Hello, Howdy, Hola, etc.

• Turtle Hermit or Crane Hermit for spiritualist? 14

1. Turtle Hermit (10) 71%
    2. Crane Hermit (3) 21%
    3. GO BACK TO SWORDSMAN (1) 7%

Hey hey, it's 007, or FTP if you've seen my discord (doubt it because of my worse-than-average social skills). I played dbo on the Taiwan server years ago and sucked at it to say the least. I started playing the global version last Friday and loved that I knew where to go, what to do, and how to do it. I've finally been able to finish my 5-10 yr old dream of becoming a swordsman two days ago...and am now going to be a spiritualist because I'm not great at close combat.

Android 16's my favorite character, then 17, then Future Gohan.

I hope to see you in the game in March! -007.

P.S.- Pancakes are the bomb

• Astin hit the nail on the head Go turtle if you want to be a dominate pver and do realitively good in pvp.

cranes are unique but right now are ranked the 2nd worst class in the game for solo pvp . in pve there dots aren't very effective due to dot defenses tha are on all mobs

Swordsmen are harder to level compared to turtle and crane but a smart swordsmen can beat both a crane and turtle in pvp with ease so chose your poison and have fun

regards boxbox

• Always start with good PVE character that have good AOE dmg.

You will need that character for power level other characters or simply farm/craft on it.

Since I am not human fan I will go DW for PVE and SK for PVP.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!