Need info> Buffs that won't stack together

• I would like to know what are the buffs that simply won't stack together,

For an example,

Spirited Roar and Might(MA)

Critical Defence (mighty majin) and Roar (MA) etc

Also can Kami's Determination (Poko buff) and Critical Attack (Mighty Majin buff) can be stack along together?:/ Thank u

• Buffs that don't stack together are usually those that give identical stats, or to prevent characters from being over powered.

Some other examples are:

• Miraculous Fitness (Ultimate Majin) and Enchanting Breeze (Mighty Majin)
    • Defense Breath (Grand Chef) and Defense Breeze (Mighty Majin)
    • Crane Discharge (Crane Hermit) and Miraculous Cheering (Ultimate Majin)

There is more which I haven't listed but from the top of my head those are some buff combinations that don't work and you have to pick one or the other.

• Tempest it would be better that stronger buffs replace weak buffs, when Danny get time for it.

Like majin buffers dodge buff, if you get it, you can not use anti critic/dodge buff on SK and soo on, stronger buffs should replace weaker buffs.

Soo even tho you have shit dodge buff, you are do not need to look around for that buff to remove it in order to buff yourself, you would simply just buff yourself and that shit buff would be removed and anti critic buff would be there instead of it.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!