What the level cap going to be for open beta?

• I think first lvl cap being lvl 55 would be nice. Or lvl 50?

Pretty sure the staff is still thinking about this. That's why we got no official cap announcement.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• What's the point of adding 29 level cap or 50? What players gonna do? Spam TMQ1 or 4? Players will play longer? I'll probably create character, reach level cap and wait for 70. It's waste of time for me to gear up 50 level if next cap will come in 1-3 months or something. Waited so long for start of any DBO priv server, can wait a bit longer.

No offence to anyone, it's just my opinion.

• dbo was out 4 years-ish i think now that it's going to be OPEN BETA in the end i think the level cap would be something higher cuz the game needs to be a blast so that has succes if the game will start a lower level cap people might get bored fast and quit...just sayin

• What's the point of adding 29 level cap or 50? What players gonna do? Spam TMQ1 or 4? Players will play longer? I'll probably create character, reach level cap and wait for 70. It's waste of time for me to gear up 50 level if next cap will come in 1-3 months or something. Waited so long for start of any DBO priv server, can wait a bit longer.

No offence to anyone, it's just my opinion.

well then do what you wrote lol. You won't be the only one who would do that xD

The point of making lvl caps is to prevent that big bugs (example: ppl duplicate items/zenny etc.) appear which players will use to gain some advantage. And we don't want that to happen. Again xD

If one of those big bugs happens in OB and won't get stopped fast, OB will be ruined. And it won't look "professional".

As i wrote above, i hope for lvl 55 cap. Actually i don't really care that much about lvl cap, but lvl 55 feels right. Could also be lower or higher (lvl 60). Also by doing lvl caps, the staff can work on the part of content that didn't work perfect (papaya quests etc.)

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• The point of making lvl caps is to prevent that big bugs (example: ppl duplicate items/zenny etc.) appear which players will use to gain some advantage. And we don't want that to happen. Again xD

Daneos said there'll be "real" server when he deal with all bugs.

Anyway You think that on 50 level cap people that duplicate items won't get advantage and be rich?

If there will be 50 level cap for example, the 50 level Purple/greens will cost like u70 on normal server. Same situation with items like stick 20% crit or something. This will be master-race to gear up fast in best lvl cap gear to win budokai. People that duplicate do not stop do that becouse it's 50 level cap, not 70 XD

• Daneos said there'll be "real" server when he deal with all bugs.

Anyway You think that on 50 level cap people that duplicate items won't get advantage and be rich?

If there will be 50 level cap for example, the 50 level Purple/greens will cost like u70 on normal server. Same situation with items like stick 20% crit or something. This will be master-race to gear up fast in best lvl cap gear to win budokai. People that duplicate do not stop do that becouse it's 50 level cap, not 70 XD

Look. If the cap is for example lvl 55 and we stay on it for like 3 months or whatever, the team has that 3 months time to fix old/new bugs that appear. Then when it's all good and sh*t works (quests etc.) we go to 60? And they do the same thing again. Search and fix. Until we get to 70. This way we can avoid bug abusers doing too much dmg cuz the staff will see if something seems off.

And during that time some ppl will play hard, hard as in upgrade high and go full out in PvP/PvE etc. That's normal. Can't expect from players to wait for next cap. They wanna have fun. And yes, for example at lvl 55 cap, the u50/55 stones will be the most expensive ones. But ofc prices will drop on everything once new cap gets added. What do you think happened back then in old DBO when the lvl cap got increased from 55-60 and then 60-70? xD That's normal.

It's better to approach the end game slowly and fix the problems that show up on the way. I really hope, that the DBOG staff will look into ingame with a little more aggressive nature this time. If someone uses a bug to get some advantage they check out stuff and punish asap before ingame gets f*cked. :D

Not being a racist here but main problem are chinese ppl. They are known to cheat/use bugs in online games. Heard rumors that in pre-open beta they kinda had a black market where they exchange phone numbers to make some deal in RL for ingame. Not sure if 100% sure but i saw some stuff...........xD

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

Edited 2 times, last by SumTingWong ().

• thanks for you'r answer , but what about the launch time of the server you guys have to think for a time that would bee fair enough for the majority of players i mean by that " EU, US , asian " palyer's ....

meh, i don't think it's too important tbh. Server will be flooded with ppl anyways. It'll be hard to do quests in the first week...maybe second week too xD

Pretty sure they will announce that soon anyways.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• meh, i don't think it's too important tbh. Server will be flooded with ppl anyways. It'll be hard to do quests in the first week...maybe second week too xD

Pretty sure they will announce that soon anyways.

if they deal with it it won't bee hard to quest if they make the Mobs Respawn faster and add at least 3 more channels it would bee more then EASY to quest but if they keep it same as it's know we won't be able to get in the server

• My dude, i can guarantee you that server/channels will crash/go down multiple times on the first day. Maybe next few days too. Too many ppl will be online + many of them being on with multiple chars. Gonna stress the server hard. So i don't think there is a way to avoid problems.

My suggestion: take it easy and let others quest. They won't gain sh*t being first ones to reach lvl cap xD

No need to stress out over this matter.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!