Crane Hermit 5 Huge CD skills

• some of crane hermit's skills have very long cooldown and their Cooldown RP only reduces 10 Sec at level 5 (max level)

and these skills are :

Spirit wave 395.png 1:30 Minutes CoolDown at max level its RP only reduces 10 sec CD

Spiritual sensation 394.png 1:30 Minutes CoolDown at max level its RP only reduces 10 sec CD

Energy Heat wave 397.png 1:30 Minutes CoolDown at max level its RP only reduces 10 sec CD

Spirit Tongs 396.png 1:30 Minutes CoolDown at max level its RP only reduces 10 sec CD

Thousand Slashes 398.png 2:00 Minutes CoolDown at max level its RP only reduces 10 sec CD

So my suggestion is to make these skills cooldown reduction RP higher like 25 sec or 30 sec

cause crane hermit is really bad when it comes to stuns if we compare it to the turtle's sudden stun the cooldown difference is too much ( sudden stun at max level duration is 10 sec with 48 sec cooldown)

if we look above we will see thousand slashes the reason i put it that its RP cooldown reduction is 10 sec too at max level which that skill has 2:00 minutes Cooldown !!! X/

• i do agree that crane needs a little more love but i would suggest in starting it by buffing back 1kslash and start from there .. i dont think changing the cd from rp balls will affect his overall power so much.. only spammable more in pve which is not his strong point so if anyone hear me HELP CRANE !!!(buff 1k slash )

• I'm a crane user and I hope the team considers changing a few things with crane.

but in general the skills listed by xeolee are very high cd I would agree a change in there cool down time rp ball wouldn't be too game breaking.

especially if u compare cranes skill with broken skills of karmas hesitation (spammable with rp ball) or shadows knights 10 second cd on there 45m stun

It would help cranes out since they are a class that are ranked 2nd worst by most competitive players in 1v1 and team fights.

• 1K Slash is fine as it is, it makes pvp very interesting and skillful.

The issue with Crane is their unability to do anything at all against Karmas, with 1;1 prop back Crane will tank MAs with very high defense and con/prop mode.

But the only thing they can't do is fight Karma, not because Karma is broken bullsh*t that beats every class, no, because Crane has no INSTANT form of CC besides slow.

So, the only buff that Cranes needs, is a way to CC people, like, say a 15m 5s stun, or whatever.

• Can Daneos even change/adjust rp effects is the real question.

ofcourse he can

Crane have a full skill set to fight but rlly weak at 0.5, as sendoku said a good cc will help a lot , anyway karma confusion with rp is broken af, and his seal skill is immoral

i agree crane really needs a stun even if its duration is low maybe Daneos should bring back "Lost in time" skill as it was in retail dbo or make "Spirit wave" and "Energy heat wave" can be used without DoT.

buff thousand slash for pve I agree with op any crane buff is a good buff

thousand slashes won't be OP in PVE cause of monsters DoT defense

i do agree that crane needs a little more love but i would suggest in starting it by buffing back 1kslash and start from there .. i dont think changing the cd from rp balls will affect his overall power so much.. only spammable more in pve which is not his strong point so if anyone hear me HELP CRANE !!!(buff 1k slash )

all a crane needs is a fast stun like turtle and it will be good in PVP.

• this attacks do dot damage and give special effekts to the opponent like paralyse, confusion,reduce ep, or higher cd for there skills you cant stack dots or the effects so a cooldown reduce is useless, if you want some go for cd neck and ring

and i never seen a skilltree that us this attacks for real fights the most skills trees only use bleeding skills

• this attacks do dot damage and give special effekts to the opponent like paralyse, confusion,reduce ep, or higher cd for there skills you cant stack dots or the effects so a cooldown reduce is useless, if you want some go for cd neck and ring

and i never seen a skilltree that us this attacks for real fights the most skills trees only use bleeding skills

you are wrong these skills doesn't do DoT damage it does a solid number of state damage except thousand slashes that does DoT explosion damage with 5 max stacked DoTs.

cranes whose depend on bleeds are weak cause it easily countered with anti bleed.

and these skills is all what crane hermit can do to stun the enemy so it's very helpful.

lost in time won't change anything as people can easily wear % para along with bleed so no that won't solve anything

even if it got countered with anti paralysis it will still be helpful to do hypnosis on target and do a combo.

• What do you mean by "you cant stack dots or the effects so a cooldown reduce is useless, if you want some go for cd neck and ring" I can't comprehend what you're trying to say, but I'm going to assume you mean when a Crane takes on another crane?

There's no such thing as a CDR necklace, but there are CDR earrings, and rings. If you're a level 70 Crane you're going to use burn in pvp against most opponents, if you only rely on bleed you won't get very far.

• you are wrong these skills doesn't do DoT damage it does a solid number of state damage except thousand slashes that does DoT explosion damage with 5 max stacked DoTs.

cranes whose depend on bleeds are weak cause it easily countered with anti bleed.

and these skills is all what crane hermit can do to stun the enemy so it's very helpful.

even if it got countered with anti paralysis it will still be helpful to do hypnosis on target and do a combo.

maybe i say it wrong (bad english ) i doent mean the skill is a dot skill, but it have a special effect overtime and this effects are not stack able if you use it twice the effects dont last longer, if you paralysis a enemy for 5 sek and do it agains the effects start new and it is not 10 sek long now, so i didnt think a shorter cd will help if you waiting for the effect runing out

• I don't believe that's XeoLee's point, He wants the cd of the crane stuns to decrease so they can use it multiple times in a ranked match, rather than once to give them a fair chance against other classes. Not so you can use it twice in a row, and besides you can counter it with -100% anti confu/para and you're back to square one with no stuns.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!