[EVENTS] Dragon Ball Online Global!

• styleLogo-915c5e5ab4e86f4cbb8b45f71eb07ff901d91e6d.png

Dragon Ball Online Events

Alright, since DBOG PVE content is boring and it should contain daily events soo that each day you have thing to do,

I am making this thread soo everyone can share their own ideas about this topic.

Just so you guys know, I have no intention of changing existing events that exist in DBOG, I said DBOG since some of events that existed before in DBO isn't added in DBOG.

Soo far what we have DB events, Guild Events and weekly EXP buff and kiri majins.

Put this in your head that each day in week should contain 1 - 2 events soo that each day is with one event.

What you could use as suggestion for events:

1. Roaming Papaya Bosses

2. Old DBO events that existed before

3. Events that are helpful for farming and farmers ( Zeni day, Honey Bee day, TMQ/UD ZENI OR EXP day, etc) as Weekly EXP day

[Format to suggest your event]

<Name of event>

<In what day in week should be holded(monday, tuesday, etc)>

<How this event would work?>

<Anything more you would want to add or share>

[Thread rules]

1. Respect DBOG Rules

2. Do not spam or go off-topic, it will be deleted

[Notice]: After some days or when we get enough of suggestions, I will make Event Table soo you guys could see how it might look like.

Suggested events
    Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
    Ranking Raid
    (All Day)
    Zeni Day
    (All day)
    Boss Onslaugh
    (All Day)
    Catch Dat Fish
    (All Day)
    Honey I love you
    (All Day)
    Pirate Hunt PVP
    ( Few hours)
    Treasure Hunt
    (Few Hours)
    Mystery Monday
    (All Day)
    CCBD Drop
    ( All Day)
    Wagu Weekly
    ( Log in reward after maintenance)
    Saiyans Invasion
    (Few Hours)
    SUPER
    (Few Hours)

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited 10 times, last by Iceman ().

• I will suggest some of events.

<Name of event> "Ranking Raid"

<In what day in week should be holded(monday, tuesday, etc)> Monday

It would give 50% more medusa points that day as long it last.

It would encourage everyone to do more ranking than sit in plat and with more medusa there, more chance that you will obtain stuff you need from medusa gear, accessory and if you don't need them, nice way to earn zeni

<Name of event> "Zeni Raid"

<In what day in week should be holded(monday, tuesday, etc)> Tuesday

You would gain more zeni while doing TMQ/UD or simply farm by 50%.

It would encourage people to do more PVE that day in order to obtain items, stones and ofc more zeni than any day in week.

<Name of event> " Boss onslaught"

<In what day in week should be holded(monday, tuesday, etc)> Wednesday

You would make party or go solo if you are bad ass and hunt Papaya Roaming Bosses that would have 1 hour of cooldown spawn.

It would be cool that you can take quests and when you finish it, you get good amount of zeni, exp and "special" item.

Like, killing Green Saibaman Boss, you get green EP pot, killing Wolf you get HP pot, and soo on.

It would be funny and cool to see everyone hunting bosses around Papaya and if it can be done that they spawn in most of maps beside Papaya, it would be even better because we have big community.

<Name of event> "Catch dat Fish"

<In what day in week should be holded(monday, tuesday, etc)> Tuesday

In DBO there was FISH event that should be added here too and since everyone knows about it, I won't go into more details about it.

- / -

<Name of event> "Honey I luv you!"

<In what day in week should be holded(monday, tuesday, etc)> Friday

Honey Bee event that should be holded this day and it might need rework of rewards.

It is really cool event that needs to be added back.

About Sunday and Saturday, they should be reserved for EXP as it is now and all guild, db, db scramble events in it.

Note: This is just my suggestion that can be edited/changed by me or via suggestions from other community members.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Event with a channell Full PvP

When you kill someone with similar level, you get 500 EXP, and when you're killed by someone with similar level, you lose 500 EXP.

