Dear Daneos, please read this suggestion for Player vs monster situation

• You can do kraken without dende without any bugs. You can replace any class and are not forced to take any specific class with you. But if you want to be really fast then you would probably take 2xturtle/crane/fighter/sm karma poko dende. Yeah it's annoying for buffers but that's how this class is designed. Also if you have full dmg buffer with kid boo you will do enough dmg so they can still take you with them. You just need to show those people that you have enough dmg but that's up to you.

In OB mabye for 6 months or longer no one will be able to clear cc 91-100 faster than 20-25min you will need a buffer + you will also need a floor 91 ticket which costs right now 500kk or something like that. If you don't want to pay that you will need a buffer.

• Yeah it's annoying for buffers but that's how this class is designed. Also if you have full dmg buffer with kid boo you will do enough dmg so they can still take you with them. You just need to show those people that you have enough dmg but that's up to you.

theres no such thing as a class being designed to be an alt-char.

Ofcourse you can still use them as alt chars for open world farming, or platform.

But for instances like BIDS or CC dungeon, this is not right.

Also this whole suggestion is beyond only buffers, it effects in a way that every class will be able to find party because speed % will no longer be the only strategy in town.

• theres no such thing as a class being designed to be an alt-char.

Ofcourse you can still use them as alt chars for open world farming, or platform.

But for instances like BIDS or CC dungeon, this is not right.

Also this whole suggestion is beyond only buffers, it effects in a way that every class will be able to find party because speed % will no longer be the only strategy in town.

As long as crit dmg does not get a big buff speed will be the only strategy why should you go with another strategy if speed is 5 times faster. Also a buffer is a buffer it is not a dmg dealer but you can play him as tank or as a off tank. It all depends on you. You can go dmg or you can go tank or you can be an utility class.

Try 2x 26% atk speed on weapons (take 1220 phy gloves)

Str armor

prop earrings

str rings from kraken

attribute atk neck 10%

halo crit rate

hat phy crit dmg

wings str

glasses or dogi attribute atk

+ Kaioken use it 2 times

+ skill your str passive and you will see that you can do alot of dmg

• im happy you wish to tell me how to play a support character, but thats not the point of this suggestion.

I am getting the impression you want to change the subject thats totally different from what this suggestion implies.

No I'm just telling you that you have ways to get in BIDS. Everyone wants to spam BID so you will need dmg. Also forcing to take a buffer with you is not a good solution. You are forcing people to play the same style. I personally don't play often with people that I don't know so sometimes I'm playing 2 or 3 accs. When I do that most of the time I don't want to take a sk/dw/ulti/grandma with me. Why should I with max gear not be able to do dungeons with the classes that I want? Why should I be forced to take specific classes with me? Also don't forget that you will need to level a buffer to get the buffs and even then no one tells you that they will take you into the dungeon. What if they take their own buffer and just right click the boss. I think the problem here is not that buffers are not wanted in dungeons but rather that everyone has a buffer so there is no need to take a "random" buffer. Moveover if you take a "random" buffer with you you will need to share the drops with him.

• Whats your argument that defends an entire team, having received buffs of both a ultima, and a grand cheff majin, and plasma majin, playing kraken, cell-x, bacterian and CC dungeon, while not having them actually inside the team, allowing them to be so much stronger then their party make up, would naturally allow them to be.

Because to me the reasoning is either, ''its easier, faster, or greed(share drop to them)

• Whats your argument that defends an entire team, having received buffs of both a ultima, and a grand cheff majin, and plasma majin, playing kraken, cell-x, bacterian and CC dungeon, while not having them actually inside the team, allowing them to be so much stronger then their party make up, would naturally allow them to be.

Because to me the reasoning is either, ''its easier, faster, or greed(share drop to them)

there is somthing that u don't get actually , while we buff our selfs it's with our rerol's or our party mate rerol's bro sometimes with the rerol of peopole who are near the dungeon u know we don't call peopole from X place and tell them that we will go do dungeons and then we remouve them from party after they buff us -_- !! i personnaly think that u are doing Drama for somthing that isn't even close to be LOGIC bro ...

Peace !

• I like the idea, but I feel like dragonbuffs should be an exception.

These are obtained by wishing and last 40 minutes, I feel like they should be like a 40 min duration with 60 min (or more) cooldown but they do not get removed whilst entering dungeon. I don't see the point in removing them. As to the whole abuse of them, simply remove the cooldown reduction function from them making their usage something to take breaks from.

If you have all the dragonbuffs and transformation at a low cd (especially as tank since fighting tanks can take ages) it'll cause some imbalances.

Otherwise I like the idea a lot.

• if we look at other MMOs we will see that they have 4 roles tanker / DPS / buffer / healer

that each role or class is important for the party in any dungeon.

what if we made an auto joining party system that make each role or class fulfill the party needs and can only join the party by clicking on UD instance or BID instance and register ?

• Losing transformations, buffs, and dragonbuffs every single time you enter a dungeon? Yeah, no way! I'm sick of losing SSJ every channel switch already. Reducing cooldown doesn't fix that issue at all. Buffers are necessary at higher CC floors and longer UDs/TMQs, and still viable everywhere else. You're looking at the short-lived BIDs, which are the exceptions where a few people prefer not to take buffers since they slow the process down. HOWEVER. Nobody's looking for swordsmen, fighters, cranes, or plasmas either. Buffers have it "good" compared to them. You're necessary at least SOMEWHERE, which even SKs and DWs can't say. They're replaceable with tanky Pokos accompanied by...guess who? Buffers.

All your suggestion would accomplish is less people actually doing dungeons since you need an active buffer with you all the time to not get demolished as DPS. And even if buffers become "necessary", that doesn't mean many people will main them more. They're boring to play and deal no damage. In most dungeons/TMQs, you buff people once you're inside, and after that, you can't screw up. You have the least impact of everyone in your party. Could even take a dual-cliented buffer along.

Heck, what makes you think that people wouldn't spend more SP on their party buffs so they won't need to waste a slot for a dedicated buffer?(Which in turn makes Martial Artists and Cranes even LESS viable in PvE, since they have none) Yet we'd go through all this trouble just so the 1% that main buffers get invited a bit more to BIDs? Sorry for reacting strongly, but it's selfish to say everyone must get their options and powers taken just 'cause you wanna force people to take buffers to literally every instance. We'd just see even less creative party setups, and less people bothering to do instances at all.

• if we look at other MMOs we will see that they have 4 roles tanker / DPS / buffer / healer

that each role or class is important for the party in any dungeon.

what if we made an auto joining party system that make each role or class fulfill the party needs and can only join the party by clicking on UD instance or BID instance and register ?

there such a thing already in the game but no one never uses it because many folk don't know about it

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!