Dear Daneos, please read this suggestion for Player vs monster situation

• Update Wishes*

CC Dungeon (west City) changes

*when entering CC dungeon, you will lose all buffs and transformations (same as with CC battle arena, also known as ranked matches)

Kraken, cell-x and Bacterian, TMQ changes.

*when entering Kraken, bacterian, any TMQ, or Cell-x Dungeon. You will also lose all buffs and transformations

*unable to invite other players to your team from inside any of these dungeons, for excample, you join a dungeon with 5 players, one player leaves the dungeon and exit, you cannot invite him or anyone else back while being inside the dungeon.

Can also be done by too disable this teleport.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/12702/

TMQ changes.

TMQ monsters/bosses have a chance now to drop one of the following items

note: silver chests require silver key to opening them, and gold chests require golden key to open them.

(these items can currently already be required by cash shop, under limited, one of the packages.)

* Silver Gorgeos Chest

* Gold Gorgeos chest

* Silver powerfull Chest

* Gold powerfull chest

* Silver strong Chest

* Gold strong chest

Transformation Changes

In order for the player vs monster situation with losing buffs and transformations, the cooldowns of these skills have been reduced.

Super Saiyan Transformation, Pure Majin, Great Namek cooldowns have been reduced too 15 minutes ( so 7 minutes and 30 seconds with maximum cooldown) , this way it will not interfere with PvP.

Dragon King buff changes.

In order for the player vs monster situation with losing buffs and transformations, the cooldowns of these skills have been reduced.

All Dragon king buffs cooldowns have been reduced too 15 minutes ( so 7 minutes and 30 seconds with maximum cooldown) , this way it will not interfere with PvP.

Note: these changes are required, currently players are abusing buffer characters such as Grand Cheff majins, buffing their team up outside, and go inside any of these dungeons with a party that cannot naturally provide any of these buffs, making their teams more powerfull then it should be possible, aswell making people who actually play support characters obsolete.

• Very nice.

• it's about ssj. SSJ gives you 20% atk speed with max atk speed you can go one weapon crit dmg and the other one atk speed but that only works with ssj.

if these changes will go, you will take more time to complete one of these dungeons to begin with, because you can no longer go with grand cheff, ultima buffs etc withoud taking them with you, so 7.5 minutes will still be reasonable cooldown period.

• I don't agree with this new "PVE" Updates dragon buff's stay's 40 minutes if the CD Became 7 mins Farming would bee so easy ...

this new updates will bee constanly Dependant On buffers and Support classes u don't find a buffer you want be able to do Bids ( we all know how hard is to find a buffer CC100... ) this new updates will make the Turtle Hermit completly Usless in Speed Party's ... why ? the tank you can't remouve the tank if you don't have a tanky POKO ( so rare in dbog ) u can't achieve any dungeon without Dende no karma = no speed party .. what left the "Turtle" to clear the first room it will became harder maybe longer so RIP for Turtle

I don't think that it's great Idea the buffers for cc are always in the group's specialy for the CC150F for bids if you have friends they will take you for sure ...

• but you can still do PvE withoud a speed based party. try for sample Dende, ulti, sk, turtle, fighter

i understand you enjoy speed based party the most, because its fast and easy.

But current situation is no good overall.

But if your afraid turtle become obsolete(like currently support characters) because you think people will only go with speed party in bids.

for bids if you have friends they will take you for sure ...

• but you can still do PvE withoud a speed based party. try for sample Dende, ulti, sk, turtle, fighter

yes i agree u can TRY ... you need actually well geared party ( specialy with the new prop nerf ) personnaly i think that the bids are Farming Instance's to get stuff not stratigic one's with the crit party we all know that it will gonna take way longer so 5 mins ( maybe more ) to get a shity Supperior item or excellent one well no thanks ..

• yes i agree u can TRY ... you need actually well geared party ( specialy with the new prop nerf ) personnaly i think that the bids are Farming Instance's to get stuff not stratigic one's with the crit party we all know that it will gonna take way longer so 5 mins ( maybe more ) to get a shity Supperior item or excellent one well no thanks ..

i think property is going back too 1:1.

5 mins instead of 2-3 mins isnt so bad either.

And requiring well geared ppl to finish BIDS quicker then bad geared ones is only natural.

As for the droprate in BIDS is irrilevant to the discussion.

and dont forget, if this happens, not only get support characters a way better chance at joining teams overall.

