Things I think the Devs should add and do.

• I have plenty of things I can suggest, but here are my two biggest suggestions.

Number one. Developers you guys should have a wiki website for dbog. The wiki website will have all the mobs, dungeons, gear etc there. This right here will let us know where and what we have to farm for certain things. So for instance I want a piece of gear and idk where its at. I can just type in the piece of gear I'm looking for and it will show up. If I look up a boss and click it on the wiki site it will show everything the boss drops. You should get my point now. Lots of mmorpgs have this.

Number two, I think you guys should have something to turn off xp. This will let you turn off you getting xp. Some people don't want to go pass a certain level. Big example is for people who wants a char for kid budokai. You don't want to go pass level 29 because if you do you won't be able to do budokai. So people who are doing the kid budokai have to farm for gear and of course you farming (meaning you will kill mobs) you will get xp. Eventually you will level up and you won't be able to farm because you risk the chance of leveling up. So add a feature where you can turn off experience gain. That's it for now.

• I have plenty of things I can suggest, but here are my two biggest suggestions.

Number one. Developers you guys should have a wiki website for dbog. The wiki website will have all the mobs, dungeons, gear etc there. This right here will let us know where and what we have to farm for certain things. So for instance I want a piece of gear and idk where its at. I can just type in the piece of gear I'm looking for and it will show up. If I look up a boss and click it on the wiki site it will show everything the boss drops. You should get my point now. Lots of mmorpgs have this.

Number two, I think you guys should have something to turn off xp. This will let you turn off you getting xp. Some people don't want to go pass a certain level. Big example is for people who wants a char for kid budokai. You don't want to go pass level 29 because if you do you won't be able to do budokai. So people who are doing the kid budokai have to farm for gear and of course you farming (meaning you will kill mobs) you will get xp. Eventually you will level up and you won't be able to farm because you risk the chance of leveling up. So add a feature where you can turn off experience gain. That's it for now.

the first one might take some time, however i really like the second one. you clever mah boi.

official wiki from original game xD

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Online

and gameguides

https://gameguide.dboglobal.to/

• No, I'm not talking about like that. That could be apart of the wiki I'm talking about, but I meant like this.

Here is an example for another mmorpg called Wizard101.

http://www.wizard101central.co…ard101_Wiki#axzz57VcrlJ9J

You can go here and you will and can learn almost everything about the game. The classes, dungeons, bosses, etc. Here is an example from a boss/mob on that game. I typed in a certain mob on there, it shows up. http://www.wizard101central.co…e_Atheneum)#axzz57dfagIp1

You see, it will tell you all the details about the boss. The health it has and if you scroll down further it shows you all the gear the boss drops. I mean like this.

the thing about turn off exp and turn on seems ussles ...i mean nobody will farm at lv 29 for items they will most likely have another character higher level and with that one the will provide items for the lower one so i think the feature ur looking for is kinda eh and about the wiki you can either go to dbocom(not advertising i hope) and go on forum sections they have what ur looking for but you need to search ,best regards

• the thing about turn off exp and turn on seems ussles ...i mean nobody will farm at lv 29 for items they will most likely have another character higher level and with that one the will provide items for the lower one so i think the feature ur looking for is kinda eh and about the wiki you can either go to dbocom(not advertising i hope) and go on forum sections they have what ur looking for but you need to search ,best regards

It wouldn't be useless, it would be useful. Some people don't want to go pass a certain level. Also not everyone will have a high level or make one and I'm not just talking about for kid budokai purposes.. Also that still isn't the kind of wiki I'm talking.

• There was a wiki page that was originally planned - but this so far hasn't fallen through due to the lack of support that was received. Maybe the team will look into building one again, but it will be discussed.

As for the second suggestion, if a player doesn't want to receive experience, then stop killing monsters period. It's clear that a level 29 only character would be an alternate character, and a player can easily level up an alternate character to farm. This has always been the case ever since DBO TW, KR and HK.

