3D modeller, rigging and animations.

• Called it. Anywho lemme repost it again for you ''legally''. I don't like repeating the same thing over and over so i'll keep it short.

-Post on dev forums next time (only advice)

-How much do you ask for your services and are you up for a long time deal?

-I'm working on a dbz game yada yada and i need animations similar to that of games like Skyrim and The Witcher 3 (Smooth walking, not 8 directions etc)

-Can you build meshes with the same poly count as XV2?

I keep thinking i forgot about something but meh, contact me on discord if this goes south a second time please.

And last, I would really appreciate it if you write down specifically why my post was trashed and not just raffle it off with something as vague as ''advertisement''. This helps me repost what i wanted to say without breaking your therms of service. Hardlock

• Hello,

I recommend you read the Forum Rules Code of Conduct - Forum

Regards

• Hello,

I recommend you read the Forum Rules Code of Conduct - Forum

Regards

Read the code and can't find anything i violated with my previous post lad. Warn me trough a pm next time, otherwise don't waste my time.

advertises any businesses, organizations, or websites; shows unreleased in-game items, equipment, or areas that have been unlocked via hacking into client data files

^

Was this it? I don't recall promoting a dbo server in that post. :sadkappa: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Not only does it apply to DBO content, it applies to any advertising.

• Sorry if i violated COC(code of conducts). I just offered my services, 3d Modelling, rigging, animations etc. Just trying to find something to do in my free time :). I love doing 3d models, animations, especially DB models.

As i already stated, i'm really interested in your offer. Could you try to answer my questions please, or contact me on discord? That way we could work out things way faster and with a bit more..uhm..privacy and constraints.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!