Crane Hermit 5 Huge CD skills

• You do realise you're talking to the only one who succeeded with the class you're unable to achieve anything with right ?

Not trying to be mean but i'm pretty sure that my knowledge is enough to say if a class i mastered is fine or not.

The only issue Crane have is 0 people know how to play it.

Stop trying to get anything buffed just because you can't play it, learn to play, or quit the class and make a Fighter.

• why u rasist lol fighters can use brain too especialy the energy ones <,<

• Still makes no sense that 1 feature fixes an entire class. In other threads you say Crane needs a buff, now Prop is revamped back to 1:1 and you call that the buff they needed? Man you change your mind more often than someone who has schizophrenia

• You do realize one person's opinion wont cancle other's right? Or do u consider yourself to be more than human than them?

U can say ur opinion about a class u think u have mastered just like anyone,

but are u sure u should say that u have mastered it? Won budokai with it right ,and did u pass prelims or got dojo seed? The latar i guess.

not to forget in POB phase where am sure u havent faced many veterens who are waiting for OB and its only 1budokai win.

U were a very good crane no one can deny that and in my opinion u were the best but to say that u have mastered this class(to the point where others opinion shouldnt be considered other than yours) in this early stage of game with one achievment only is too early

Cranes need a rework period.

more precisely it needs a direct form of CC

• i will take you seriously the day where you get a positive win rate in PvP maybe.

It's way too easy to have random people who never achieved anything with said class complain about something and crying for rework.

So yes, on this very situation my opinion is more valuable than yours.

You have no Idea how many things i tested with this class and why i came to the conclusion that they are fine now, so just because i'm sick of Reading nonsense i'm gonna explain to you why ;

Properties are working,and they are 1-1.

In retail, prop was bugged, so damages were much higher.

Here, and i already tried, remember i'm not someone who speaks without testing beforehand, full prop makes you tank +15 crits with ease. I have a vidéo of myself playing turtle i'm gonna release, showing how broken spiritualists are now.

So, because of props, MAs, or rather fighter, are now easy win.

Now onto the main threat which is karma, they got nerfed, meaning that if you are tanky enough to outlast 3-4 spell locks, you will have an opening for casting sleep or whatever you want.

And Guess what ? Ccbd Gears of spiritualists have a very high energy def, and cc150 weapon + aura grants you freakishly high bonuses.

So, you can keep complaining, or you can start becoming a real MMORPG player.

Hope that helps~

• We can't balance any classe while we didn't even tryed it with Maximum Gear stats possible

If you guys wanna focus on 1 set of jewels / Armor upgrade it and go do pvp with it and expect any good acheivment's i most tell you that you should reconsider you'r Knowledge about the game Cuz u just can't

You need different's kind of stuff's to addapt you'r self to any situation ( against fg / sm / tanks ..ect ) MMORPG's Is all about community in none p2w game's

Most You play better you are ( not exactly the case in DBOG )

Just give Daneos the time to balance the Game , we all used to see how the"fast" Balance tentative gone ( prop nerf's )

Still way to early guys

• take me seriously or not like i care, and im not really a random person crying for rework this class needs a direct CC we will see in OP.

well said.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!