*Release* DBO Unpacker + Sound Patcher

• I have had these two tools for quite a while now and i think i am the only one in this community since their download links have been dead for a very long time. I was very selfish of me not to share these tools with the community and i changed my mind about keeping them only for myself since i quit playing the game. I hope you guys make good use of this. The DBO unpacker was written by TheGuy, a great developer from the DBOCOM forums and the sound patcher was made by DGENX64 who is also from the DBOCOM forums.
    Click on the image below to download the tools. Have fun.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/12719/

• This is great. A very simple, yet good loking program to work with the mods. Can you help me out a lttle bit or just make a tutorial please?

Go ahead and call it a sin, i don't mind being a sinner... It's not about Gods or mortals. You're the incarnation of the ultimate injustice, I'll eliminate you to build a new world, i'll be a sinner so that the universe can finally be covered with innocents.

b275c7996bcf68a1cc2f0170a27da0b27cd438b9_hq.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!