But also most other characters, because speed party will no longer be the only strategy.

Look for sample at Fighters, swordsman, cranes, plasma, grand cheff, ultima majin, all these classes will have a much better time doing BIDS because finding teams will go much faster.

• You have two options either you go speed or crit.

BIDS:

Speed party: SK/DW, Dende, Karma, Poko, Turtle

Crit Party: SK/DW, Dende, Turtle, Fighter, Random guy who has low crit dmg or Turtle/Fighter

Turtle with max dmg does 32k dmg in BID right now with 18 sec and 54 sec cd + Skills are generating way to much aggro so the tank will not be able to hold aggro.

Conclusion:

Crit parties are not good because only fighter and turtle does a good crit dmg which is hard nerfed right now compared to TW. Also with the high cd on the skills it will take you more than 10min to clear a dungeon where you only need 1-3 mins with speed party.

• very nice x2

• I agree with you men , turtle with almost full +15 gear deal 32k Crit hahahahah you should do like 80k .... crit formula and defense formula needs rework

Back to the theard : if you want to play A support classe go Ahead don't ask to make the instance Harder / longer / more Boring then now ... the best solution is to make the Buffer more Usefull ... A buff maybe ..

• chests gives Red / Blue upgrade tickets,you sure about this ?

• Cashalot not bad suggestions and this is just what I think mate.

- About buffs removed when you enter dungeons

That means that you will need to drag 2 buffers with you in order to do some dungeons to do hard dungeons...

I understand that you want to kinda "force" people to main buffers but idk will it be good idea since you need 2 buffers mostly and speed party to even do those hard dungeons.

- About changing CD in PVE on dragon buffs, transformation and cancel transformation

No, I don't think this is even possible.

Cooldown on Dragon Buffs should be reduced on buffs itself, same for transformations or simply fix CD.

- About silver and gold chests

They should drops in high level BID's and TMQ's, not easy ones you can spam, but I think they should be a bit hard to get and I know that even if this isn't added, DBOG Staff will find better way to use them.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• - About buffs removed when you enter dungeons

That means that you will need to drag 2 buffers with you in order to do some dungeons to do hard dungeons...

I understand that you want to kinda "force" people to main buffers but idk will it be good idea since you need 2 buffers mostly and speed party to even do those hard dungeons.

wich hard dungeon you are unable to do withoud a speed party?

Secondly, its not about forcing you to take a support character with you, but it'd be alot easier if you did.

If this would to be inplented in the future, every class has good chance on find party, instead of a chosen few because of speed % being currently the ''only'' strategy.

YES, runs would take longer, and would be a bit more difficult, but on overall it would be alot more fair to everyone.

Unless you think its normal that teams with maximum amount of buffs, clear CC 91-100F in 5 minutes.

Because they have alt-characters buffing them up outside of CC.

So they have all their buffs and goodies on their side, withoud needing to party them. this is not normal.

- About changing CD in PVE on dragon buffs, transformation and cancel transformation

No, I don't think this is even possible.

Cooldown on Dragon Buffs should be reduced on buffs itself, same for transformations or simply fix CD.

its what i said, reduce their cooldowns.

If its 15 minutes, it will not have a impact on PvP, because matches will be over before cooldown has returned

• " Secondly, its not about forcing you to take a support character with you, but it'd be alot easier if you did"

"

YES, runs would take longer, and would be a bit more difficult, but on overall it would be alot more fair to everyone".

Contradicions Maybe ?

Okay , firstable the CC91 ticket is extremly expensive and most of party's start from cc51 so u have to take a buffer with you to buff you ! if you wanna acheive it until the cc100 ..

I have a Dungeon that i think that is almost or impossible to done with crit party aka the CELL X dungeon i'am not sure about Kraken but i think that kraken too ..

As Iceman said u are kinda Forcing peopole to play Buffers !!

• whats wrong with having people to play buffer in order to receive their buffs in BIDS?

You wouldnt go into any of these withoud a dende either right?

How could you possible justify the current situation where people who play support characters are absolute for things like Kraken, cell-x and even certain CC runs when tickets are being used.

Aswell as all those other classes who have also a difficult time finding a party because everyone goes with speed % teams.

Imagen if this was the case in budokai, where people could just buff up before the match started, and keep their buffs through the matches(if they dont die)

Atleast my suggestion makes it fair, and so every class has a good chance on finding a party.

Yes it will take longer, but that could be balanced out by something simple as a increase in droprate.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!