[EVENTS] Dragon Ball Online Global!

• Also could you please make the dragon ball hunt twice in a week

This is just adding events and not suggesting change of existing ones in DBOG.

I suggest you to make suggestion about it in new thread.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• 1.) A Dragonball event over a full weekend or 24 hours a day would be cool as an event

2.) Have a bossmob spawn in the middle of the city or multiply where the players need to protect the city

3.) A PVP channel where you can attack quests, levels and other players anytime would be cool too

4.) Sky Dungeon Event as a permanent event in a Party or Solo

• <Event name: No friendship bro>

every sunday idk xddd, is just an idea uwu

every 10 seconds in tatami u get 1000 points (the points can be change with an npc event)

The points divide equally the people on tatami ( 2 people on tatami = 500 points, 3 people = 333, etc)

So, the most egoist and assasin win more points :v

• i think budokai's should bee both (( solo and party )) same day cuz i think this will alow us to have 2 days for " free " we can add more event's !

there is the world boss event i always talk about this event cuz this is the most fun / cool we could have

this will affect almost all community and coperate all together !

simple as hell make us kill all bosse's of the map to spawn the mega boss for rewards brown boxes would bee the best ( the amount is up to you )

i think that this would bee way too fun vocal discord with freinds all running to kill bosse's with rondom peopole it will make the whole server work together mega boss that spawn should bee op as hell so we need a whole raid to kill it !

we can also do that in all channels so it will become main dbog event farming that xD !

• Most private servers I've played had GMs host events (manually). They were given the necessary commands tools, making events unpredictable (and a lot more amusing).

Though I like most of the suggestions I've read so far, I still want to see most of the root/vanilla content fully fixed before anything else gets implemented, I hate having the feeling that because players are donating good amounts of cash the development started to slow down as they've noticed income is pretty much guaranteed with the current server state, some players don't simply donate just because they want specific stuff from the Cash Shop, but because they know the server has potential to become something a lot better, and they want to support it's growth.

But yeah Iceman 's got a solid list of potential events that will keep the "bored" players entertained!

• Well you remember Roaming Papaya Bosses, there is event like that suggested.

Click me!

We could think about what they should drop and what would their spawn rate.

They could drop auto pots or brown boxes xD.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• yeah but 3 people could kiill them easy .. but a hard boss i don't think so

Daneos can always increase their HP and defense to make them hard af but it is fine to have some mini bosses that 1 party can handle.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• yeah , i don't know might bee cool ..

Ofc it would be cool, until you farm and somehow you hit boss in papaya and he one shot you hahaha.

Good old times lol.

I like the idea of this whole thread! Keep it going! Maybe is possible to add some of them in the future.

- Santo, DBOG Team

Then in free time, use format and give us ideas about new events. :)

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• This thread is an excellent idea only a few members of the dbog team have the ability to do such things. and note I'm not one of them.

hopefully one of them will see this thread and take an idea or 2 and make them reality.

its good that you came up with this iceman.

boxbox

• Ofc it would be cool, until you farm and somehow you hit boss in papaya and he one shot you hahaha.

Good old times lol.

Then in free time, use format and give us ideas about new events. :)

yeah but the ultra's wasn't dropping a single thing in retail , so if adding them without adding op drop well just keep it like iit was in pob

• Realy don't know what u're talkin' about LOL

1524739466-dbo-lol.png

There are dif types of them, but I saw people farm and get slap by those bosses, mostly one shot and mostly turtles.

But it was fun xd.

Like I said, they need to have higher level, higher HP and DEF soo they become mini world bosses.

yeah but the ultra's wasn't dropping a single thing in retail , so if adding them without adding op drop well just keep it like iit was in pob

They would add but normal stuffs as regular mobs, that is why I said, they should drop chests or something, inside with luck you get auto pots LP or EP or brown box.

I think this would be cool.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Sent the following to Iceman once. I think this Event is a nice Event. Will push ppl to do something (farming to earn Zeni etc.)

I'm ready to take out the getting admin powers part cuz that seems like it's a little too much.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!