Begone, Bat Patrol!

• The Bat Patrol soldiers always seem to get in my way near the Mineral Tunnel, and I notice that they normally travel in duos, but most of the time I always get tangled up in a situation with them and I end up dying, even with a friend! I don't want to jump to conclusions so fast by saying they need a nerf, but does anybody have any good tips for taking these guys down? I am level 10 as of posting this, but my level might go up as a play more throughout the day, so if you have any tips, or anything to say about the Bat Patrol, feel free to discuss here.

Thanks!

-Ninja

• I remember dying sooo much when fighting them back in dbo taiwan. I would be farming other mobs and suddenly they would just show up and kill me. The only thing you can do is be careful, and pay attention where they're at, or kill them before anything else so they wont bother you

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!