I think a PVP channel on the first week would be fun, you would be able to kill the people who snipe your mobs for quests XD and it might be less crowded since it a PVP channel could be loads of fun

• <Name of event>

OX

<In what day in week should be holded(monday, tuesday, etc)>

Once a week let's say Sunday or Saturday so lots of ppl can participate

The event is something like this:Everyone will gather in 1 area which will be split in 2.One area is called X and the other is called O

And then a GM will proced to ask questions with 2 answers 1 of them would be O and the other ofc X

The players will move their characters corresponding to the answer and the players that moved to X and it was wrong will be eliminated ,the ones standing in the O wil proced and so on until 1 of them remains, that will be the winner

The event is an interesting even relaying on the knowledge of the people about Dragon Ball universe also will make people more attracted to the theme of the game easy event to manage and easy to do rewards should be something simple since it will be 1 man reward something like a rare colour dogi or another

When you kill someone with similar level, you get 500 EXP, and when you're killed by someone with similar level, you lose 500 EXP.

this would be awsome! But not for xp... if you kill a player you would get 1 pk point which you then could exchange for cosmetics stuff in town... towns would be a safe zone.

This would be sick! :D

I think a PVP channel on the first week would be fun, you would be able to kill the people who snipe your mobs for quests XD and it might be less crowded since it a PVP channel could be loads of fun

It would be crazy indeed and instead of EXP, it should be 100 mudosa points and if you lose 50.

Note: Soon I will make weekly table with this suggested events (that are with right formats).

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• seperator.png

Announcement

Table with suggested events is added in front page of this thread and some PVP events should last only for few hours while others should last entire day.

If you guys have more suggestions, please do suggest.

seperator.png

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• <Name of event> Saiyans invasion

<In what day in week should be holded(monday, tuesday, etc)> Friday

<How this event would work?> Vegeta,Nappa and Raditz will be respawned at certain area and players fight them and then an Robot apear after we kill each one of them to choose the event item.

• I have a suggestion but more like in the long term.

Event name: The strongest of the universe.

The idea is to make a solo/party budokai once every 6 months or so but to participate in this budokai you will need to send to a GM/Daneos 10 champion tokens (the item you get when you win a budokai) if you are goint in party or 2 champions tokens if you are going in solo.

So we will need to work hard every budokai to prepare for this one.

This budokai of champions will reward the winner with a dragon ball scramble wish (each member of the party will recieve one). 1st 2nd and semifinalist will recieve the auras with a unique title and this maybe is a bit more complicated but would be awesome if modders could create a "champion of the universe dogi" with 2 different set of colors. So if the dogi is insane (we have modders here that are insane) the dogi with color 1 will remain exclusive for the champions and the dogi with color 2 will be in the wagu machine only the month of the tournament.

If you like the idea and you have some suggestions/improvements feel free to suggest.

• Could use theses

7UIZdOW.png

• <NameoftheEvent>Its party time

<in what week should it be held>Anyday you guys feel suitable

<How this event should work> Just like how in the previous beta , every weekend the individual exp had been increased , here the party exp (the exp for all members of the party) would be increased .This would lead to an increase in party formation for new players.

<NameoftheEvent>SUPER

<In what week should it be held>Friday

<How this event should work> Just like Dragon Ball Super , a team of 4 to 6 players can participate in a battle royale for 1 hour and players surviving will get benefits (gears, some cool gi) and the player with most kills the super dragon balls..

• vicky exp buff already exist and it is good one, no need for more.

Super event aka battle royale isn't bad idea, it would be simply as Budokai preliminaries and about rewards, it would be fine that reward be auto pots, senzu or pet stuffs.

Will add "Super" event in table. Thank you for suggestions.

[Notice]: Soon I will edit table where you simply click on name of event and you will be able to "teleport" to user who suggest it to read description/info about it.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• seperator.png

Announcement

Table with suggested events is edited and to check out who suggest doable event that doesn't exist already,

just check front page and simply click on it.

You will be able to "teleport" to user who suggest it to read description/info about it regarding event.

I look forward for more cool events and who knows maybe some gets added, if not all of them, then we will enjoy this game

and send "AFK on Platform" MODE because you have nothing to do, on graveyard.

seperator.png

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• <Wagu Weekly>

<Thursday after weekly maintenance)>

<This gives players a chance to utilize Wagu machine so they can have access to its prizes as well. The idea stemmed from Xenoverse 2 where every week a person would get 40 TP. Same concept, but with a small amount of Wagu coins (2 or 3 should suffice).>

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!