GPD WIN Play's DBOG On The Go! (Portable Gameplay!)

• Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that i've been playing DBOG on my GPD WIN x7-Z8750 Pocket Gaming Laptop

This game has been running at full 60fps, fullscreen, 1280x720p with no lag.

I'm a Returning Player, i forgot my details so i made a new account (the old one will probably of been deleted by now anyways).

I've been hovering around since the project first started... a fair few years ago, more than i'd like to count,

and i've seen Daneos and Co. Revive this game from it's untimely demise and mold and shape it into the work of art it has become,

it has truely been an epic wait, but it's been one that's worth it... i see people complaining about small things..

they either don't read the other, answered topics, or they want freebies and others complaining about staff not being active anough...

to them, i say this... if you ask Daneos "Please hurry up with the game" or "When's the game coming out?" you're either going to be ignored for

1. asking a question that has been answered in the forums.

or

2. because he's too busy working out all the kinks in this HUGE game... (if he isn't busy, he's not working on the game is he? .. Logic!)

Just look at the update logs, that should give you a good grasp of how much work goes into it.
    and to Deneos and the Staff here at DBOG:

Thank-you all for your hard work and dedication over the years!

Without you guys, this game would of never made it out of the grave!

Keep up the good work, and good luck with the future hurdles. see you in game :)

Edited once, last by Kirito: Removed external links due to potential advertisement attempt. Feel free to post images instead; people can look up the machine if they're interested. ().

• Sounds cool, can you make a video or secreenshots of you playing the game on the GPD?

Otherwise that just sounds like shameful advertising

i would, but it chuggs ram when i use my recorder, and messes with game-play, and my iphone is shite cos it died haha.
    I guess you're just going to have to take my word for it... until i can sort something out.

but yeh, trust me, its so cool playing on this thing! :)
    EDIT: It's not much, and people can claim it's photo-shopped or whatever else. but this is my desktop at the moment of editing this post:
    28175554_10160021390665188_3585918_n.png?oh=611d06cf1b51337619379ec4c196d4c7&oe=5A8C5C23

Welcome back mate hope you enjoy this last days of Pre-open beta of the game and i hope we see you again on the game OB launch.

yeah pal, thank-you :)

• nope, i was simply providing information about the device i'm playing DBOG on, i call that Feedback, so there's the subject of relevance addressed.... the links are if anyone's interested in one.... if there was an issue with them, the staff wouldn't of approved my post (or asked m e to edit)
    As for it looking Cheap? well, i used to say that about the big red ball you used to play with as a child... untill i got my own...
    don't hate, cooperate.

what i posted as confirmation that this game plays on a device designed for portable play.
    if you don't like, don't read. simple.
    i will respect those who respect me.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!