[POLL] Do You agree with this new " Buff Remouved while You Entre Dungeons ".... Update.

• Trust me bro its changed so much lul speed party is much longer than before. try it for yourself even just 1 run you will see right away.

Longer ? why it's "Longer" ? Beacause of the buffer Usless Damage ? Prop's are same and " Speed" didn't got nerfed why it's slow ? what changed "Again" -_-

• 50/50 it will be good for buffers cuz they will get ez party for these dg's, anyway if u want to go buff and quit dg to someone else come, this one will have no buff and can ruin your dg plans, i think it must be hard to drop something good and it needs to stay at the ground a long time, some people wan't to sell these jewels and the fact that they disappear ruins everything (also ppl who wan't to take jewels with other characters can't do this cuz the item will disappear as well), 6 ppl party max limit would be cool too xd.

• 50/50 it will be good for buffers cuz they will get ez party for these dg's, anyway if u want to go buff and quit dg to someone else come, this one will have no buff and can ruin your dg plans, i think it must be hard to drop something good and it needs to stay at the ground a long time, some people wan't to sell these jewels and the fact that they disappear ruins everything (also ppl who wan't to take jewels with other characters can't do this cuz the item will disappear as well), 6 ppl party max limit would be cool too xd.

Increasing Party Max member's in PVE could Lead To Ruin the whole PVE sytem why ? All the dungeons will Became Easier way more Easier than what they are know

The Best and fastest way to Increase the max number of player's in PVE party is to creat New mode wich is harder then the base one by increasing the spawn of the player's and also increase boss deffense attack and LP's Succes Rate , time cast of skills ..ect

• Increasing Party Max member's in PVE could Lead To Ruin the whole PVE sytem why ? All the dungeons will Became Easier way more Easier than what they are know

The Best and fastest way to Increase the max number of player's in PVE party is to creat New mode wich is harder then the base one by increasing the spawn of the player's and also increase boss deffense attack and LP's Succes Rate , time cast of skills ..ect

Just saying, I did not take it seriously.

• Trust me bro its changed so much lul speed party is much longer than before. try it for yourself even just 1 run you will see right away.

What did change? Nothing only that you need to take a buffer with you. But you can still take him inside buff all except dende or poko and kick him out again. Dende or Poko won't lose much dmg from missing 13 crit rate buff from ulti. They also won't need much defense because turtle will kill the mobs anyway or karma will just aoe confuse them until kraken is dead.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!