In any case, farming on a level 29 character is actually insufficient and would take longer than farming on a higher level character. Why would a player want to farm on a weaker character? That doesn't really make much sense, as it would be more time consuming (due to having lower LP, lower defense, not having a range of skills). It's easier to kill mobs on a higher level character.

• There was a wiki page that was originally planned - but this so far hasn't fallen through due to the lack of support that was received. Maybe the team will look into building one again, but it will be discussed.

As for the second suggestion, if a player doesn't want to receive experience, then stop killing monsters period. It's clear that a level 29 only character would be an alternate character, and a player can easily level up an alternate character to farm. This has always been the case ever since DBO TW, KR and HK.

In any case, farming on a level 29 character is actually insufficient and would take longer than farming on a higher level character. Why would a player want to farm on a weaker character? That doesn't really make much sense, as it would be more time consuming (due to having lower LP, lower defense, not having a range of skills). It's easier to kill mobs on a higher level character.

That's not true. Some people have a level 29 as their main and don't plan on going any further. Also if you're level 29 you could be farming with other people who are high levels that are helping you. Also not all gear is tradeable/sendable so that is another reason why I suggested this.

• That's not true. Some people have a level 29 as their main and don't plan on going any further. Also if you're level 29 you could be farming with other people who are high levels that are helping you. Also not all gear is tradeable/sendable so that is another reason why I suggested this.

i swear is the first time in 5 years that i hear of this maybe im just left out idk but then again if there are only 'some people' then it's not convinient for Daneos to implement this feature for only a few people ... its like i would ask for a personal request cuz me and my friends want so ...

• About both of suggestions from inzane, I understand and they are good.

Now to even make DBOG Wiki as that, we need to "finish" DBOG first, and I don't mind to spend my free time to work on player guides I had planned when I was MOD and due my job I had to leave MOD position and half finished guides that I might work on them in future.

After all player guides are added, after all events that would make this game alive are added (Suggest events here - [CLICK ME]) then I don't mind working on DBOG Wiki that would help future players of DBOG.

Ofc, if DBOG Team accept my help! :saint:

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• i swear is the first time in 5 years that i hear of this maybe im just left out idk but then again if there are only 'some people' then it's not convinient for Daneos to implement this feature for only a few people ... its like i would ask for a personal request cuz me and my friends want so ...

Pretty sure plenty of people would use this feature if it were implemented in the game. Also during the old dbo times people use to ask for this feature quite a lot. Just because you don't want it doesn't mean it shouldn't be implemented. You are only thinking for yourself and not other people. Of course everyone isn't going to use it. Like everyone doesn't use every feature in the game, but I am quite sure a decent amount of players would use this.

• Pretty sure plenty of people would use this feature if it were implemented in the game. Also during the old dbo times people use to ask for this feature quite a lot. Just because you don't want it doesn't mean it shouldn't be implemented. You are only thinking for yourself and not other people. Of course everyone isn't going to use it. Like everyone doesn't use every feature in the game, but I am quite sure a decent amount of players would use this.

quoting your own words . Just because you want it doesen't mean it should be implemented.You are only thinking for yourself and not other people.Of course not everyone is going to use it,and im quite sure a decent amount of players wouldnt want Daneos to waste time on this feature. Stop being hypocrite please and just think that other people might see things differently.

• quoting your own words . Just because you want it doesen't mean it should be implemented.You are only thinking for yourself and not other people.Of course not everyone is going to use it,and im quite sure a decent amount of players wouldnt want Daneos to waste time on this feature. Stop being hypocrite please and just think that other people might see things differently.

Quote my own words because you have nothing else to say? K....Anyways I'm not being a hypocrite here. I don't think you know what that word means. I just suggested something and here you come saying it shouldn't be in the game just because "Only some people will use it" or because you won't.

• Hi,

This thread and the suggestion has been put forward to the admin/developer (Daneos) and the idea of players being able to turn on/off experience could assist players who don’t wish to gain exp.

As such in a future scheduled maintenance update there will be a command implemented in which players will be able to turn on/off exp themselves.

Thank you for the feedback, the communities ideas and support is always appreciated.

Regards,

Tempest

DBO G Team

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!