase by increasing the KAIOKEN X 1/2/3...ect Same for the Damage since over the KAIOKENX2 it's almost Impossible to hold the KAIO ..

Kaioken shouldn't raise dmg this much in 1st place, it raise critic rate a lot and you want to increase dmg too?

Kaioken once is 30% and what now, stack x2 and 60%?

Nah I don't like this, still, kaioken should give more attack speed and base power and a bit critic rate.

15% of attack speed on lvl 3 and 15% dmg increase on lvl 3 and 5 critic rate.

Stacking should increase speed and dmg by 1%.

Drain on kaioken should be fixed since now it is joke, humans hold kaioken as dende before with HP and EP HOT's...

On topic now, about N prop, maybe it should be allowed yea but then again, boss defense and health should be increased soo it won't be easy.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• u miss understand mee i didn't wanna say that kaioken x2 need to give damage x2 ..... i meant that it should increase the damage but i don't know for how much it should increase

• I think the dungeons are already hard enough. If you look at the game right now even with +15 some guys are struggling hard. In OB you won't have +15 for maybe 1 year? Even on TW prop worked on mobs so it should be fine also a few weeks ago it also worked on mobs and cell was still pretty hard with full +15 (without bug).

• I think changing this N prop will not solve much, the damage is low because the low defense decreases a lot of damage (in the case of 1000 def, for 0 changes a lot) the mobs have close to 1000 ... and the def formula, favors a bit, people who do not have much def (I did some tests on the dev server "when I still had access", but I can not share publicly)
    hmmmm, the damage and the critical damage have been very similar to this before, I made several reports about this dmg/crit...

for the pve was good, but did not need so much upgrade to do the pve, so anyone with a gear not so good, could basically do everything without problems.

another problem, is that I could give one shot in very strong sks like Aydee, brainlag etc. (even full buffs)

but I think that this damage and critic would be very necessary for the CCBD, because there are floors that mobs supers have an insane LP, boss with high defense others with a lot of elusive etc.

(This was an old update made a long time ago).
    01:00 (100% e. crit + 9+10+9 +18 props) +15 33% gloves and +15 33% wand

basically comparing the video is a little lower the critical, but it is well near

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!